It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I Challenge All Vampires, Were-Creatures, OOBers, Hybrids, Reptiods, and anything else.

page: 1
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
According to the threads on this site, half of the ATS membership has either Super Powers, Magic Origins, Spirit Forms, Alien Moms or the ability to become something "toothy".

If you are "real", extra scary, badass, more-than-a-human...

...Come and Get Some.

I figure that wherever I am, at least some of you would be able to find me with no help.

I'll be waiting.





[edit on 23-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]




posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Good on you for putting that out there man


IF any of them do come knocking on your door one day, remember to keep a bucket of water handy so you can throw it at them and hopefully kill them (as seen in the Wizard of Oz and Signs)....if that doesn't work, I'm sure a baseball bat or crowbar will.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s
 




Go get 'em, e-thug. Anyone can pick on a pasty Slipknot fan.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s
 


Admit it, your terrified of my avatar
. Does Edward Cullen count?

(Edit to add...)

Alien Moms? We found out octo moms exist, so you never know.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Scooby Doo]



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
Good on you for putting that out there man


IF any of them do come knocking on your door one day, remember to keep a bucket of water handy so you can throw it at them and hopefully kill them (as seen in the Wizard of Oz and Signs)....if that doesn't work, I'm sure a baseball bat or crowbar will.
Hehe.

Also, I will post images of All Trophies right here on this thread.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s
 


well,I'm kinda scary.
haven't been able to sleep in two days and hot water not working so haven't showered and am on painkillers.

My super power is I see morons.
All around me.
I try to act like them in public so as not to draw attention to myself.
but I think they know...



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s
 


Admit it, your terrified of my avatar
. Does Edward Cullen count?
Especially Edward Cullen!



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_grand_pooh-bah
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s
 


well,I'm kinda scary.
haven't been able to sleep in two days and hot water not working so haven't showered and am on painkillers.

My super power is I see morons.
All around me.
I try to act like them in public so as not to draw attention to myself.
but I think they know...

Well, I think your on to something.
The shower-thing might work, and keep them away from you at least.
Go for broke!



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OK............................. Here I am..................
WTF do you want?........huh?..............
Ok OK I see..... So I guess its "ON"...Your gonna get Served"
Dance off RIGHT NOW!!!



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK, OK LastoftheV8s........If you don't want to breakdancefight then I guess we will play another game. OK lets Pretend I'm your uncle Barry, I say I have a dollar in my pocket, Don't you remember "find the dollar" V8? Hmmmm.....is this thread dead yet? Do you have anything to say?
****Dayknightmare executes perfect headspin*****



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Mods:

What exactly does this thread achieve beyond childish ridicule and ignorant banter??



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s
According to the threads on this site, half of the ATS membership has either Super Powers, Magic Origins, Spirit Forms, Alien Moms or the ability to become something "toothy".

If you are "real", extra scary, badass, more-than-a-human...

...Come and Get Some.

I figure that wherever I am, at least some of you would be able to find me with no help.

I'll be waiting.





[edit on 23-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]


Fine as you wish....

One of these nights, you will be in bed, in the dark and you will remember that you have openly asked for any ....thing....that might be out there to pay you a visit.

You will know it has arrived because you will suddenly start to feel fear. This fear will grow every time you close your eyes because every time you close your eyes it will attempt to make it's move on you.

Just let it happen close your eyes, the sooner the better. The more tired you are the more power it will have over you once you close your eyes and almost fall asleep.

What it will do to you I can not say......but you will not like it.

The only good thing is you will only remember it had you. you will wake up the next day and know it can come back anytime it wants and do what ever it was again. Most people don't ask for things like this....



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


OMG are you being serious ?

I know lizards are cold blooded but come on ...

Not everything is meant to be serious ... it's the time for goodwill to all men (and reptiles), so they keep telling me ... just relax for a few days (you never know you might get to like it)...

bah humbug back acha.

Woody



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Mods:

What exactly does this thread achieve beyond childish ridicule and ignorant banter??


You have issues

Is this thread too light-hearted for you?

Mods, I respectfully request that you keep this thread alive and kicking just to tick mr-lizard off

[edit on 23-12-2009 by nine0099thousand]



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Challenge to the Supernatural - Log entry.
Day 1.

Hmmm. No attacks occurred last night. But, I must admit that when I woke up this morning, there was a LOT of drool on my pillow.
I am open-minded enough to allow the possibility that this may have actually been some sort of supernatural attack. It was pretty gross.

Also:
- I was challenged to a Breakdance fight by a being known only as DayKnightmare. I must admit that this sent a chill down my spine, (as well as creating more than a few uncomfortable flashbacks from the '80's). Things are definitely heating up.

- Also, in an unanticipated strike, Mr Lizard attempted to "tell on me", called me ignorant, and said my thread was "blather". This did hurt. But, I feel I must go on, regardless.
Thankfully, at the last moment, I was defended by 2 protective entities, known only as Woodwytch and Nine0099thousand, whom interceded on my behalf.

- Finally, Izareth described a type of attack that would befall me eventually. It involved being very tired, and a nagging, late night fear.
Izareth then adds:

The only good thing is you will only remember it had you. you will wake up the next day and know it can come back anytime it wants and do what ever it was again. Most people don't ask for things like this....

To this, all I can say is, I remain unaffected. I have already been married.

So, this concludes my log entry for Day 1.

I regret that some people see this as ONLY "ignorant blather". Actually, it is an honest challenge, and what I thought was an unorthodox attempt at gaining evidence of the Supernatural and the Paranormal.

As always: Come and get some.


V8

[edit on 23-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
MY friend is a reptoid, if you give me a general location (it doesn't happen to be exact) I can ask him to pay you a visit when you are in REM sleep.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
MY friend is a reptoid, if you give me a general location (it doesn't happen to be exact) I can ask him to pay you a visit when you are in REM sleep.

I am in Northeast USA. (like that's hard to figure out
)

Excellent! I hear that Reptoids taste like Chicken!

V8

[edit on 23-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
haha okay - maybe i am too serious.

Sorry didn't realise this thread was in jest.

Seasons greetings everyone, all the best x



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Op's like this belong in Internet Tough-Guy Quarterly, not ATS.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Op's like this belong in Internet Tough-Guy Quarterly, not ATS.

I didn't mean to frighten you.
Just casting a net.
Please don't feel threatened.

V8



new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join