It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Challenge All Vampires, Were-Creatures, OOBers, Hybrids, Reptiods, and anything else.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I love it. I like the log as well. Looking forward to an update. I'm in the central valley, California, so if anyone knows beings of "otherworldy, other-realmly" knowledge or origin, have them visit me. Please only me as my family might not be so open. If or when it happens i might post a log or something. Not here though, I don't want to impinge on this great thread. Good luck on this quest, sir, and GODspeed.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s

Originally posted by hikix
MY friend is a reptoid, if you give me a general location (it doesn't happen to be exact) I can ask him to pay you a visit when you are in REM sleep.

I am in Northeast USA. (like that's hard to figure out
)

Excellent! I hear that Reptoids taste like Chicken!

V8

[edit on 23-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]

Ok cool, i just called him. He said he will be happy to probe you on Christmas night.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Good for you ... I always suspected lizards had squishy soft centers.

Bah humbug hereby retracted, happy holidays.

Woody.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm the reincarnation of a Pterodactyl. I am also half Russian and the 3rd cousin of a Pennsylvania WereWhale. Be afraid.

Although I am taking this thread VERY lightly, I want to see where this goes.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Be sure to stock up on your silver-plated, cold iron, pentagram-inscribed, hollow-point bullets cooled in a holy water bath (blessed by a Bishop)...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by mr-lizard

Good for you ... I always suspected lizards had squishy soft centers.

Bah humbug hereby retracted, happy holidays.

Woody.

I'm glad you retracted your quote, i was about ooooooh 3 seconds away from chameleonising and coming to get you

happy Holidays to ye...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Loved the 'log'....keep us updated!

I had a friend in elementary school who only spent the night with me one time....and refused to stay over again.

Years later, I asked her why. She replied, "Right before we went to bed, you opened the window and told me that was so the vampires could get in easier. Then YOU went to sleep. I was awake till dawn."

Nothing came that night.....so you're probably safe.

Keep smiling!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would actually laugh if the OP actually got attacked and lost the battle. I mean, it's very unlikely that it would actually happen, and I'll be US president before that happens, but I would definitely laugh.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
] You watch too much WWE and if you're not John Cena you shouldn't talk like him. Remember that people who talk "cocky" are still just chickens in reality.

[edit on 123131p://am3125 by debris765nju]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
you post something on a website about getting proof to your front door. you dont get a response... no wonder you dont believe.

open you mind to something larger then your backyard, then you will get the truth

[edit on 23-12-2009 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Op's like this belong in Internet Tough-Guy Quarterly, not ATS.

I didn't mean to frighten you.
Just casting a net.
Please don't feel threatened.

V8

That's weird that you would think I was frightened in a post that indicates nothing of the sort.

I was pointing out that there is a magazine that specializes in things like this.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Beware the sparkly vampires! mwahahahaha!!! Oh...and werewhales...now that's interesting. Actually, I might come after you...I'm mexican...I will do your lawn...woooooo

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, the thread made me crack a smile

Vampires are real though! i've seen them in the lost boys

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Challenge to the Supernatural - Log entry.
Day 1.

Hmmm. No attacks occurred last night. But, I must admit that when I woke up this morning, there was a LOT of drool on my pillow.
I am open-minded enough to allow the possibility that this may have actually been some sort of supernatural attack. It was pretty gross.

- Finally, Izareth described a type of attack that would befall me eventually. It involved being very tired, and a nagging, late night fear.
Izareth then adds:

The only good thing is you will only remember it had you. you will wake up the next day and know it can come back anytime it wants and do what ever it was again. Most people don't ask for things like this....

To this, all I can say is, I remain unaffected. I have already been married.

So, this concludes my log entry for Day 1.

I regret that some people see this as ONLY "ignorant blather". Actually, it is an honest challenge, and what I thought was an unorthodox attempt at gaining evidence of the Supernatural and the Paranormal.

As always: Come and get some.

V8

It's a confirmed deal then. Have the video camera ready.

Sleep tight.......

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucanneverdie
you post something on a website about getting proof to your front door. you dont get a response... no wonder you dont believe.

open you mind to something larger then your backyard, then you will get the truth

[edit on 23-12-2009 by ucanneverdie]

I never said I don't believe.
Maybe my challenge is authentic.
Maybe I'm... complex.
Or, maybe I have one.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I really just wanted to comment on this because it made me laugh.
Quite a bit.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Challenge to the Supernatural - Log entry.
Day 5.

Hello. Um... is this thing on?

Well, here I am. I realize it is Day 5, but things have been a little slow. Sorry.

Anyway... as I said, things have been a little slow going. But, I guess that is up for your interpretation. I have to admit that on December 24, late at night, there may have been some type of supernatural visitation.
Noises were heard throughout our home. But, upon investigation, all through the house, nothing seemed to be stirring. Not even a mouse.
I did, however, notice that stockings of some sort, were hung from the chimney. And, whomever did this, seemed to have taken great care in the task.
They seemed to be about the same size that my Uncle Nick wears. But, even though he was expected to be there soon, I did not grasp the significance of the act.
I was relieved to know that my children were safe in bed. They made a mess earlier, and still had Gummy Bears stuck in the hair on their heads.

That's where things get foggy. I don't remember much after that. But, I woke up on the living room floor the next morning, under our Christmas Tree. I seemed to have a small injury on my back. After going to the doctor, and having an object removed from the wound, testing revealed it to be a tiny shard of "candy cane". Very strange.

Also, there seemed to be a large number of gifts distributed under the tree, that my wife and I know nothing about.

But, since I have no definite memory of the incident, I'm afraid I am unable to conclude that I was attacked by any sort of Supernatural or Extra-Terrestrial being.

Well, I will leave this post for your review. I still have high-hopes that my challenge will be met.

I definitely DO believe there are "funny folk" lurking around in the shadows out there. Creeping around just out of site, but always watching us.

By the way, if you kiddies are very good, maybe next time I will tell you a REAL story. But, I'm afraid it isn't very funny.

V8

[edit on 27-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

By the way, if you kiddies are very good, maybe next time I will tell you a REAL story. But, I'm afraid it isn't very funny.

V8

LOL I don't think Santa likes you to much.

But please tell us the real story, don't leave us hanging like that.

BTW both "V8" and "Come and get some" would make awesome trucker call signs, they almost trump "Rubber Duck".

Izzy.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ah man I'm beginning to love this thread!!

Come on mate, I agree with Izarith, tell us the real story!

Although, to be honest, tell us some more made up ones too. That just made my day and its only 12:23!

[edit on 28/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Have not heard anything for a while,

something go bump in the night?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join