It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Challenge All Vampires, Were-Creatures, OOBers, Hybrids, Reptiods, and anything else.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Something did go "bump". But, it was not a monster.

It's been a while, but on to business:

It may seem as though I am a non-believer. A debunker. As a matter of fact, I am sure that I have caused trouble for myself in the past, due to how tough I have been on "believers".
As a matter of fact, I know I have caused trouble for myself. And, I must apologies to anybody that I have disrespected or bruised.
Unfortunately, due to my personal experiences, I have become very skeptical about the "supposed" experiences of others.

The truth is, that I most definitely believe.

To those of you that can relate to the following story, you have my sympathies.

Here we go...

15 years ago, it all fell apart.
Life was going well. I was making great money, having fun, living in a awesome home, feeling secure. Things were good.
My only quirk, was that I had an interest in the paranormal. My friends and I were visiting sites of interest, and looking into strange occurrences back before it became commonplace. Before the entire world started doing this, and throwing their experiences up on YouTube, my "Yuppie" pals and I were grabbing a few beers, and taking off into the night, visiting whatever hot-spot we had agreed upon.
It was fun. That's all. We had seen a few strange things, but I don't think we really took any of this too seriously.
We were your typical, 20-something year old, healthy, self-described "bad-asses". All of us were over 200 lbs, health and looks-conscious.
We weren't scared of anything, we knew everything.

Hehe. Just like you, I would imagine!

It was all for fun. Nothing terribly exciting had ever happened. Well, nothing that was not beer-related! And, eventually, our interests changed to more everyday issues and details. We were growing up. I was suddenly more interested in cementing a career and buying a house. I was moving on.

There I was. Spread out in my king-size bed, on the third floor our home. At the time, I was living with my girlfriend, but that night, she was visiting her parents out of state. The street lights outside of my place shined in the two windows of my bedroom, creating a pair of perfectly square cut-outs of light on the opposite wall of the room. I absent-mindedly stared at one of the squares as I drifted off to sleep.

I don’t know how long I had been sleeping, or what time it was, but at some point, during the night, my eyes opened. I was still facing the wall, looking at the square anti-shadow of the street light. Then, “it” stood up.

It didn’t stand up in front of me where I could see it. It must have been behind me, but in the room, in front of the window. What I was Looking at, was the shadow of something standing up, casting a silhouette on the square of window light that I was facing.

I do not remember any hints of a large head or small body. Nor do I remember anything demonic about the shape. All I remember, is that the shadow was humanoid in shape, and it was standing in my room.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The only other thing I remember, is a kind of "vibration" against my forehead, between and above my eyes. And, that was it.

After that, I opened my eyes, and I was spread-eagle on my back. Without a word, I rolled to my side, picked up a picture of Jesus that my girlfriend kept by her side of the bed, (I have no idea why I did this, because I was ANYTHING but religious at the time), I curled up, and fell asleep.

I slept soundly until the morning. But, once I woke up, my life was never the same. I basically began a 5 year, never ending anxiety attack. At 240 lb, hardened, martial artist, beer drinking, ex-military, bar-fighting hick, I found I was now terrified of the dark. Terrified of windows. Closets. Pretty much anything that might have worried me as a young child.

I watched every window, every door. It left me a wreck.

I have never seen a ghost, or a UFO. I have some cool stories about strange stuff, but nothing "over-the-top" ever happened again.

And, although the experience did shatter me for a while, I did find my way out of it, and have been able to grow from it. Whatever "It" was. But, that is another, longer story.

So, when I created this post, it may have been with an air of good humor and bravado, but it was not with any malice toward "believers".

I am simply searching. And challenging.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Has this unanswered thread proven anything to anybody?
Or, are there still people out there, claiming to have supernatural powers?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
not sure if this has been mentioned but this is definitely true in my case.
there are a lot of bs'ers out there who would love to show up at your doorstep, in an attempt to try and prove something. if you're looking for the real deal, you should have asked for a hug instead!
all the truly enlightened would not express any form of violence, confrontation, whatever. we know these actions are NOT THE WAY! only love can win. unless you are looking for the type that have gone to the 'dark side.' they may seem to have powers but they are quite temporary and come at a high price. indeed, these folks no longer own their own souls.
again, you want REAL PROOF, of the REAL DEAL... you want to meet someone truly enlightened... don't ask for a challenge, ask for compassion.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
lastofthev8s, I have to applaud you for being brave. I love studying, learning, and reading about strange creatures. However, not knowing for a fact if some of these creepy thigns are real or not and some of these thigns can be quite terrifying, I do not have the guts to call anything out to come find me. I mean if demons, Big Foor, Vampires etc.. are real, I admit I can be quite the scaredy cat and would not go looking for, or asking them to find be. So good luck, and go get'em...oh please make sure to take some good footage

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... Hey, thanks for asking. I took photos and created a slideshow of the alien spirits that i brought here via my personal portal. I think you have done this before here on ATS, seems like you didn't know where you were then too. Try New England states.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mateandbucky06
lastofthev8s, I have to applaud you for being brave. I love studying, learning, and reading about strange creatures. However, not knowing for a fact if some of these creepy thigns are real or not and some of these thigns can be quite terrifying, I do not have the guts to call anything out to come find me. I mean if demons, Big Foor, Vampires etc.. are real, I admit I can be quite the scaredy cat and would not go looking for, or asking them to find be. So good luck, and go get'em...oh please make sure to take some good footage
Nothing yet. No "takers". At least, not since my one experience, that I posted.

