It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity, The Creator, Creation, and YOU.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have decided to manifest a thread on my full belief that is closesly if not fully related to the Law of One.

It is not blind faith that I have. It is full and complete trust. The majority of this information is taken from various experiences, texts, and research of various versions of the Law of One or Unity.

The Infinite One is Unfocused and Undifferientated

Basis: The first known thing in creation is infinity.

Step 1: Infinity become aware of itself. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. This has been called by various names, the most common being ‘logos' or ‘love' [But love is actually the 2nd distortion, Free will being the 1st and light being the 3rd arising and creating from love]

Side note: Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All love emanates from the Oneness

Intelligent infinity discerned a concept, namely, freedom of will of awareness.

This concept was finiteness. This is the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness.

Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity (or the Oneness), there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

From the Infinite One desiring to experience itself arises to Creator. The Creator = The focusing of Intelligent Infinity into Intelligent Energy.

Step 2: As the Creator decides to experience Itself It generates into that plenum (nothingness that has the potential for being) full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifest to our perceptions as space or outer space

The Creator divides into (Or creates) individualized portions of itself.

Step 3: Step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know (or experience) Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. The creation itself is a form of consciousness which is unified.

Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as we would conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finiteness, the vast and silent all beating outward, outward and inward until all the focuses are complete. Then their spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality. Over and over again, creation to creation.

The galaxy and all other material things are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, an individualized portion of the One would, in its turn, find its focus and become co-creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created a universe. Allowing the rhythm of free choice to flow and playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled love/light into intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called Natural Laws of any particular universe. Each has its own local version of illusory Natural Laws.

"IT SHALL BE UNDERSTOOD THAT ANY PORTION, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, OF ANY DENSITY OR OF ANY ILLUSORY PATTERN CONTAINS, AS IN A HOLOGRAPHIC PICTURE, THE ONE CREATOR WHICH IS INFINITY. THUS ALL BEGINS AND ENDS IN MYSTERY." - Ra (Supposevely a complex of paradox-solved 'six density' entities that are one due to the focusing of the single thoughts to strive towards Unity.)

There are several different sources one could embark on.

I started from and got most of my information together from the following:

llresearch.org...

All info on the above site is free.

As always use your own discernment and please feel free to pick apart my view or express your own.

Namaste!!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"The most beautiful and most profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical.
It is the sower of the true science.
He to whom this emotion is a stranger - who can no longer stand wrapped in awe - is as good as dead.
That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe forms my idea of God."

Albert Einstein

S&F

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Nice post S&F. But are you not essentially saying that God is a skitzofrenic?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Nice post S&F. But are you not essentially saying that God is a skitzofrenic?

Yes, I am. A skitzofrenic with an infinite array of personalities.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
God is the balance never the extreams

Spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

There is never really any destruction, only change. Nothing ever ends or begins it always is. The 'extremes' are just distorted versions of the balance.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

He to whom this emotion is a stranger - who can no longer stand wrapped in awe - is as good as dead.

I guess this is me then.

back on topic tho, I do not plan on picking apart your thread as i mostly hate that..

So let me try and put my own asepcts of the thread title its self.

The Law of one : Now i have no clue what that law in fact is or means but im guessing you mean life its self? if not feel free to correct me.

via observations "we are one" with "something" what? i have no idea what so ever.

But as i did a lot of math in my time via obversation and "my" removle from reality "best way to describe it" without freaking you out to much.

I was not TOLD there is a god, nore did i see any tunnles of light with angles.. but what i understud was that LIFE is a gift. and a requirement of logic to be here.

This universe is just one of many and the underlying reason for that is questions..

Now i know that sounds very silly that i should use questions in realtion to this thread but its relitive if you understand a question is a function.. its not a thing we happen to do. its very real and is also in mathmatics..

A question vs another question = infinity or P.I or symmetric shapes.

What is the need for shapes? what is the need for infinity? well there is not a need for humans but a need for the function of what we are in.

We are the creators of our own reality.. and we always have been, not because The creator wants it to be this way but we make it function.

If you was to look at the universe and compare it to a human body

what part of the body would best fit in with the universe? your mind!

