It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Ready to welcome the messiah??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Im not actually the messiah not yet at least anyways...

i am more the shell for the energy of the messiah.

You see the messiah and the antichrist will be percieved as one and the same thing however the antichrist is already in the world it is the system of the beast or new world order.

The messiah is a dispensation energy that is released in the world when the old system is ready to fall.

When the time comes that energy will fill the vessel that i am and from then on , well we will see

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

BGM may still be active. He was making some pretty raw and bad-looking vids a year or two ago. Connie was still his devoted follower as of 2006.

...and then we had "The Prophet Yahweh" here for a little bit (he was banned, too.)

I'm seeing a pattern here with messiahs, messianic prophets, and messianic vessels and ATS. We haven't had Maitreya or Benjamin Creme here yet or Rael and the Raelians (that sounds like a rock group, doesn't it?)

We've had a number of people say they were THE antichrist, but they either settled down and became solid citizens or wandered off. I don't recall banning any antichrists... not with the same glee that I banned Brian after a year and more of complaints and trouble.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

It is really fun though getting to make the connections between the causality of delusional thinking.

Makes me think of that Tool song "schism".

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am absolutely willing to let someone saying he is the Messiah take over ATS.

But,..

I need to be a 1000 percent certain he really is. If youre the messiah, how difficult will it be to prove it

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Is anyone else sick and tired of the 'fundie' diatribe on ATS at the moment?

Mods - can you not see what's happening? Too many topics are now PURELY religious preaching from Christian fundies, NOTHING to do with conspiracy.

Parallex.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by spirit777child

No, I think the MODs are still working on the Messiah forum. So I don't think we are ready for the Messiah yet.

You know I got a kick out of that.

I would kind of enjoy reading threads there. No, Really.
That would be quality entertainment!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Is anyone else sick and tired of the 'fundie' diatribe on ATS at the moment?

Mods - can you not see what's happening? Too many topics are now PURELY religious preaching from Christian fundies, NOTHING to do with conspiracy.

Parallex.

I think that is prejudice based on Ignorance.

I myself am not religious at all, but even I admit that world religions including Christianity contain many aspects that are still mysterious and inexplicable to this day.

And many crucial parts of the entire "conspiracy theorist" society have been developed by Christians.

Hell, a majority of the information about the UN and secret societies among other aspects were dug up by Christians.

However, sometimes these same crusaders for the truth will willfully ignore equally damning information about UFOs. Many of their preconceived notions prevent them from acknowledging these aspects. Although there are many exceptions to that.

Also, it must be said, the whole "Bible prophecy" aspect is rather baffling and sometimes amazing. Just consider the RFID technology or "project Blue Beam".

Just saying, Christian viewpoints have validity too just as much as anyone else's. Let's judge the information on it's own merits rather than the person from which it was related to us from.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If everyone treated everyone else and everything else like God, eventually we would get it right.

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I might consider it, and reconsider my non-religiousness if the person could prove to me he could do miracles. I'm not talking card tricks, or balls under cups. Stuff like bringing a confirmed dead person back to life, heal someone with a confirmed illness, perform an act of power, etc... Even then I'd be skeptical, but it would lend a bit of weight.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok first and foremost the messiah does not do tricks, unlike some people who think they are the messiah for example sia baba, who has a large following of devotees and he convinces them he is able to conjure a magic powder from his hands and bless his followers when in fact it has been videoed that he crushes a pill in his hand and sprinkles it over his followers, no the messiah does not do magic tricks like float on water or turn a stick into a python...

these biblical stories are alegories or metaphores and not to be taking literally.

the messiah will do one thing and one thing alone he will bring down the old system and as a result a new age will arise, the age of aquarius.

no i dont expect you to believe me when i say i am how i say i am.

I have had to contend with the same scepticsm and ridicule from members of my own family and friends however my beleif is still my belief....and should be respected.

The same way muslims beleive in allah and christians in christ and buddhists in buddah and the simplton african bush man in his demon serpent god ultimatly it is just my belief...

because of its nature of course it will unsettle some of you or cause you to point the finger and lable me a quack or schizophrenic or somone with the messiah complex or whatever other name you wish to box me into for your own safty and sanity.

the point is i am none of the above i am a father and a long term employee of the nhs, i lead a team of 14 individuals, outside of work i am a musician and artists and a producer.