I'm waiting, though. I have high hopes that somewhere, there is something, besides us, reading this post. Something with an ego and a chip on it's shoulder.

I look forward to that "creak" in my bedroom, late at night.
Then, I guess, we will see what's what.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

ive read quite a few of your posts bud, and looked through your photobucket, im really worried about you bro, i think maybe you should see someone....Delusions can get very dangerous, for yourself, and for people around you.

As for the OP , you gotta let us know man how things go, altho im sure nothing will come out of it, i suppose you never know who or what is listening!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You might be right.....there is always the chance i might be delusional but i don't think so. The chance that i might be right is much larger in my mind. I do constant research and i do like to share what i have found. You are not required to read what i write or to view the photos i post so my posting my opinion in no way infringes upon your rights. You have no reason to be so judgemental of me or my work. Are you really a psychiatrist or is it just your belief that you are qualified to make such serious claims about peoples mental health?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

You don't get it do you.

We're all cosmic in origin and our souls are Infinite Light, the Many In One. You've been a part of the university/universe school doing lessons for a long time.

You just have to turn within to know it. And no one is into trying to find you. They just send everyone light and love and pray and meditate on others behaves for them to wake up and be filled with love, awareness and happiness.

Also, the other guys you're talking about, most people on here don't really believe they exist, but who knows. There are dark ones here, so don't go looking for a fight with them.

Love & Light!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by debris765nju

ive read quite a few of your posts bud, and looked through your photobucket, im really worried about you bro, i think maybe you should see someone....Delusions can get very dangerous, for yourself, and for people around you.

As for the OP , you gotta let us know man how things go, altho im sure nothing will come out of it, i suppose you never know who or what is listening!

You took the words right out of my mouth. But, I didn't want to jump into "that whole mess".

Hopefully, debris765nju will see, through the outcome of this post, that reality and wishful thinking, or delusional thinking must be kept apart with extreme vigilance!

Even when I dealt with my experience, which I posted here, I had to factor in the fact that it may have simply been a bad dream, or a symptom of a sleep disorder. Then, I had to move past it, and be sure not to place any unproven or unprovable labels upon it.

But, I do believe that a lot of people have experiences they cannot explain at one time or another during their lives. It is important not to force details or beliefs upon these experiences, just to comfort ourselves, or to escape reality.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You don't get it do you.
Oh, I get it! I understand compleeeetely.

We're all cosmic in origin and our souls are Infinite Light, the Many In One. You've been a part of the university/universe school doing lessons for a long time.

You just have to turn within to know it. And no one is into trying to find you. They just send everyone light and love and pray and meditate on others behaves for them to wake up and be filled with love, awareness and happiness.

Also, the other guys you're talking about, most people on here don't really believe they exist, but who knows. There are dark ones here, so don't go looking for a fight with them.

Love & Light!
I am happy that you have created a belief system that works for you, but this thread is not the place to thump it. So, in the immortal words of Jack Nicholson in "As Good As It Gets", "Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here."!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Hey, that really would be nice but he seems to have been banned already.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Hey, that really would be nice but he seems to have been banned already.
Maybe he learned to play nice with others.

I just couldn't let the thread die. It had "possibilities".

Would anybody else like to take up "the challenge"?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I love the way you write. Toothy

What happens if they don't want you?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I love the way you write. Toothy

What happens if they don't want you?

As V8 used to say, "I wonder how one of these wannabe vampires would handle the situation, if they came home one night, dressed in their "frilly shirt", fake fangs and eye-shadow...
... and found some "thing" hanging from their bedroom ceiling, waiting. Something, not at all "sexy". Something, not at all "cool". Something, not well-dressed. Something that doesn't just "sip blood".
Just hungry, and old and so far beyond any kind of "horror" a human can imagine, that a victim might not even understand what is happening to them as it happens.
I would imagine that the "girlie screams" would start right away.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

beware of the tricks of xenos and herectics keep a bolter or laspistol always
and remember the emporer

lol

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

nice post as ive heard it said "there are horrors beyond horrors"

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

beware of the tricks of xenos and herectics keep a bolter or laspistol always
and remember the emporer

lol
Ah. A kindred soul.
Dude. Remember... "The God-Emperor Protects".

[edit on 28-4-2010 by UruFist]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

even in his deathly state he continues his eternal vigalance
see you on the boards

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join