It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]NEW UNSEEN: Incredible Footage As Wormhole Spiral Opens And People Scream Hysterically. Norway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I extracted a few frames... there are only 299 all told. They are stacked and saved to a single image file here with their frame numbers overlaid.

I'm not smart enough to make a definitive call on this but there does look like there's some kind of secondary pixelation in the area of the anomaly that follows through the entire series. That could just be due to the poor resolution of a You Tube video or it could be a CGI overlay.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9722f520208.jpg[/atsimg]

The extraction process converted the You Tube video file into an mpeg and then using 'Imagen' to isolate and extract the frames to jpg images.

-r

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Project bluebeam, end of story.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2892b3fcbee.jpg[/atsimg]

XL5

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... the audio comes from here, I call fake.

The woman missed her plane.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Good call, I guess that puts that particular video to bed. Why people do that is beyond me.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by kennyb72]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by kennyb72]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
the video in the OP looks fake. it looks like it is just a basic visual effect. also looks like its layered right on top of the frame and looks separate from the video itself.

thats just my opinion.

EDIT: Redoubt beat me to it. good call!

[edit on 12/23/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

brilliant XL5 how did you find the audio for the fake vid,CASE IS DEFINATELY CLOSED NOW

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by l77way

What about the second video the OP embedded as a comparison. You will note it shows a correlation of numerous examples of footage showing a similar event, albeit alledged to be the same event.

It is not possible for you to suggest that this case is now ''closed'' without subsequently offering a rational response to the second video and somehow convincing the rest of us logical people that you are indeed right.

I'm not saying it is real, nor am I suggesting it is fake, I'm merely pointing out that on the basis of the some of the assumptions made in response to the OP, there REALLY needs to be a little more of an informed response as opposed to some of the tripe I've read so far.

With respects to the OP's second video, I implore you to offer explanation on how you think each and every separate link of footage is fake or natural phenomina shown in said second video.

That, my friend, is a rational request, wouldn't you agree?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by BAZ752]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982
This is a video just sent to me on Youtube, personally i think its Bluebeam but ill let you guys have the debate.

Namaste

Your linked video is a big BS. Because the voice came from another video about a Chinese woman throwing tantrum after missing her flight:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Let's try again shall we?

Bravo for offering a vaild explanation for the sound that would appear to have been added to the FIRST video the OP embedded, but I IMPLORE you to disprove each and every link of actual visual footage shown in the SECOND video.

I'm writing in plain English, but it appears that posters are looking at the OP's first embedded video and then instantly making comment before taking the time to read other responses.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752

Let's try again shall we?

Bravo for offering a vaild explanation for the sound that would appear to have been added to the FIRST video the OP embedded, but I IMPLORE you to disprove each and every link of actual visual footage shown in the SECOND video.

I'm writing in plain English, but it appears that posters are looking at the OP's first embedded video and then instantly making comment before taking the time to read other responses.

The sound is fake. But the video may be real.

It happened in China 7 months ago:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yep, fair comment

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Whats with the changing directions of the spiral, Id have to say that one looks like it COULD be a rocket, hate ta say.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If the rocket was around in 1988, don't you think we would have seen more spirals? I would imagine if it was a rocket there would be more sightings and more information on it.

Ever since that spiral appeared it has been really cold and we have been getting loads of snow where i live. I can't remember the last time we had snow like this.

I don't know what it was, though it was impressive!

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is no fake...it's real...real CGI.

And poorly done at that!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
and so it begins...

How many times in the future will this video be posted?

The Human need to do these kinds of hoaxes just muddies the whole situation.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wow thanks for sharing. The first Video looked like such raw footage, Making it look even more real to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982
This is a video just sent to me on Youtube, personally i think its Bluebeam but ill let you guys have the debate.

Namaste

More fake than a $20 Rolex.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, I call fake, the speaking is not even in Norwegian, but some other language. Another fact is that it does not even look like the other videos that caught the phenomenon, which is pretty revealing.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Fake Fake Fake!

please tell me that your not that gullable.

This would be a major global event if it was true. Not confined to the realms of youtube.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join