It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It wasn't Flight 93 in Shanksville!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
After looking for proof of what I could only think was the case, I believe I found evidence that flight 93 never crashed nor even existed at all in Shanksville PA. The Central Intelligence Agency's website states the following about flight 98 crashing in PA. NOT flight 93.

I believe this contradicts fully the OS regarding Shanksville PA.

I thought it may have been a typo BUT, how could the single most important event in history regarding terrorism amount to a typo? The keys on a keyboard regarding the numbers 3 and 8 are too far apart to be an accidental typo.

NIMA coordinated immediate crisis imagery requirements following the terrorist attacks on 11 September. In support of civil agencies, NIMA quickly assessed the damage at the World Trade Center complex, the Pentagon, and the United Airlines Flight 98 debris site in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Within hours of the attacks, an imagery-derived damage assessment delineating ash and debris fallout from the collapse of structures at the WTC complex was provided to FEMA. NIMA sent analysts to FEMA's deployed field office in New York City to provide remote sensing expertise. FEMA officials stated that NIMA greatly assisted search and rescue efforts at the WTC complex.

CIA website link

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I suppose someone with the knowhow could look up United Airlines Flight 98 and find out if there is such a plane, wether it was flying on 9-11 and if it still exists.

Until then I remain skeptical.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
After looking for proof of what I could only think was the case, I believe I found evidence that flight 93 never crashed nor even existed at all in Shanksville PA. The Central Intelligence Agency's website states the following about flight 98 crashing in PA. NOT flight 93.

I believe this contradicts fully the OS regarding Shanksville PA.

I thought it may have been a typo BUT, how could the single most important event in history regarding terrorism amount to a typo? The keys on a keyboard regarding the numbers 3 and 7 are too far apart to be an accidental typo.

Of course you made the type-o of '7' instead of '8,' so I think I have found evidence that you are a reverse-double disinformation agent, lol!

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Find a copy of the OAG - the Official Airline Giude for September 2001.

The OAG will list all of the flights for all the airlines in the U.S. (unless you have the International version which is thicker).

Trust me....you'll find all the flights listed that went down on 9/11.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I knew it! I’ve been salivating for proof that the government did a false flag operation and you may have just found it, I knew it would be a matter of time before they would be tripped up on their own lies.

I agree the CIA doesn’t make mistakes or at lease you wouldn’t think they would. This is probably one of the reasons why the FBI will not let anyone examine any of the aircraft debris or to match the crash debris serial numbers to prove these are the correct airplanes or parts belonging to correct planes.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Good catch, but I don't know how much "proof" that gives. The CIA could easily just change their site, and claim it was a typo, if the mistake does amount to anything. However, I certainly think this rabbit hole needs to be delved. Who knows where it will take us.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Impressme,

You know I'm not one to fall for anything easily but, given the fact it comes from the CIA's own documents which makes it an official document AND the flight number referenced as "United States Airlines Flight 98" is spelled out in it's full title and that alone is pretty convincing fo rme that it's not an error.

In addition, those are most famous flight numbers in the world to people in the Intelligence field and I find it near damn hard to comprehend that someone messed that up!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
The keys on a keyboard regarding the numbers 3 and 7 are too far apart to be an accidental typo.

I would point out that you made such a mistake right here, since I think you meant to type an "8" instead of a "6".... I mean a "7"

Dang fat fingers!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Yes. You are correct

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Really though, what I think is far more likely is that the agent who typed up that 2007 annual report made a mistake between the 3 and 8 because on a printed document or hand-written document, a 3 can look like an 8... just continue the lines of the 3 down to connect at the center. Some people tend to make their 3s look like 8s also, and some typed documents with thick fonts can also make 3s look like 8s.

Logically, the CIA has no reason whatsoever to put something in their website that would contradict every other government story... it is not an official release, and logic and Occam's razor tells you that the simplest explanation is simple typo.

Nobody would catch it unless they had a sound memory of the flight number that supposedly crashed in Shanksville, and if the typist was a new employee, they might have been too young in 2001 to remember what those numbers were.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

The report has a preface by the Director of the CIA, George Tenet making it an official publication of the CIA. It also states the following:

We are employing advanced technologies to collect and analyze the data we gather, and we are bringing the best minds in America together to attack our most challenging intelligence problems.

I would think with all that advanced technology that the CIA at least could be accurate in their reports when citing major events and details thereof.

Also, the other two flight numbers are correct and have never been disputed as to have hit the WTC's. Only the flight that crashed in Shanksville has ever been disputed. Thats pretty powerful evidence to the contrast of the OS regarding the "93" flight number cited in the OS and now, having been discovered in this official report to be referred to as flight 98.