I am just like you.

The only thing that seperates us in my environment and my experiences both of which have led me to believe i am who i say i am.

You can not ban a person for having a beleif or opinion if you could then there would be no one left on ats for we are all sharing our own beleifs and opinions.

Now i dont claim to work miracles but i will put my money where my mouth is and follow through on my convictions.

For over 15 years i have felt something calling to me, i have had 3 very significant spiritual experiences each one growing in intensity and beauty, each one bringing me closer to god. Call it an awakening call it kundalini rising call it a baptism or fire or the holy ghost none the less i have experienced something beyond this world. An interconectedness of the all.

I have spent the best part of the last 4 years piecing it all together and have finished my album entitled Maitreya , the falling away.

These 13 vidoes and songs are posted on Myspace and Youtube and are free for all to listen to.

The 13 tracks are all related to my spiritual journy and tracks titled,

conspiracy, antichrist, project bluebeam, age of aquarius, love are just small glimpses into the journy i have experienced.

I am not the messiah but i have most certainly tasted the potential of what it would feel like to be the messiah and when the time comes if i am chosen i will be infalible.

I will be able to communicate with the highest of the high and speak to them through universal truth and love. by doing this the world will see that my words would be from another world , another place pretty much in the same way christs or buddahs words are today reflected on for the beauty and depth...

I dont expect anyone to beleive in me.

if it is meant to be it will be it is that simple....

only time will tell and i have nothing but patience...the secret name of god.

spirit.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Is ATS Ready to welcome the messiah??

I'm afraid that while a good number of ATS members do take the time to think and reason before jumping into, off of or through a subject, many more are knee-jerk bandwagon riders who spend very little time considering any subject for themselves.

In fact, ATS probably represents a fairly accurate cross section of humanity so... I think we can likely assess this from the standpoint of how a whole world would accept such a messiah.

To wit: Some majority of us will believe... and we will not only just believe but we will be devout pushers of belief. Those that doubt may well be isolated and ostracized... much as a genuine anti-Christ might prefer.

Again, that's based on a very standard cross section of society, the majority of which can't drive a car safely much less be trusted with the destiny of the race, lol!

Yes, that is all a tad cynical... but if someone can offer evidence to the contrary, I would be more than happy to be proven wrong

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Please read...

You wont be alive when we really enter the age of Aquarius....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am an aquarian and i have read up much on the age of aquarius.

there are many myths, speculations, stories, astrological predictions, alignments, theories, religious texts, prophecies...and many more subject matters that all contradict one another regarding the dating of the age of aquarius...

some say we are already in it some say it will not come for another 2000+ years...

the truth is no one knows.

The fact that the earth is in transition almost like a mother in labor...

the birth pangs of which we see around us in many forms would indicate a new birth,...

a new age or time...

who is to say when this will happen or if it will happen...

but im sure if and when it does many people will be calling it the new age of aquarius...besides once it is printed in the MSM and the general population accept it , i guess that will define it...

and like many things that are accepted by us all from the MSM that are incorrect when it is printed it is done.

so who is to say when the age of aquarius will come?

There is so much about astrology we dont know, about the way the universe works and the way planets align..

their purpose or relevence..

to say anything for certain is to close your mind off to all other possibilities...

i am not saying your wrong just that i respect it and still wish to keep an open mind

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The only ones that says its here or coming in this life have not researched how we come up with 'ages' and how history has reflected the 'ages'.

Astronomy will show you, its all there for one to find.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
he isnt litteraly coming down to earth again, his rule as king over the world has already been set up in heaven.....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

The only ones that says its here or coming in this life have not researched how we come up with 'ages' and how history has reflected the 'ages'.

Astronomy will show you, its all there for one to find.

Once again it is a matter of opinion.

the Esoteric Arcanum puts us in the age already...

there are masters in the realms of occult that study necromancy and astrology , religiously. Those in these worlds say we are fast approcahing the age of aquarius some even say we are already in it.

I understand your take on the ages trust me i just agree to differ.

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
he isnt litteraly coming down to earth again, his rule as king over the world has already been set up in heaven.....

there is also a famous term...as above so below

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i have no idea what that quote means but its a pretty good quote

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
check out The Emerald Tablet or Hermes Trismegistus

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
right after im done reading the bible and the oddesy