It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity, The Creator, Creation, and YOU.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

The RA of the Law of One is related to the Egyptian sun-god. RA of the Law of One is a social memory complex from another space-time distortion that exists in the 6th density.

Okay that probably does not make sense. Allow me to explain. The entity RA is part of a collective consciousness of another planet existing in a higher dimension than the physical. The notion of density means that each planet has various consciousness levels. We are currently in the 3D or third density. There are beings on our planet existing in higher densities.
The people of RA's planet have been able to evolve into a collective conscousness just like a hive-mind and exist in a higher dimension. These people are helping people on Earth to ascend.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

If the above paragraphs were just created or made up than the individual who made it up is by far one of the most beautiful writers of

fiction
I've ever heard of.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

can you show me some proof to this?

would be helpfull thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
RA isnt that the egyptian sun god? the same deity lucifer originates from?

or so the esoteric and occult world believe so....

spirit

Maybe so, but if it were not for lucifer there would not be free will on this planet.

Note the given name "The light bearer".

That is a whole different subject though, I do not believe the big bad devil like religious leaders sum up.

Namaste.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

As for Ra, that is for your discernment alot of the information is quite unlike anything I've ever seen that including Hinduism.

Then you have not read enough on Hinduism and neo-Hinduism like Theosophy. All of these ideas are Hindu.

The ONE infinite consciousness/creator and his infinite parts(souls) experiencing reality
The 7 densities or levels of being
The evolution of the soul
Reincarnation and karma
The holographic nature of the universe
space-time distortions as different facets of the ONE reality
Meditating on the infinite ONE and seeing the infinite in all
The service to self and service to others

Also alot of the stuff in the material would be impossible to come up with especially during the time that it was written (early 1980's).

Namaste

These ideas have been around since the 19th century in the West and thousands of years in India. There is nothing new in the RA material, only that the ideas have been presented in an interesting and fresh way. But it certainly would have not been impossible to compile this stuff and combine it with other new-agey stuff.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The comprehensive level to read and understand such material has to be high, I find myself learning something new every time I read the law of one.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

As for Ra, that is for your discernment alot of the information is quite unlike anything I've ever seen that including Hinduism.

Then you have not read enough on Hinduism and neo-Hinduism like Theosophy. All of these ideas are Hindu.

The ONE infinite consciousness/creator and his infinite parts(souls) experiencing reality
The 7 densities or levels of being
The evolution of the soul
Reincarnation and karma
The holographic nature of the universe
space-time distortions as different facets of the ONE reality
Meditating on the infinite ONE and seeing the infinite in all
The service to self and service to others

Also alot of the stuff in the material would be impossible to come up with especially during the time that it was written (early 1980's).

Namaste

These ideas have been around since the 19th century in the West and thousands of years in India. There is nothing new in the RA material, only that the ideas have been presented in an interesting and fresh way. But it certainly would have not been impossible to compile this stuff.

How do you feel about the stuff that isn't related to hinduism?

Either way made up or not this is by far the most logical and complex reading I've gone through it took me about 1 and a half years just to fully comprehend certain aspects of it.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What of religions warning us of the great deception of the new age and lucifers illusions??

The light bearer and so on...what if all we are led to beleieve are just fantasies created by occult masters...??

What if the whole new age movement is actually the same thing as the new world order but with a different name?

I am deeply into the new age and occult but i keep it at arms length, i dont trust it not when my soul is on the line...

what if the bible was right and this is the great decpetion??

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
The comprehensive level to read and understand such material has to be high, I find myself learning something new every time I read the law of one.

Did One create the Law of One or Deepak Chopra?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I've learned, through meditation, to not listen rational and logical assumptions but to feeling and moving emotions on certain topics. I've learned to listen to my heart for discernment. In my opinion it is hilarious to listen to people saying we are damned to the center of the earth for eternity if we are bad.

It's just like the ten commandments. "Thou shalt not" which is obviously written from a negative entity considering that we are endowed with free will and therefor "Though shalt do whatever".

The true "Occult Masters" are the ones that cause you to think in such a way that you are in fear and type that post that you have typed.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thou shalt do whatever is an occult term. We were given free will but we were also made in gods light, the ten commandments is a guide to living a conscious life. If you kill someone is that good or bad? common sense would say it is bad.

Most of the ten commandments if not all fall under the banner of common sense.

to do what tho wilt means that the president could just push that button and blow us all away... no?

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

How do you feel about the stuff that isn't related to hinduism?

The vast of bulk of it, especially its metaphysics is Hindu. The only part that isn't related to Hinduism it what it says on Atlantis, UFO's, Orion group, Egypt etc and the 26,000 years cycles and "harvests" I find that incredibly interesting, but this could just easily be made up as all these theories were part of the new age then. It is also obvious the the group that channel RA are familiar with the new-age, otherwise they would not know who Edgar Cayce was and they know what Chakras are.

Either way made up or not this is by far the most logical and complex reading I've gone through it took me about 2 and a half years just to fully comprehend certain aspects of it.

Namaste.

It is not the most logical and complex reading I have read. That is because I am very familiar with other metaphysical texts which are more complex. But my intuition is very drawn to RA and I have reason to believe it is genuine. The fact that is it is identical with Hinduism could be simply a case of telling the same universal truths. Whether it is made up or not it contains a lot of truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777

Did One create the Law of One or Deepak Chopra?

The Law of One was never created. It's the universal law of creation.

Deepak is just a spiritual advocate.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes but it is the inertia or kharma that causes consequences. Therefor,

"Thou shalt do whatever, with consequences both good or bad".

The experience, malicious or benevolent, is equally beautiful.

There is room for both darkness and light in every situation for both are of the One.

That is why any path is perfectly acceptable.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I read somewhere, something. I can't remember but it stated that the more ancient the text the less fabricated. Like a pebble thrown into a pond, the further the ripples stem out from the point of impact the lesser they are.

I don't know if Hinduism is the oldest religion but I'm guessing it's up there.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Yes but it is the inertia or kharma that causes consequences. Therefor,

"Thou shalt do whatever, with consequences both good or bad".

The experience, malicious or benevolent, is equally beautiful.

There is room for both darkness and light in every situation for both are of the One.

That is why any path is perfectly acceptable.

Namaste.

Child abuse?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

and that is why im telling you once you are DEAD you are no longer YOU.. yes your energy and matter will become what it once was be for you came to be.

But do not mistake life after death as another shot at this one because its not.

People need to wake up the clock is ticking!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I've learned, through meditation, to not listen rational and logical assumptions but to feeling and moving emotions on certain topics. I've learned to listen to my heart for discernment. In my opinion it is hilarious to listen to people saying we are damned to the center of the earth for eternity if we are bad.

That is not very wise. Your intuition should be able to stand up to reason, if it doesn't, then it is not really intuiton. It is a belief.

I am not saying discard intuitions for which you have no reason yet, but until it is not proven either through logic or direct experience, just hold it as a possibility.

There is no difference between somebody who says "I follow my heart" and somebody who says "I do what I like"

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I meant to word that differently, I mean to use my heart as the foundation of my rationallity and logic.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

lol what i think he / she was saying that YES its true.. let me show you..

People die everyday but its ok.. because in order to die one must be born, but do not let that be confused with others missinterpitation of what life in fact it.

"why is life so mad". "why do bad things happen" "why do good things happen" "what is the point of it all"

1 word

answer = propitgation of it.

get it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join