It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It wasn't Flight 93 in Shanksville!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

It is interesting because I think we all agree, the entire remains of a jumbo jet airliner did NOT crash in Shanksville that day.

Jumbo jet ( Boeing 747) no. Boeing 757, yes.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks Weedwhacker. I'm at work trying to manage things here and write on ATS and three other things. Thanks though just need to slow down a bit. Have a good one.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Perhaps you can learn to spell "intelligence" and you will not look as unintelligent as the CIA?

Maybe if you weren't already proven to be Captain Obvious/ThroatYogurt/Cameron Fox etc. I would respond to you.

Just how many identities have you been on here?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

93 was tracked on radar from take off until impact.

Blatant lie #1.

Your title to this thread is a lie and against ToS here at ATS.

I don't think that someone who has been proven to be a banned member reincarnated here has any high ground when it comes to the T&C's of this site.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepperAny of you truthers care to explain how the passenger's DNA showed up in Shanksville on 9/11 if their plane didn't crash there?

As soon as you can tell us how there can be DNA from each of the 40 passengers there, but "not a single drop of blood."

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

This is a site that "Denies Ignorance" .... are you living up to the slogan? Your title to this thread is a lie and against ToS here at ATS.

This is a conspiracy website and I've already clairified that as well as the owners of ATS.

The title in my opinion...NOT yours...is correct. I believe I found that one snippet of proof that all of OS bull #***s failed to cover up. Your heros in the government that you all bend over for at every chance failed you by letting it slip by and I caught it. No matter what you and your fellow bed pals in big gov say or do next, WE will always be looking for your mistakes, and as I did with this CIA document...I found it!

Go curl up next to Obama and let him wipe your tears away and stop crying about things you cannot control such as your CIA failure to cover up the lies of September 11, 2001.

It isn't a typo...ITS THE TRUTH SOMEBODY FORGOT TO COVER UP as they did the rest of the 911 fairy tale!!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by ImAPepperAny of you truthers care to explain how the passenger's DNA showed up in Shanksville on 9/11 if their plane didn't crash there?

As soon as you can tell us how there can be DNA from each of the 40 passengers there, but "not a single drop of blood."

Really? You can't figure out for yourself how 55 gallons of liquid may have been lost during the firey crash of a jetliner? Did you really expect the trees there to be dripping with blood? How many thousands of people were on board in your estimation?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

The crash site was nothing but a big burned out area according to official reports. So by the gov's own admittance as in the WTC I'm supposing that the "heat was so intense enough to melt steel" then it also must have magically left DNA all over the place too uh? Afterall, these were the same type of aircraft with the same type & amounts of fuel too.

Damn, 911 was just full of miracles that defy science in which many of you OS's swear by uh?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Roger, in the future, please learn to do a little digging prior to making yourself look foolish.

Oh so your saying that NEADS, NORAD and the 9/11 commission are all lying then?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by REMISNE]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it but I didn't notice any clarification on the issue of flight numbers eg UAL93. Those flight numbers are not unique to a specific aircraft, they're assigned to a specific scheduled flight service & designates the departure time, route and destination. Every time that particular flight operates (may not be every day) it's not necessarily the same actual aircraft or even the same model aircraft.

Just muddying the waters a little more most likely

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Those flight numbers are not unique to a specific aircraft, they're assigned to a specific scheduled flight service & designates the departure time, route and destination. Just muddying the waters a little more most likely

The aircraft that services that particular flight schedule or route is for all intents & purposes named flight ## until the flight is over. Otherwise the control tower would not communicate with the aircraft using the flight number and would rather communicate using the plane's serial number, or manufacturer number.

It does muddy the waters when people cannot understand how flight numbers are used in the real world.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

The crash site was nothing but a big burned out area according to official reports.

Really? Which government report said that exactly?

So by the gov's own admittance as in the WTC I'm supposing that the "heat was so intense enough to melt steel"

Again - which government report mentioned that little nugget?

then it also must have magically left DNA all over the place too uh? Afterall, these were the same type of aircraft with the same type & amounts of fuel too.

I don't know if you noticed or not but the two crashes were not exactly the same. Do you really think that an airplane crash is sufficient to eliminate all organic remains? Where is all that magical "common sense" which is so often employed by conspiracy hobbiest?

