It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles in the snow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Crop Circle Photo came from Nancy Talbot at BLT Research. You want to have a look at this site. I read the posts that ROBBERT VAN DEN BROEKE who posts Photo's on this BLT Research site and after viewing his Photo's I wouldn't believe this Crop Circle Photo as being Genuine at all..

I looked at all his Photo's with the "So Called Anomolies" and every photo looks Fake. I don't know what it is with this guy. In one of his photo's with the supposed UFO Flying Past, which BTW he says he didn't see, you can actually see the string holding it up.
Who would post a photo like that?

There's photos of Light Anomalies which he says he didn't see but you see the Lens Artifacts and Lens Refraction of this invisible light. Then there's the Smoke Filled Photo's.

It goes on and on.. Please have a look at this guys site and see for yourselves what this guys about

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
Aw come on, you only have to take one look to see that the circles were made by a person dragging something or other behind them, or perhaps even their feet.

You cant see the whole field so you cant tell if there are footprints leading up to the first circle but it would be very simple to make on circle then jump to the side to start the next and create a whole picture without any footprints being visible.

Nothing unexplainable about this whatsoever.

Easily done.

if so please point out the footprints to me because they seem to be missing -_-

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well, you can pour salt on snow to make it melt faster...

Btw, do we see tracks on these crop circles?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, I think its clearly man made, however, the method is what I'm concerned with. The only logical answer that I could come up with was the use of a VERY long stick or pole crooked at the end, hence the imperfections of the circles.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I agree very interesting, But it seems to be lacking the symmetry and precision that the crop circles show. I am on the fence about this one.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Well, I think its clearly man made, however, the method is what I'm concerned with. The only logical answer that I could come up with was the use of a VERY long stick or pole crooked at the end, hence the imperfections of the circles.

This would be extremely easy to do with out tracks. I need some crazy ass designs if I'm going to take this one seriously.

Easily done people! Go outside and do it just for fun!
Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can not be sure , but I think I see bristle lines/strokes like from a broom.
I can't get a feel for the size/width of the line.
My grandmother has no shovel and uses a broom for move snow, I think it could be walked, then followed up with a broom to cover the depressions made by ones feet.

Just wish I still had the Antartic one that seems to have just vanished, I have mentioned it on here many times, but it is just gone.

It was a large circle that was noticable from a small plane, way out in the middle of nowhere.
I think it was a team of scientists that were researching something else, and noticed the CC on the flight in/out.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
you really cant tellhow they were made

Whats wrong with you people ha ha ha
I`ll tell you exactly how they were done
1st clue time of year
2nd clue The bloke that comes down the chimney???//
You got it yet?
Its where Santa tied the reindeer up before it started snowing, theres no tracks coz of the stardust

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
perhaps the laymans are lacking in the suttle prtext that maybe the oblong circles are there for a reason.

Life isnt perfectly round, so why should a message from anyone else be? whether it be human or FarOutMan??

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I can not be sure , but I think I see bristle lines/strokes like from a broom.

That exactly what it looks like, I broom snow all the time and it looks the same.

Also you do not need to have "piles" of snow, its a relativity small amount.

Cold weather= Light Snow , with a broom you can easily toss it in the air and spread it out so it falls naturally.
IN fact you can clearly see this in the second photo near the bottom there is a patch of snow that is not as even as the surroundings.

Secondly I think anyone who has played in snow or made snow angels knows you don't leave tracks because it looks cooler, you simply step in your work.

The circles are all organized into a walking pattern which allows for stepping into each one.
There are no photos of the surrounding area which would show tracks leading to the circles from a road or whatever, very suspect.

Who ever made them was drunk and can't even create symmetry or any semi interesting pattern.

Honestly for anyone who lives in the north, this post comes off as pretty retarded.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'll bet the farmer is really p-----d that someone would walk on his snow crop....

Looks like it could be genuine. Are there any crop circles with oval or imperfect circles that we think are genuine?

And don't forget those pesky wallabies out there following a binge.

[edit on 12/24/2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

That's all I need to read, Robbert van den Broeke is a known hoaxer. Some of his hilarious hoax attempts have been posted on this site, here's one www.abovetopsecret.com... and his pics www.dcca.nl...

congratulations
but it's like nobody read your post

his UFO pictures are the most hilarous is see in my life.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by mixmix]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
For those who say these are man made, you offer many methods of how the circles were created, but hardly anyone has given any ideas about the problem on how to shift the scooped up snow (if it was indeed scooped up)

Salt was suggested but it seems many have dismissed that idea due to the remaining evidence.

The 'brush' marks in the tracks could very well be just that.. but proof is in the pudding, as they say. The brush marks could very well be from a particular type of shovel.

I like the points that Chadwickus made regarding the stop/start portions of the circles, but this could have been caused by the terrain underneath.. .but we can't see that..

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
The pictures and the website look suspect simply because it looks very amature.

The snow fall is lite, so a possible theory is they laid massive amounts of salt, so when it started snowing it melted into the shapes we are looking at.

But there's snow inside the ring outlines. It's most clearly not been melted.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkhunter008

Originally posted by psilo simon
Aw come on, you only have to take one look to see that the circles were made by a person dragging something or other behind them, or perhaps even their feet.

You cant see the whole field so you cant tell if there are footprints leading up to the first circle but it would be very simple to make on circle then jump to the side to start the next and create a whole picture without any footprints being visible.

Nothing unexplainable about this whatsoever.

Easily done.

if so please point out the footprints to me because they seem to be missing -_-

The Japanese have been making rock gardens that are leaps and bounds more impressive than these horribly shaped circles for centuries, and you can't find their 'footprints' anywhere. Doesn't mean they were done by aliens.

www.phototravels.net... (sorry for the badly formatted link... for some reason the URL kept on coming out as invalid)

Anyway, any crop circle that's as sloppy as this immediately comes across as 'FAKE' to me.

Just my opinion!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
All you need here is a brush or broom to sweep the snow into place if you leave footprints and they probably just used rings to make the circles.... i can go out tomorrow and do the same thing....

GREAT!!

does that mean we can be looking forward to a full report on your demonstration/experiment, tomorrow after you complete it and take photographs?

we'll be looking forward to your findings!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Also the salt would melt the ice you laid it on, and end up too dilute to do much of anything to the snow.

i'm going with "kids walking in circles" - especially with as lumpy at that "top" circle is.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure how this was made, but I agree with asktheanimals, I can see footprints in the circles. So I'm guessing that it was scooped out and scattered about. Or perhaps collected to be scattered in the footprints leading into the circles?

What gives me a bit of pause is the size of some of the circles themselves. Some of them are pretty small. But I imagine it would still be doable.

Anyhow, if I'm going to consider snow circles, I want to see something like this one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b3ece6aa4fd.jpg[/atsimg]

I resized that to make it more visible, but it didn't really help too much. That is a crappy photo.
Also, that one is more than likely photoshopped.

Interesting thread though. I may get the chance to experiment with this tomorrow. Supposed to be getting quite a bit of snow tonight! (rare for where I live)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is a joke right?

Some people are so gullible.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's easy to not leave footprints behind in my opinion, all you have to do is take a couple of buckets of snow with you, and walk backwards tracing your footsteps while covering the footprints with the snow.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join