It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity, The Creator, Creation, and YOU.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by spirit777child

Yes but it is the inertia or kharma that causes consequences. Therefor,

"Thou shalt do whatever, with consequences both good or bad".

The experience, malicious or benevolent, is equally beautiful.

There is room for both darkness and light in every situation for both are of the One.

That is why any path is perfectly acceptable.

Namaste.

Child abuse?

I do not mean to say I stand for something like that whatsoever. But is not all things the Creator? Do you not see the beauty, you can make great changes, you are the creator. The microism of the macroism.

Namaste.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

that still does not mean anything ?

I use my toe? would that be the same as using my heart? as i desctipion or an interpritation of ones own emotion?

just because LOVE is used as some underlying "god given all is one" concept you was right be for when there is indeed room for both!

because both are fasle and manifest from emotions derived from interactions in reality that create who you are.

not the other way round.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

But is not all things the Creator?

No because you assume "the" creator is a person.. when i state clearly its a function.

in order for someone to create all that is would mean that there was nothing be for.

lets look

The creator: I shall now create eveything

Then one will ask well who created the creator?

You see how that works right? so the point is not to ask but to understand you will NEVER find out.

EVER.

Just be happy you are even here. and what do you plan on doing about it...

this is my point

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Infinite means forever, that's a long time. That meaning is beyond our understanding.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Read the original post again.

It is hard to comprehend the concept of infinity within the boundries of the physical space/time illusion.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. -Ra

Namaste.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Everything everywhere in the Universe is part of "God".

The infinity of differences in this Universe are the manifestation of "God" itself.

For example, "It" exists eternally, and has infinite variations.

So God = Everything

This means that God is more than a function, but rather the entire equation itself.

"What created the creator" This is Irrelevant because "It" always existed for all of eternity.

The reason the "Source" or "Oneness" of the universe (the underlying principal) , is called a creator is because it created itself by existing.

Ask yourselves, what exists that is not composed of energy? Once you realize that everything is energy, than you can see that everything is composed of the same thing.

However, this "thing" that composes everything can be arranged in countless ways which makes individual objects so different.

It never changes because it is always changing.

Yin/Yang
+/-
Dark/Light

I cannot even type my message decently because the idea is difficult to convey accurately. So I apologize for that.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Infinite means forever, that's a long time. That meaning is beyond our understanding.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by smurfy]

I disagree.

Infinite means 1 thing. Its as simple as 1.

It is not a long time, in fact on this scale, Time has no meaning at all.

Just think of it this way "it never ends or begins".

It is one of the most basic and simplistic understandings we could possibly form about the universe in the first place.

I believe that all people can grasp infinity in it's fullest.

Sorry to end it with an oxymoron.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Well pyschonaghty, this has been quite an amazing read. It's been as if you telepathically put my thoughts down in a post and exposed them. I would actually believe this to be possible because one, I am you and You are me (thank you for being me and my other-self). And two, we reflect infinity.

Have you noticed how many nay-sayers you have received? Just food for thought....

TLOO is the most tremendous text on the planet. It isn't perfect as anything coming through a channeled narrow bandwith cannot be so within TLOO. There is some discernment to be had. But the majority is right on.

So nice to read a post on ATS that is over resounding with truth. You are amazing and you must shine on. We make up the current minority who will bring the vast majority to shine bright.

Stay shining my cosmic equal!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

It is hard to comprehend the concept of infinity within the boundries of the physical space/time illusion.

But its not an illusion.

Because if it was then everything you are saying would be worthless

correct?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Well pyschonaghty, this has been quite an amazing read. It's been as if you telepathically put my thoughts down in a post and exposed them. I would actually believe this to be possible because one, I am you and You are me (thank you for being me and my other-self). And two, we reflect infinity.

Have you noticed how many nay-sayers you have received? Just food for thought....

TLOO is the most tremendous text on the planet. It isn't perfect as anything coming through a channeled narrow bandwith cannot be so within TLOO. There is some discernment to be had. But the majority is right on.

So nice to read a post on ATS that is over resounding with truth. You are amazing and you must shine on. We make up the current minority who will bring the vast majority to shine bright.

Stay shining my cosmic equal!

Thank you brother/sister!

TLOO seems to be one of the very few logical unorthodox readings I've come across on the interweb.

As always everyone should use their own discernment.

