It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: Ancient Superpower - Part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Yea i too do find it funny when such good threads get rarely flagged and other posts which totally mix all kinds of possibilities from space aliens to planets which you cant see crashing into Earth anytime soon getting ten times more interest. Like i said, it's mostly the mystery and the ability to play around in a never ending dream of possibilities of what might happen from what they interpret from a few words or bits of info left over by the civilizations.

Most esoteric schools around the world in every tradition know this as well. The masses are not being told this in order to make them forget about ancient history.

Ive noticed from a couple of your threads that you believe very strongly that the lack of credit to the indian civilization is very much a concealed effort over millenia. How do you think this is possible, do you believe that an elite group like the Illumanti, not saying it's them, but like you mentioned the Asura line has lasted over time and are still waging a war over the indian culture or something along those lines?

Cause i really find it hard to believe when people say a few group of powerful people control the way the world moves or what people hear, cause it's literally 6 billion people on this planet, and even if they could it would probably be for a very little time coz there are just so many damn ppl on this planet lol!! Too many unexpected things in the way.

but remember that one of the oldest creator gods of the Egyptians (Ptah) has the body of a fish, or of a man with fish-scales, indicating that the cult came to Egypt having arrived from somewhere else over water (like the half fish fgod Dagon the clan-god of the 'biblical' nonSemitic 'Philistines' who came from Mycene i.e. inported into Canaan 'over water').

This was posted by someone above. Is this true?Cause if it is, it sounds awfully similar to the sanskrit or hindi word Pitr or Pitah, meaning father and ofcourse of the Matsya avatar.

Also what do you make of Danavas?Have you heard of any relation between them and the Celtic term Tuathe De Daanan?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmaverick

[Puts on conspiracy hat]

Karmaverick, although I cannot prove it, because it is my intuition that is telling me this the most. I think the Illuminati are the Asuras. I find it interesting how since the Roman times, Aryan culture has been persecuted on this planet. First the Christian gnostics, then the Druids(Celtic) were persecuted, then the Arabian Pagans, then the Americas, then Australia, then India. It seems to have been a systematic effort to wipe out Aryan culture on this planet. including memory of it, and supplant it with the Asura culture. Is it coincidental that they wiped out all traces of the Native Americans culture, systematically sought out all their books and destroyed them, destroyed their libraries and temples. The same took place with the library of Alexadra and the Hindu and Buddhist libraries. It seems to have been a systematic effort to wipe out all memory of Aryan culture in the world.

The biggest clue is the efforts of the British in trying to destroy Vedic culture with the Aryan invasion theory and their deliberate attempts to shrink its history by misdating the historical Buddha, which is now taught as the history of India. Almost, all the dates of pre-10th century India are out by more than 1000 years.

I think the Asura-lineage has been continued from the times of Sumer, and hence we find it intresting the alleged Illuminati group has very strong connections with Sumer. I think what we call globalization today was a deliberate effort engineered by the Asura group to export its power elite all around the world and spread capitalist culture. I don't think it is a coincidence that history today glorifies Sumer so much. For Sumer is the origin of the current culture of the world. Human society today is increasingly becoming more like the master-slave society of Sumer.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Your theory does make sense but then maybe all those vedic cultures got persecuted because it was the only one present around the world and any new religion if it had to fight for some sort of presence had to wipe out the previous one.

I mean Lanka also was an Asura nation, Ravana also was an Asura but he still worshipped Vedic gods, doubt he tried to wipe it out completely or anything of that sort. And also look at Sri Lanka today, it's 90% Buddhist. One thing is for sure though, the Iraqis, Syrians and Indians still love their huge moustaches

But even i feel that the Native Indians of America shared strong resemblances with the vedic culture and a lot of it might have been destroyed by the Brits and French. Too Bad. Werent a lot of Egyptian scriptures burnt as well?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Karmaverick]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The Asura religion is the Abrahamic religion that existed in Sumer, literally anti-Brahman. Christianity was not a new religion, but rather it ws Jesus bringing Aryan religion into the Middle East, and hence why he was cruficied. The early Christians were very close to Hinduism and Buddhism, they believed in stuff like gnosis-meditation, reincarnation. Later, Christianity was subverted by the Abrahamic religion and adopted by the Roman empire as a means to control the masses.

The real religion of the Abrahamics is power and control. They can mask it with any facade ranging from orthodox Christianity to modern secularism. It is the Asura religion we practice today.