Damn, 911 was just full of miracles that defy science in which many of you OS's swear by uh?

There is only one thing here defying science and that is the mountain of conspiracy fantasies.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Funny how Payne Stewarts small, little Learjet made almost the same size hole as a much larger 757 when it crashed straight into the ground at high speed.

Also it left some pretty large recognizable parts.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Funny how Payne Stewarts small, little Learjet made almost the same size hole as a much larger 757 when it crashed straight into the ground at high speed.

Also it left some pretty large recognizable parts.

Was the ground condition exactly the same?

Was the speed and attitude at the time of crash exactly the same?

What are the exact dimensions (in cubic yards) of the impact crater at Shanksville and the impact crater of the Stewart crash? (so we can test the validity of the "same size hole" statement"?

What was the fuel loading of the Stewart plane at time of crash and Flight 93. I believe the Stewart plane only crashed when it ran out of fuel so there was probably no explosion.

Are you arguing that there were NO recognizable plane parts at Shanksville?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

What are the exact dimensions (in cubic yards) of the impact crater at Shanksville and the impact crater of the Stewart crash? (so we can test the validity of the "same size hole" statement"?

en.wikipedia.org...
Impact occurred approximately 1713Z, or 1213 local, after a total flight time of 3 hours, 54 minutes, with the aircraft hitting the ground at a nearly supersonic speed and an extreme angle.[3] The Learjet crashed just outside of Mina, South Dakota, in Edmunds County on relatively flat ground, and left a crater 42 feet (13 m) long, 21 feet (6.4 m) wide and 8 feet (2.4 m) deep. None of its components remained intact.[1]

Are you arguing that there were NO recognizable plane parts at Shanksville?

I am stating there are not as many large recognizable plane parts as should be wiith a much larger plane.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Blatant lie #1.

Oh? I have already posted a link on page 2 of this thread that will take you to the data that proves it.

Instead of throwing out accusations of my "sock status," why not answer the questions that are asked. Nutter, you and Mikelee have been proven wrong countless times on this thread alone.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Oh? I have already posted a link on page 2 of this thread that will take you to the data that proves it. .

So you are stating that others like NEADS and NORAD were wrong when they stated that Flight 93 and Flight 1989 were confused?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
After looking for proof of what I could only think was the case, I believe I found evidence that flight 93 never crashed nor even existed at all in Shanksville PA. The Central Intelligence Agency's website states the following about flight 98 crashing in PA. NOT flight 93.

I believe this contradicts fully the OS regarding Shanksville PA.

I thought it may have been a typo BUT, how could the single most important event in history regarding terrorism amount to a typo? The keys on a keyboard regarding the numbers 3 and 8 are too far apart to be an accidental typo.

NIMA coordinated immediate crisis imagery requirements following the terrorist attacks on 11 September. In support of civil agencies, NIMA quickly assessed the damage at the World Trade Center complex, the Pentagon, and the United Airlines Flight 98 debris site in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Within hours of the attacks, an imagery-derived damage assessment delineating ash and debris fallout from the collapse of structures at the WTC complex was provided to FEMA. NIMA sent analysts to FEMA's deployed field office in New York City to provide remote sensing expertise. FEMA officials stated that NIMA greatly assisted search and rescue efforts at the WTC complex.

CIA website link

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mikelee]

yes, a typo on a website is MUCH LESS likely...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

So you are stating that others like NEADS and NORAD were wrong when they stated that FLigth 93 and Flight 1989 were confused?

Roger... Was 93 tracked on Radar from take off until impact? YES OR NO.

You want to talk about the confusion? It's off topic, but as usual you fail to comprehend what information you have. Flight 1989 failed to acknowledge Boston Center's attempts to communicate so it was declared a possible hijacking and notified the FAA. The thing is, while Boston was tracking Delta 1989 and not getting a response, Delta 1989 was in Cleveland airspace and in contact with Cleveland Center, completely safe.

The FAA had sent out a warning. A controller in Cleveland thought the transmission heard from flight 93 was from 1989.

Again... Flight 93 was tracked on radar from take off to impact.

www.gpoaccess.gov...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Roger... Was 93 tracked on Radar from take off until impact? YES OR NO.

93 was tracked but then it was confused for a while on radar with 1989 when they crossed paths.

So technically it ws not tracked from take off untill impact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join