I believe its more than coincidence that all this time many of us have disputed the flight in Shanksville with the flight number being challenegd as well, and now we have an official agency doc showing an entirely different flight number. And not only is it a document but it is a document from an official documented report by the CIA...Whose tasked with the job of keeping things secret.

Typo? Well I don't think the CIA uses typewriters so that can't be the case where typewriters sometimes globbed the letters together. Computers don't make those mistakes like typewriters.

Handwritten? Not likely. Even if it was the information in the document has to be verified because the Director's name is on it.

Again, the 911 flight numbers are the most famous numbers in the world especially to Intel folks.

Official report

[edit on 29-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Flight "93" had the tail number of N591UA per offcial reports. The FAA N-number lookup data shows this :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAA REGISTRY
N-Number Inquiry Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N591UA has Reserved/Multiple Records

Data Updated each Federal Working Day at Midnight

Reserved N-Number
Type Reservation Fee Paid
Mode S Code 51721341
Reserved Date 10/11/2005
Renewal Date 09/21/2009
Purge Date 11/11/2010
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name UNITED AIR LINES INC
Street C/O LYTLE SOULE & CURLEE
119 N ROBINSON STE 1200
City OKLAHOMA CITY
State OKLAHOMA
Zip Code 73102
County OKLAHOMA
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Aircraft

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description

Serial Number 28142 Type Registration Corporation
Manufacturer Name BOEING Certificate Issue Date 07/01/1996
Model 757-222 Mode S Code 51721341
Year Manufacturer 1996 Cancel Date 09/28/2005
Reason for Cancellation Cancelled Export To None

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration

Name UNITED AIR LINES INC
Street 1200 E ALGONQUIN RD
City ARLINGTON HEIGHTS State ILLINOIS Zip Code 60005-4712

County COOK
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Airworthiness

Engine Manufacturer P & W Classification Standard
Engine Model 52121 Category Transport
A/W Date 06/28/1996

Deregistered Other Owner Names

None

FAA lookup results for N591UA = AA flight "93"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Although I didn't find anything for a "United # 0098" back in Sept. 2001, it looks like 8 years later, UAL98 is a Boeing 757-200 that left Las Vegas McCarran (KLAS) for Denver (KDEN) about lunchtime today/yesterday and landed in Denver at 14:53 MST about 8 hours ago.

flightaware.com...

It might be worth digging into some historical records, but I didn't find anything for United flying out of Newark (EWR) in Sept. 2001 for # "98" in the BTS database:

BTS statistics

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

Thats true and believe it or nor not none of the airlines involved in 911 have changed/retired those flight numbers today that were used on September 11, 2001.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhunter
...but I didn't find anything for United flying out of Newark (EWR) in Sept. 2001 for # "98" in the BTS database:

BTS statistics

I did the same search and to me that seems odd because supposedly every flight is listed in the database. I even looked up some of my old flights and each of them are listed.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Maybe because...Flight 98 did not exist back then and you are grasping at straws based on a typo? Could that possibly be the answer?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by mikelee

Maybe because...Flight 98 did not exist back then and you are grasping at straws based on a typo? Could that possibly be the answer?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

I already admitted that it COULD be a typo. BTW, there is no need for your attitude in this thread. Remember, this is a conspiracy website and I'm at home here...You however are on the outside looking in. Remember that!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Logically, the CIA has no reason whatsoever to put something in their website that would contradict every other government story... it is not an official release, and logic and Occam's razor tells you that the simplest explanation is simple typo.

Logically, this tells me that an intelligence agency making such a typo is not really that intelligent to begin with.

How are we to respect their intelligence when they are shown to be unintelligent themselves?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Logically, this tells me that an intellegence (sic)agency making such a typo is not really that intellegent (sic)to begin with.

How are we to respect their intellegence (sic)when they are shown to be unintellegent (sic)themselves?

Perhaps you can learn to spell "intelligence" and you will not look as unintelligent as the CIA?

Any of you truthers care to explain how the passenger's DNA showed up in Shanksville on 9/11 if their plane didn't crash there?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

1) The only plane that was ever disputed of NOT existing was flight 93.

2) After all this time an official report signed off on by the Director of the CIA states the flight number of the plane that did crash in Shanksville PA as FLIGHT 98...NOT 93.

It is clear that some of the OS'ers are now on the defense because of the slowly leaking hints at the truth finally being discovered by those of us who will not sit in our own pile of complacency being kept comfortably numb by the lies of those who planned and carried the deciept on 911.

I'll say it to you also..This is a conspiracy site and if you don't like that then go away. Its that simple to me and to many others who are tired of your type of OS rhetoric based in holy than thou attitudes which will get us all killed if left to people such as you to just sit and accept whatever bone is tossed to you by big brother gov.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by mikelee]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join