It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared! Against the American People

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

What rights do we have anymore? Our constitution was suspended when our higher government decided to murder 2000+ lives (911).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Do you think it is a coincidence that "Congress shall make no law" is on of the most common phrases in the Constitution.

Honduras recently had a crisis where there President tried to violate their Constitutional prohibition on extending the allowable term of the President. Fortunately, for them, they had a clause in their Constitution that said any President that tried to do that was no longer the President, and their Congress and Supreme Court enforced it by telling the military to enforce the Constitution by deporting the [ex-]President.

If our President violates the Constitution, Congress could/should impeach him and remove him from office. Unfortunately, if his party controls both houses of Congress, it is unlikely to happen.

The only sanction we have for Congress violation the Constitution is an election every two years. Well, actually, we have another one, but that is [hopefully] even less likely (the Second Amendment).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Very idealistic. I feel the very rights that my family has fought for in the past and present are gone.

Yes, I believe you have the cusp of it. But 40 years is not far back enough. 1913 would be a good starting point of the downfall of the US.

We are not run by our elected officials, we are run by the Private Banking Conglomerate known as the IMF and Federal Reserve.

And also you are right, they will never knowingly allow the usurpation of their usurped powers without a battle. Be it a knowledge based or other form of battle.

They are currently now installing the final bars on the prison known as THE US of A!

reply to post by Donny 4 million

Donny, it does not matter if they are US citizens or not. We are all in the same prison they are instituting here. We are the same. We are all in this together.

reply to post by ownbestenemy

Thank you ownbestenemy. Keep us on point. Have you heard that Obama has instituted new components to a past presidential order that will give the Interpol immunity in actions in the US?

How is that for UNCONSTITUTIONAL? Talk about a police state!

reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Yes, I am trying to start trouble. It seems the only thing to wake Americans nowadays is to get their emotions to run high.

You no longer exist under the Constitution. It is a make believe world you live in. Laws that are supposed to protect us have been turned against us to institute a Global Governance.

We must be destroyed to remake our country part of the Global Control.

Wake up and smell the dictatorship being instilled at this very moment.

reply to post by jmotley

1) Do you have a roof over your head
2) Do you have food to eat
3) Do you have clothes on your back

this section needed to be edited-will leave the original as is-component of my reply to be edited shown in quote here
WOW! I thought MY COUNTRY gave me more freedoms and rights than that! But I guess the NWO and Global Governance will be the best for me and mine!

Above needs clarification here-Thanks to a knowledgeable individual, our country does not give us rights, our constitution does not allow our country to take them from us. Sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain can think. Thanks Jean Paul.

The right to have clothes, food and a roof. WOW, SOUNDS LIKE I SHOULD BE HAPPY IF I AM IN A PRISON. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

And your other post decries your uninformed responses to our rights. We no longer exist under the Constitution. If your government can pass illegal, unlawful and unConstitutional laws, we no longer exist under a legitimate government.

THE REASON I STARTED THIS THREAD.

Originally posted by hornettec

What rights do we have anymore? Our constitution was suspended when our higher government decided to murder 2000+ lives (911).

Thank you for your response. Yes the Constitution has been suspended many times.

People, do you understand what a Declaration of a National Emergency means? We have been under one for more reasons than can be imagined.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

Do you think it is a coincidence that "Congress shall make no law" is on of the most common phrases in the Constitution.

Honduras recently had a crisis where there President tried to violate their Constitutional prohibition on extending the allowable term of the President. Fortunately, for them, they had a clause in their Constitution that said any President that tried to do that was no longer the President, and their Congress and Supreme Court enforced it by telling the military to enforce the Constitution by deporting the [ex-]President.

If our President violates the Constitution, Congress could/should impeach him and remove him from office. Unfortunately, if his party controls both houses of Congress, it is unlikely to happen.

The only sanction we have for Congress violation the Constitution is an election every two years. Well, actually, we have another one, but that is [hopefully] even less likely (the Second Amendment).