Namaste!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

–noun 1. something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.

dictionary.reference.com...

Nowhere in that definition does it say "worthless".

The point is the experience.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

yet it is if you think we live for ever?

I dont get your logic

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

yet it is if you think we live for ever?

I dont get your logic

The point is the experience. The lessons learned from it that we carry with us indefinitley..

That's rather logical.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

In fact there is no real or unique answer to infinite, it cannot be defined except in a general sense, my definition is just one of many. BTW, since you mentioned tha Universe, we don't even know if the Universe is, or is not, infinite.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The answer is one, because there is only one Infinity for Infinity is all that there is. Hence forth the law of one.

Namaste!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I can understand that aspect of "oneness" but you have to understand what it is im saying..

you only get one shot at this "life" you dont life for ever in a capacity that is akin to your reality

Just like be for you was born.. you was always going to be born and you was always going to die

Just like me

Do not think the human race is here to stay because you would be very mistaken.

if you ignore what it is you are then this race is going to stop being required to question.

That is my point.. if there is life afterdeath what would be the need for life?

to further understand what? or is it that you are further keeping it going?

you see?

I agree with what you say to an extent but i disagree with some in this post aswell, for one there is no afterlife or death, they are illusions. Life is eternal but not so much in the sense that you will always have a physical chemical body.

I have not read the entire thread yet, will later. Although it is good to see more people are becoming aware. I do believe in the laws of one, not from blind faith either but because it rings true with my soul. I really believe i'm a 6th or 5th density wanderer. From the farthest back i could remember i've always wanted to be a huge support to all of man kind, always felt different, got into spirituality at a young age by my own seeking, and most of what ra speaks of are concepts ive already thought up on my own and accepted as truth. The materials of ra and many other things ive read in many other subjects which are much in tune with one another are just reminders that im on the right track, not just books but i see the correlations dailyin everyday life.

Love and light =]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

The basis of this type of approach is to understand that conciousness persists before and after the incarnation.

After the fear of death is gone. Then a new way of thinking and awareness emerges.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Thou shalt do whatever is an occult term. We were given free will but we were also made in gods light, the ten commandments is a guide to living a conscious life. If you kill someone is that good or bad? common sense would say it is bad.

Most of the ten commandments if not all fall under the banner of common sense.

to do what tho wilt means that the president could just push that button and blow us all away... no?

spirit

I'm not sure how many of you have read the Ra Material but Ra has got the following to say of the matter:

Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative
entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit
complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while
retaining negative characteristics.

Questioner: Was this done by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: What was their purpose in doing this?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of the Orion group, as mentioned before, is
conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite
and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws you mentioned and others given by this entity.

Questioner: Was the recipient of the commandments positively or
negatively oriented?

Ra: I am Ra. The recipient was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting
for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received.
As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex,
Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first
heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost, what you
may call, the honor and faith with which he had begun the
conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of
his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

Questioner: If this entity was positively oriented, how was the Orion group
able to contact him?

Ra: I am Ra. This was an intensive, shall we say, battleground between
positively oriented forces of Confederation origin and negatively oriented
sources. The one called Moishe was open to impression and received the
Law of One in its most simple form. However, the information became
negatively oriented due to his people’s pressure to do specific physical things
in the third-density planes. This left the entity open for the type of
information and philosophy of a self-service nature.

Questioner: It would be wholly unlike an entity fully aware of the
knowledge of the Law of One to ever say “Thou shalt not.” Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Rolci]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
@ Psychonaughty
On OP
Absolutely astonishing !
For a minute there it felt like... You somehow stole my thoughts.

You write precisely what I think is what It is. Bravo !!

I couldn't have written it as nice and understandable as you did anyway !

Thanks for doing so
You really made me feeling happy with it.

[edit on 15/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

[edit on 15/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I can understand that aspect of "oneness" but you have to understand what it is im saying..

you only get one shot at this "life" you dont life for ever in a capacity that is akin to your reality

Just like be for you was born.. you was always going to be born and you was always going to die

Just like me

Do not think the human race is here to stay because you would be very mistaken.

if you ignore what it is you are then this race is going to stop being required to question.

That is my point.. if there is life afterdeath what would be the need for life?

to further understand what? or is it that you are further keeping it going?

you see?

So, what's with the spacing between sentences? Is that so that we can number them on our own and treat them like scripture?

Geesh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join