I have said this befor many times.. the universe has no shape to it nore does my mind

Its not something possible to messure.. and thats because you reside in a mind.. and you are just the logical outcom of one of many questions

interaction on a scale that is not mind bending but very logical.

here you sit with a mind..

here you sit within one

you work live in the very same thing that enables you to do what you do.

There is no life after death.. none zip.. thats why its important for you to understand the human race has NO second chance in this game.

Our ability to understand that is what is called self replication of the very thing we are in.

If we fail the questions stop coming and all is lost.

and i did star and flag you

we are all right and wrong because of the question

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

No hes not because god is not a person its a function.

This is what im trying to say.. GOD is not a BEING or CREATOR its a function..

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

The Law of One means everything is one. The one is everything, the potential for any possibility. It is infinity.

There is no 'failure' for all experiences are equally and immeasurably beautiful in the 'eyes' of the creator. For the whole point is to experience.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is the function conscious?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

"God" is a person, it is a rock, it is every situation, every emotion, every being, all that is. You and I are one.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
God is the creator of the mirror he is the mirror also when the mirror shatters we become the peices distrubuted as parts of god, trying to come together to make one consciousness, the consciousness of god.

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

in a way yes.. what i mean by that is .. we are logical beings for a reason but our mind is not.

we are yin and yang within our self.

Aliens are aware of this... only humans are new to this.. you see

look at it logicaly what happens when you stop asking questions? and what is the need for self replication?

the universe is the same thing "outcome" of the very same process.. in order to have life would require life in the first place.. its just we can not define it on a scale we can be aware of.. but we can look in the mirror and see what it is we are in.

A mind, whos mind is not what you should be worrying about.. but staying here you should

this question you call a universe will not be here for as long as you think then what?

what happens then?

lifes job is to self replicate the question, you may see a life form as its own being but its very much not the case..

A being is a function for a higher one just like atoms make up matter and matter makes up our physical universe.

we have a role to play and thats to keep it all going.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

Sorry but that's too presumtous!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I can understand that aspect of "oneness" but you have to understand what it is im saying..

you only get one shot at this "life" you dont life for ever in a capacity that is akin to your reality

Just like be for you was born.. you was always going to be born and you was always going to die

Just like me

Do not think the human race is here to stay because you would be very mistaken.

if you ignore what it is you are then this race is going to stop being required to question.

That is my point.. if there is life afterdeath what would be the need for life?

to further understand what? or is it that you are further keeping it going?

you see?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Do the cells in your body call you god?

or is it that you presume they care?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I really like the Law of One. I am reading it right now and I agree with almost all of it. I just having a nagging doubt in my mind. It sounds like Hinduism. Even the cosmology you have outlined above is Hindu. This makes me question whether it is really channeled material from the entity RA or whether it is just repackaged Hinduism to make a buck.

I feel a close connection to RA. I tried automatic writng once and the entity I was channeling was RA. I wrote some very interesting material, but I had no proof if it was coming from my imagination or from RA.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
RA isnt that the egyptian sun god? the same deity lucifer originates from?

or so the esoteric and occult world believe so....

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

It comes from you...

The only entity you need to worry about is the one that is sat at the PC.

You see my good friends here is the dilmea humans face.

Humilty and acceptence.

Just like I care NOT for my cells tho they are tiny and make me work, God does not care

But to sustain my body i must think and look after it and give birth to a new one "children"

that is our job.. Recration of IT ALL

and its not just HUMANS who are doing this .. and to think one is alone in a universe is silly at best.

you have animals doing there job everyday and never question why it is they are.. becaus they do not care. they have no reason to question why it is they are here..

Humans do because they have problem with WHO made it happen..

if that is indeed your question you will be asking it for infinity as if you ever found out who was asking..

It would stop and you would become the very thing you are looking for

Ironic is it not?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

You'd be suprised how much of it is free I even asked for a free book that was currently had a price from it and got it for free. It's not to make a buck it's to continue research on the law of one.

As for Ra, that is for your discernment alot of the information is quite unlike anything I've ever seen that including Hinduism.

"This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to being-ness" -Ra

If the above paragraphs were just created or made up than the individual who made it up is by far one of the most beautiful writers of fiction I've ever heard of.

Also alot of the stuff in the material would be impossible to come up with especially during the time that it was written (early 1980's).

In my opinion after reading everything I've found it is a mix of many different beliefs.

Namaste

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join