Sorry Mods, I believe the commenter here hit the nail on the head. That is why I reposted their comment. Intelligence in action!

If Honduras follows THEIR CONSTITUTION, why can we not.

Mods, if you see this post, please give him an applause.

I guess the people of Honduras have a better grasp on reality than our own citizens.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I am sorry to quibble with you brother, but your country did not give you any freedoms or rights. You were free from the moment you took your first breath and your rights belong to you with or without a government. I'm just saying, that's all.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yes, I know, sometimes I mispeak when I write.

We have been given those rights by our creator and they are inherent to all of mankind.

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jmotley

1) Do you have a roof over your head
2) Do you have food to eat
3) Do you have clothes on your back

this section needed to be edited-will leave the original as is-component of my reply to be edited shown in quote here
WOW! I thought MY COUNTRY gave me more freedoms and rights than that! But I guess the NWO and Global Governance will be the best for me and mine!

The right to have clothes, food and a roof. WOW, SOUNDS LIKE I SHOULD BE HAPPY IF I AM IN A PRISON. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

Yes our country gives us many more rights then What I listed. My point was and is if you can answer yes to those questions then your are doing better then a huge portion of the world. Go try to live in Iran where they will kill you for what you wrote here. Go try to live in some middle east Muslium country and say you are christian or wiccian or an atheist. See how long you last. Why do you think people are always trying to cross into america? The people in prison here live better then some of our own citezens, buts thats another post

And your other post decries your uninformed responses to our rights. We no longer exist under the Constitution. If your government can pass illegal, unlawful and unConstitutional laws, we no longer exist under a legitimate government.

THE REASON I STARTED THIS THREAD.

What unlawful laws has congress passed. Yes I know about the patriot act. I dont agree with it but I do think that it is necceray. So once again I ask if not this government then which one. If you are successfull in overthrowing this "regime" then what next.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
The American People have spoken .. OBAMA WON THE ELECTION ..

He is your president ..

The American People have elected all officials in congress, the house, etc ..

I know you don't like Obama , but i have some bad news for you .. YOU LIVE IN A FREAKING DEMOCRACY !!!

Seriously guy .. what is your deal .. you don't like democracy ?

No sorry sir we do not....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornettec

I think it was done long before that. But what dose it matter we the people did nothing and we the people are still doing nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Thanks for stopping by and showing your support.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose. Thank you brother.

reply to post by WTFover

Thanks for stopping in WTF, kicking *** and taking no prisoners. It is always great to see those fighting for their rights.

reply to post by mrbarber

Thanks for your contribution mrbarber.

Is it not amazing that most legislation nowadays, goes against what the people want. Even though we are not a democracy, the reps still do not even listen to their constituents.

I find it kind of hypocritical and sad. Thanks for your involvement in my thread.

reply to post by Sky watcher

I hope you are right about that bill. I believe it is just another tax and people do not even realize the tax kicks in immediately but the benefits do not start for 3 years. Hilarious is it not?

reply to post by Stop-loss!

Thanks for your service sir. I will tell you the same as my niece and nephew-keep your head down and on a 360 swivel. Be safe and get back to your family. GOD BLESS.

reply to post by Full_Vision

You would think that ATS would have a smarter and more jaded audience wouldn't you? I think a lot of the idiocy can be attributed to schooling and to provacateurs. They are everywhere. Thanks for your backing of my emotional response. Sometimes I feel I get to emotional. But sometimes I feel I do not get angry enough. God Bless.

reply to post by thebulldog

So true bulldog. Just wait til next time we hear, it will be different. What a frelling joke.

reply to post by traderjack

Some people still cannot see the left/right dem/repub paradigm. There is no difference between either party.

reply to post by Janky Red

Janky, I have been thinking of doing a thread on the economy alone. That in and of itself would raise a few whiskers. This one is big enough without a side trip into that quagmire.

Alright friends, if I missed you in this response, you know who you are and you know the way I feel.

Freedom! Give me Liberty or Give me DEATH!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join