I think the effort to destroy Aryan culture the world over was deliberate and engineered. It happened very fast and the target was the main Aryan countries.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yea i have heard about the Gnostic Christians or the earliest chrisitans, also heard that birth of Jesus often fell a few days before or after or sometimes even on Krishna Janma Ashtami before being changed by the Roman Catholic Church.

But i dont get why Abraham would be the direct opposite of Brahman since Brahman stands for the ultimate supreme or the infinite. And in all Abrahamic religions there exists such a supreme lord who is infinite and who is supposed to be worshipped. So they are teaching the same thing ultimately. Anti Brahman would mean going against their own meaning of God.

When you say the Brits deliberately distorted the Indian history( which they did drastically) or when you say Romans persecuting the earliest christians, do you mean there were then and are still those who consider themselves Asuras?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Anti-Brahman, meaning they are anti Brahmanas i.e., the wise sages or the Aryans. The Aryans believe in democracy, living in harmony with cosmic law, and the divinity of everybody, living according to the good of others. On the other hand, the Asura believe in power and control, oligarchy, living according to ones ego. This is why they have a "jealous god"
Hence, why the Aryans described Asuras as having a "demon religion" Even the demons had their own gods, priests, kings and culture. The Asuras left the land of the Aryans(India) and went to various places in the world to setup their own civilisation. Sumer is a result of that.

Regarding the the Asuras continuing and the Romans and the British being self-conscious of their Asura orientation. The Asuras are the ones that pull the strings, but the Asuras are a shadowy entity, which operate from behind the scenes to orchestrate events in the world. The Asuras do not need to let the masses know of their existence, because all Asuras are interested in is maintaining power and control and keeping the masses as ignorant as possible. If not, the masses would become hard to control. It was always within Asuras interests to destroy Aryan culture on this planet.

Hence why Asuras use secret socieities to coordinate their activities. The power elite in the world know of our real history and hence why they will go to any length to make sure we never know what our real history is.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I agree by 100%. In the Vedas are 14 Dimensions in the material Universe mentioned.
The Asuras have control over the seven below and the Demigods over the seven above including the realm where our earth lies. Our visible space would be called by the Demigods Karmaloka or the place of death because nowhere else you die so often.

A known planet from the Asuras is Talatala where Maya Denava resides.
In the Asura worlds they have very advanced methods for enjoying their senses. Maya Denava is also the vedic synonyme for very advanced technology. Acording to the Vedas.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
After reading the Rig Vedas, I came to my own conclusion that there was no Aryan invasion. I believe one researcher discovered an Orion Code within the Vedas, whatever that is. It must have been a great earthly cataclysm to have cracked a mountain into. I distinctly remember a reference to a 'ladle in his mouth'. I think that is Canis Major or Minor. I haven't done enough research in this area. I'll leave it to Indigo_Child. She's done a great job.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

Do you mean Finger prints of the Gods from Graham Hancook ? About the procession possible?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Flag and Stars for you my friend.

I enjoyed the entire thread so far. Great compilation of information and great Q and A. You, Indigo_Child, have done your homework. I applaud you! I highly respect that you left the facts as facts and left your speculation out of the OP.

I am a firm believer in the theory that human civilization and technology has been advanced and subsequently destroyed in our past... maybe even more than once. There is just too much that has now been lost to us. At best I feel we can only imagine and speculate based on the little remaining information that we do have.

I have only read excerpts and snippets of the ancient Indian texts. Enough to have read the creation story and the areal battles and vimanas. As a fully fledged beginner in Indian texts, could you please give suggestions of what to read to get a more complete basic understanding? So far I have stayed away from full research into India because the information available is overwhelming!

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Any comments on this groundbreaking revelation that Indians seeded the Egyptian civilsation and most probably built the Pyramids? That's a pretty amazing revelation

I do understand that there is a great cosmic knowledge in India and in it's history, however, I do have a question about this statement.

• Are there any examples to be found in India of "true" pyramid design, such as the Great Pyramid in Giza?

•Are there any examples of Indian-style architecture to be found in Egypt?

• There is great evidence and speculation illustrating a correlation between the Pyramid Complex at Giza and other Egyptian monuments to ancient constellation and stellar alignments. Are there any such examples to be found in Indian architecture?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Also, Indigo_Child, I have heard you say repeatedly in this thread that the suppression of ancient India stems from European / Caucasian Supremacy and racism. May I propose an alternate idea?

