It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]NEW UNSEEN: Incredible Footage As Wormhole Spiral Opens And People Scream Hysterically. Norway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is a video just sent to me on Youtube, personally i think its Bluebeam but ill let you guys have the debate.

Namaste

[edit on 12-23-2009 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. I don't know, but it doesn't look the same as the other videos do. It was a bit too quick for starters.

If it's real, doesn't look like a rocket(all other videos have to me).

[edit on 12/22/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hhhm after watching it a good few times im starting to feel that it could be CGI, firstly if it was real i think we would have seen it before now.....!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
oops to many whiskey...

Secondly why Norway?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is BS -

fake - 10 seconds??? really?

sorry OP

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Another vid for comparison

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Uhm sorry for not folloiwing this story as closely as I should. But yes it looks a bit abrupt, but that doesn't mean it was faked. I haven't seen to many videos yet, but if it were real, it says alot about wormholes in general. Can anyone post a genuine video clip of the spiral for me to compare it to?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

And what language is that voice screaming in???

70's Kung Fu????

CX

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

70's Kung Fu????

Thats funny.

I have no clue about CGI, but i wouldn't even go as far as that....i'm thinking this is some kind of reflection from inside the room against the window.

CX.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
its fake.. case closed

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
its fake.. case closed

Thats a really good two cents there..
Exactly how did you come up with that? Someone sounds a little like the government there.

The video does appear to be fake IMHO, BUT, I, like TheCoffinman am no expert. I believe that is pretty obvious.

It dosent take much brain power to cry fake with no backup.

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey just a thought, everyone is saying that in the centre of the spiral a wormhole opens up but what if its in fact a black orb coming through ?.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

OK whats interesting about that video is the different angles. You can actually see a trail behind it. The one in the OP seems to match pretty closely, but hard to say with the different camera angles. I wouldn't call it fake yet. But I wonder if any others will show like this one.

BTW there is a transition called pond ripple. It does look very similar to that filter.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

hong kong phooey was not impressed and neither am i, it looks very cgi and also it conveniantly zoomed in so you couldn`t see the reflection from the water

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That crazy woman is amazing.

Yea it does look dodgy.. mainly because the 'wormhole' is just too dark.
Also, I love that people are so quick to claim its a wormhole, like we know what one would look like in the first place!

[edit on 22/12/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

This is most definately fake,no doubt about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well It quite obviously does open into a black gaping hole as is evidenced by the other video's so claims of CGI are unfounded.

I can't say it's a wormhole or an out of control rocket but It certainly was an amazing spectacle.

I think the more times you watch videos of this phenomena, the more you can understand why people are willing to accept that something strange did happen.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'd have to side with it being fake, partially because it looks shabby, but mostly because of the terrible voice acting.

An artists impression of the observer’s perspective of a wormhole:

I love artists impressions

"Ok fellas, what do you want?"

"Well, were hoping you can draw a wormhole?"

"Okaaaaaaaay, what exactly is that then?"

"Well......it is a topological feature of spacetime that is, fundamentally, a 'shortcut' through space and time. Simply, spacetime is a two-dimensional (2-D) surface that, when 'folded' over, allows the formation of a wormhole bridge. A wormhole has at least two mouths that are connected via a throat or tube. If the wormhole is traversable, then matter can 'travel' from one mouth to the other via the throat.

"
Oh you're being serious?"

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

70's Kung Fu????

well, there's really no way to tell for sure unless we can see their lips!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
its awesome nonetheless. (even though its not really a a wormhole)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join