It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It wasn't Flight 93 in Shanksville!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You

First I'm not a kid so spare me your smart alack comments. Second your interpreting it wrong. The NTSB is not going to make any determination based upon the fact I was able to discern from talking with them in that the FBI is holding the evidence and they can't make such a determination. Pretty clear if you ask me. Now if you try and "read into" the statement with anything else than what it states, then your interjecting your opinion into an official decision in which your not part of which makes it speculation.

So wait, you>everyone because you talked to the NTSB?

Isnt this whole site about reading into things differently than how they are presented? I merely gave you my opinion on it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You

And I only posted the NTSB document because it has been stated that the NTSB made a determination as to what caused the flight to go down. They never ruled on that and as such, the doc I posted stated just that. Nothing else and nothing more. I think we can agree on that???

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Apologies, mike, but dropping in on your conversation with someone else...

Just now you mentioned a link to NTSB documents in regards to United 93???

I HAVE linked to some, but I may have missed what YOU linked from the NTSB, in regards to United 93.

Rather than make me sort through all of the pages (I am lazy) could you re-link for me??

Would bve appreciated....

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
He just posted it. I think it is on the last page.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Drop in anytime Weedwhacker!!

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA065.
The docket is stored in the Docket Management System (DMS). Please contact Records Management Division
Scheduled 14 CFR operation of United Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in Shanksville, PA
Probable Cause Approval Date: 3/7/2006
Aircraft: Boeing 757, registration: N591UA
Injuries: 44 Fatal.

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Well, this is not surprising information, to those of us who are USED to such things....

Sorry, but exactly WHERE is the 'conspiracy" here???

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

There wasn't any.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by mikelee]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join