Let's say, for the sake of discussion, the Indian epics are mostly true. Humans have been here far longer than academically accepted. We had flying vehicles and advanced technology. We destroyed civilization and most of mankind with nukes. Some people survived that eventually gave way to us today.

Imagine now if a wise and educated person/persons were to survive this nuclear apocalypse. The great majority of civilization laid in ruins and technology was destroyed. This person/persons could, in theory, take over the world and become The Powers That Be. Most knowledge is lost. The only knowledge left is what people have already learned previous to the Great War, or were able to obtain from bits and pieces of books that survived. These beginner "Powers That Be" already have a head-start on the rest of the survivors. The other survivors are more interested in trying to survive.

The passing of a few generations and the previous world and it's technology starts to became myth and legend. People are just mastering shelter, agriculture, and tools. All the while the wise and educated have passed on their knowledge to their children. Soon this forgotten technology becomes "magic." This lost technology gives the ancient "PTB" a higher ranking above the average humans. They create religions and kingdoms based on the lost technology. Magic and the works of the Gods is how people will treat this technology. The Powers That Be now gain more wealth, more power, and start to mold the world as they see best. Each step of the way they master more technology without ever sharing it, so that they can always be supreme. "The magician never tells all of their secrets."

The Powers that be know that technology, psychology, and knowledge keep them in power, a mystery to all others. So they must destroy all advances in knowledge. Seek out the enlightened, the spiritual, the educated, and burn all of their books! Create wars and invade other countries, not for their fortunes, but only to burn their libraries! Perhaps this is why the burning of libraries was so common place in our history. Destroy all books and records of all the people of the world, so that you can rewrite history.

This is why I believe we have ancient monuments that we can not replicate. The reason why there are gigantic worked stone that we can not lift today. The reason for ancient maps detailing every continent. The reason for all of the common myths and legends around the globe. The reason why those in power always sought out the libraries and universities to destroy. The survivors of the previous world held "magic" over the people... subjugated and enslaved the populations with religion... rewrote history, made most of it forgotten, and changed the date. It's the year 2010 right now.... I would not be surprised if The Powers That Be have records and knowledge saying it is the year 400,000 or something like that.

Just my opinion of our ancient history.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I was shocked when I first came to learn that Egyptians had a caste system that divided society into 4 divisions of Priests, kings, merchants and servants just like the Hindus did. It was codified by Manes. Hindu caste system was codified by Manu:

Louis Jacolliot has written:
“Egypt received from India, by Manes or Manu, its social institutions and laws, which resulted in division of the people into four castes, and placing the priest in the first rank; in the second, kings; then traders and artisans; and last in the social scale, the proletaire – the menial almost a slave.”
Manu – Manes – Minos – Moses
A philosopher gives political and religious institutions to India and named Manu. The Egyptian legislator receives the name of Manes.

funny i remembered this from somewhere the moment i read it.

quote: "Brahmanism, the predominant religion in India during the Buddhas time, divided all humans into four castes (attu vanna), priests, warriors, traders and labourers. "

from Catuvana

can i ask where is yours from?

interesting thread, i hope to get some time to fully read this..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
This is why I believe we have ancient monuments that we can not replicate. The reason why there are gigantic worked stone that we can not lift today. The reason for ancient maps detailing every continent.

Well, you can "believe" this if you want, of course, but none of the above is even remotely factual.

That is, there exists no stone that was lifted in the past that cannot be lifted today. No monument that cannot be built today and no ancient map showing every continent.

Harte

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

This is why I believe we have ancient monuments that we can not replicate. The reason why there are gigantic worked stone that we can not lift today. The reason for ancient maps detailing every continent.

Well, you can "believe" this if you want, of course, but none of the above is even remotely factual.

That is, there exists no stone that was lifted in the past that cannot be lifted today. No monument that cannot be built today and no ancient map showing every continent.

Harte

you judge someone on his/her 'believe', and promote your own believe at the same time .. funny

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reignite

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

you judge someone on his/her 'believe', and promote your own believe at the same time .. funny

Not a belief. It's established fact.

Just because you are unaware, that doesn't mean the rest of the world is.

Use the search function. Cranes large enough to lift every stone the ancients ever dealt with are used routinely these days all over the world. This has been posted a great many times - with links - right here on ATS.

Several can lift 10 times the weight of the heaviest stone the ancients ever managed to lift.

And please, link me to any ancient map that "shows every continent."

There isn't one - another fact.

Which ancient monuments couldn't be built today? Pyramids?

