It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Ready to welcome the messiah??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Would ATS be ready to let the messiah of this world take control of ATS?

the reason for the provocative question is that there are enough people on ATS to get the message out to the masses regarding the arrival or the world teacher or messiah or antichrist or whatever you wish to call that energy which comes into the world to effect great change every now and then...

Would ATS Management and ATS Members be willing to hear this person out if they claimed to be the messiah or would they just be banned or scoffed at by ATS Debunkers?

What if this messiah wanted to take over ATS so that they could start directing members in the right way, correct thinking, correct acting, correct living and so on...

if they wanted to part spiriual wisdom to us all and help us come together and move forward under one consciousness??

Would ATS be willing to work with such a figure or would they require proof of miracles before hand? Same of ATS Members?

Spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
step 1: google

step 2: type in Messiah Complex

step 3: fathom the ammount of people who would automatically claim to be the savior

step 4: fathom the ammount of those people who would willingly make the decision to sacrafice their own life and dignity for humanity only to be ignored and eventually forgotton.

step 5: out of those people willing to sacrafice their own lives, ask them "why?"

step 6 (conclusion): when you ask him why would he do this for us, so that your spirits shall live on in the Kingdom of Heaven, and those who did not have pure intentions and a heart full of love shall be weighed down by grief and missery and to dust they shall turn into giving shape to the dunes making up the desert that is Hell.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well, first there will be the false messiah. so the first one to come around, we will not welcome. and for the messiah, its not a "is he him?" question. if its him we will no, if its not then we will not.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Well, first there will be the false messiah. so the first one to come around, we will not welcome. and for the messiah, its not a "is he him?" question. if its him we will no, if its not then we will not.

Or she.......ooooooooooh

I think half of ATS would believe it hands down... and the other half would need convincing, then a battle would occur, between the two sides, the believers of anything will say do not question him, then a slaughter will occur... it'll be mayhem.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

lol no slaughtering will happen to the none believers. Hell, in my opinion all religions messiahs will be the one person. Hopefully that will bring the world back into whole.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

No, I think the MODs are still working on the Messiah forum. So I don't think we are ready for the Messiah yet.

Here are "working titles' though:
"Put that cross down"
"Hi I'm back".
"Don't call me Obama".
"The Glenn Beck Forum".

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
When one man or woman "takes over" ATS,thats when I leave.
ATS is not about being controlled by anyone-whoever they claim to be.

And anyway-do you think the rest of the world would believe the new Messaih had arrived,if it was announced through a conspiracy site?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If ever a person came, i would only trust myself to who he is.

the maitreya is bull, so i would not want to know that thing or man or what ever.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There is only one thing which will have control over ATS:

The Rules

Every self-appointed Messiah will need to conform to them and any true Messiah will not even have to read them if He, She or It identifies with the feelings expressed on The Sermon on the Mount..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well if someone does turn up proclaiming to be the messiah, I won't be far away proclaiming them to be "Just a naughty boy"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well if someone does turn up proclaiming to be the messiah, I won't be far away proclaiming them to be "Just a naughty boy"

I think that monty python sketch was excellent, lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i require miracles, lots of miracles. i'm the anti-christ and i'm waiting for your messiah so we can finally do battle to determine the fate of your souls. advice, you better hope your messiah never return.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
ATS is small time. What makes you think a "messiah" would want to take control of it?

The whole internet...maybe..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Surely the self proclaimed messiah would have his own website? Lol

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why do you ask?

Do you have reason to believe the return of the Mahdi is imminent?

I'm sure the Muslims of the world will be delighted.

ATS accommodates so many diverse ideas, I'm sure Crakeur and Co would happily set up a forum for the Mahdi to use in spreading His Islamic revival message if you ask nicely.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Because maybe he is I and I is he....

But only time will tell

Spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To much time is spent on asking about the outside. I think it is the time spent on the inside that tells us who we really are. Our real name. I mean is it not understandable that we have to learn about ourselves first, before we can truly even understand, how we even understand? We spend the majority of our time searching for answers on the outside, when it is the inside that teaches us who we are. If one does not understand his self first, he has a very small chance to understand something that is not him. Look inside your self for the truth, because no matter what anyone say's you cannot lie to yourself. Some might say what about someone that has a disease that takes their mind away from them and they don't really know what is going on? Well if your mind was taken away, would you be you? In the physical sense only. Not the mental sense. Since it is the mental sense that tells the physical sense what to do, the argument that the physical sense is not you either could also be argued. So everyone knows. Some will admit they know, some will admit that they do not know. It is the one's that do not know who are the one's that have a better chance of looking inside themselves. Because they are the one's with all the questions, and they do not know. The one's that know are the one's that debate each other and argue with each other as to who is right. lol. I do find that part humorous, but such things need be for now.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

We already have a Overlord, not much room to add a messiah to the mix.....

Perhaps instead of disciples the messiah would require 12 websites or forums to spread the gospel worldwide....hmmmm

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There is alot of people who think they are the Messiah,I think certain people have been through so called tests through their life that makes them feel their the Messiah but if he/she knew 100% that they were they wouldnt be announcing it on ATS,the world would know through a miracle,,well thats what I think.

And just wanna add as Ive had these thoughts myself and being schizo effective,Ive seen and heard of others like myself who think the same,,for the last 10 years not a day goes by that I still think I could be.

Like 1000's s'pose.

@Conclusion

I totally agree with you there,,,not enough people spend enough time by themselves to know themselves inside n out and if you only have yourself to talk to,,you get to know alot more.Questions gets answered.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have done all the soul searching i need to. I know who i am and i know my time will come.

for now i am simply waiting.

spirit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join