It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Ready to welcome the messiah??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Which is why words like 'control' and 'take over' dont mix with what you are asking. Just a bad choice of words mabey in the OP.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Here ATS proof would be nice.....like a YouTube vid with Him doing something Christ like.....like walking over water...no, not confuse him with this angel guy which name happen to be Chris.

Or something that is practically not to be faked like.......? Yeah,...what proof could he show us here on ATS (or anywhere else for that matter) that he is the real thing? Maybe good for another thread.

Music, words, poetry, thoughts, creativity?

www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa

Spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Which is why words like 'control' and 'take over' dont mix with what you are asking. Just a bad choice of words mabey in the OP.

Perhaps but then it could also be down to interpretation.

My intention was in the right light and thats what counts

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think the ones that await a miracle worker will be disappointed. The ones looking for a humbled nature just might get what they seek...but others will scoff and say it cant be a 'godly' spirit for the doesnt 'prove' their power through miracles and magic.

Things happen in ways that the ones that are seeking for the wrong reasons, wont see it and the ones seeking for the right reasons, will....the proof will be in the nature of a person.

Course I could be wrong...I dont really believe in a 'messiah' or 'savior'...I think we all have much work to do ourselves. A leader, mabey...but be cautious of what kind of nature you follow.

A leader should live a life detached of material objects and ways. A leader of spirit should live for spirit and not for flesh. There is a guy on youtube claiming he is the messiah and he is as bad as the pope for living in riches and material objects.

But anyhoo....it is a fact that alot of the world is awaiting a 'special person'. I think the people will have to be the ones to decide, they will choose it according to their own nature...which will likely be the majority choosing someone to lead them in war. So I wish the world luck in waiting on 'the one'.

Just thinking outloud...my best to all
LV

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Perhaps but then it could also be down to interpretation.

My intention was in the right light and thats what counts

spirit

I know it was...no worries.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think, and I could be wrong about this, that there have been people in the past who have come to ATS and claimed to be the messiah.

It hasn't happened so much recently but this rings a bell in my head.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
you know, wether we believe or not really have no bearing on what is happening behind he scenes...

Soon someone will step up to the plate and only when this man/woman does will we see where things are heading..

But mark my words i have done my research and have had enough experiences to know that the powers that be are fully aware of the messiah.

Only time will show the world what the power elite already know.

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I think, and I could be wrong about this, that there have been people in the past who have come to ATS and claimed to be the messiah.

It hasn't happened so much recently but this rings a bell in my head.

I wouldnt be surprised. theres are words and then there are convictions and actions behind those words. first lets see what the words are and second lets see if the actions fit the words.

If someone is serious enough then their actions will show this to be true.

If not then they will dissolve in time.

Mind you there are also some crazy ones that have created cults from calling themselves messiahs only to take the lives of all the members in their cults...

Personally i am not here to take life just to advise and teach and then go. What is done from there on in is your choice

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Your manarisms match sleepers.

My desire to gain definition on your ideas is purely realated to your evasion of such things. I personaly dont care where truth comes from. Unfortunatly you avoid saying anything usefull other than a mix of religious babble. You messiahs and your ambiguity.

Good luck with your new nickname.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I understand people seek a messiah for different reasons. But we all must carry our own crosses. We all reap what we sow. There is no one to save us of our shortcomings.

I find it so interesting to observe and speak to others that have also had personal experiences. It either shows that we all are creating our own thoughts on God....or God is showing many people different things.

A messiah as in saving us from our sins...is not something I support. I support no scapegoat, everyone must stand up for their thoughts and actions.

Now if we are simply talking of a leader to lead the world in unity...this still wont happen over night. Its a evolving...a learning...a sifting....a process....a cycle.

Why wait on someone....be the light you know you are right here and now.

Why are you looking for a messiah...if I may ask?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
because without one we will cease to exist soon.

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Your manarisms match sleepers.

My desire to gain definition on your ideas is purely realated to your evasion of such things. I personaly dont care where truth comes from. Unfortunatly you avoid saying anything usefull other than a mix of religious babble. You messiahs and your ambiguity.

Good luck with your new nickname.

lol what little patience you have

good luck to you too.

Spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

and why is that?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Take a look around you, need i say more?

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Everyone is learning something, right here, in the now.

Its not a mistake.

You cant force perfect....it must evolve.

Everything has purpose. Even the darkest of actions have purpose for someone. Worlds of material are not to be Utopia...the spirit within may see that this is what their inner most nature would wish for....but material worlds will always have duality, which again, serves much purpose for souls learning.

We might evolve to be better, but it wont ever be perfect here in a world of flesh. But I do see another soul wishing for home...when I see another thinking this world can be better. Fostering hope is a great thing that many cant do.

Hope my thoughts are welcome
LV

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well it seems that there is already at least one on here thinking they might be 'it'. Talk about 'the ego has landed.....'
Let's be kind though and call it delusional. You can get meds for that sort of thing.
But maybe I should practice with my disciple hat on just in case ha ha...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh hey guys. I'm the incarnation of Jesus Christ and was wondering if it'd be cool if you could like, give me control of this site and stuff.

Oh yeah, and send me a free ATS hoodie and cap.

...'Cause this is what the lord demands. Let the deed be done. Now.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
im brian... and so is my wife!!

can i have a hoodie too? are there really hoodies. i'd worship a hoodie as the messiah.

caps not so much. i hear caps are the antihoodie

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank you, we DID have the messiah here in the early days... no kidding. Google Mr. Golightly, who used signs and numbers to prove he was Jesus the christ (and his ex-wife the anti-Christ). He had several very loyal followers who believed he was divine, including the banned Ycon. Not sure how long she stayed a follower of his, but it was years.

It was... most interesting.

We banned Jesus, by the way.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

B.L.G was sooo a fraud.

He was obvious.

Claimed to be in Australia.

Everyone knows that Australia lacks three wise men...let alone a virgin...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join