There's one right here in Memphis.

Harte

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
aryan invasion theory is completely a false theory.. There was nothing like any aryan invasion,, but it is a deliberately made theory .. Following is an introduction to aryan ...

The word "arya" was used for people who cultivated the mind and character. The "aryans" were the inhabitants of Aryavrata(India) and they followed Sanatan Dharma for many lakh years in the past, who spoke Sanskrit and practiced Sanatan culture along the banks of the rivers Saraswati and Sindhu. Aryans have maintained the oldestand most authentic records of the ancient world, in the Vedas and Puraan. They have always been native Indians. The word "arya" signifies a gentleman, an ideal person, someone on the path of purity. It was a term meant for those who were on the cutting edge of social evolution. Another way of interpreting the word aryan is that ar also means clear. Ya refers to God. Thus, aryan means those who have, or are developing, a clear path or a clear consciousness toward God as the word ‘arya’ itself means good people. Aryans refer to two things........ 1. From historical point of view, they were the oldest and earliest inhabitants of India. They were the true natives and ancestors of various races in the world. Aryans were really not a race. But they were referred to as ancestors of various race. We will study about these things in details in this website 2. From cultural point of view, aryans refer to any good and religious people. It is a path that upholds a code of conduct which values peace and happiness and justice for all whereas any bad or criminal type of people even belonging to the aryan clan will be called non-aryans. In Aryavarta (Very Ancient India), the people living there were called Aryans due to their good culture as we saw above. These people used to be called by this name and also became ancestors of various races that led these people to be called aryans even historically.

from , Who were the Aryans ?
edit on 2-10-2012 by pritishxsinha because: one word was missing

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi Indigo_Child

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the history of Ancient India.

I would like to know if an Army of Monkeys really built a bridge a across a sea, or something like that.
I do not know if this is true, I thought that I have heard something about this once.

If so, is this the same species that the Taliban is using against U.S. troops

www.defence.pk...
edit on 2-10-2012 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavrac
Hi Indigo_Child

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable about the history of Ancient India.

I would like to know if an Army of Monkeys really built a bridge a across a sea, or something like that.
I do not know if this is true, I thought that I have heard something about this once.

If so, is this the same species that the Taliban is using against U.S. troops

www.defence.pk...
edit on 2-10-2012 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

Yea, monkeys had built a bridge across the sea ... but those weren't really the monkeys or any types of monkeys shown in this site....

But in reality, these species in those times existed such as Hanuman and Sugriv type of people were belonging to ape family such as Pliopithecidae or Parapithecidae as mentioned above, which contained some genera like Apidium or Propliopithecus or others which were referred as tailed apes. They were just like the Vanaras, we see in Ramayan and other tretayug stories.

from Evolution of Aryans

Here, the monkeys who made the bridge were actually ancient tailed apes refers here as vanars who used to be quite intelligent like families of apes mentioned in this offsite text.. Hanuman and Sugriv mentioned here were the leaders of the troop.. However, it is not necessary that they were same species given here as time differs. as Ramayan was the bygone event dated up to 1.7 million years ago. referred here as Tretayug (time of building of bridge and time of Ramayan according to ancient Puranas), but these tailed apes date even back to 3 million years ago.. so "vanars" may be different and unfounded species..,

Here is Apidium of 3 mya

and here is Hanuman, a vanar of 1.7 mya,, just like apidium. so hanuman may be an evolved or related secies of him

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pritishxsinha

Are you saying the north Indian (lighter skin) were also native to India? The darker south Indians were not suppressed? introduced caste system? divide and conquer?

edit: South Indians meaning Dravidian.
edit on 10/2/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I like to bring to ur notice some things which u can also confirm for me as u have already done the research!

KALAGNANAM basis in Andra Pradesh refers to Buddhism.

vishwa Brahmins are said to travel to the west and are the so called Mayans. Hence similarity in their calendars?

Similarities in Hinduism and Islam. Hinduism spreads to Afghanistan and was part of vikramadityas empire?

Parts of Iran are mentioned in Kalkis story? Even the Chinese are mentioned here?

King Kushan ,son of Rama ruled Africa?

INDIA was the worlds richest country before the Britishers invaded?

There is lots of material in the Vedas regarding space craft and space technology? If so, building pyramids may have been possible?

These are only my questions to you as I have heard them in various places and may or may not be true.
Thank You!

edit on 2-10-2012 by lovemyworld because: Adding later!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join