It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House in DIRECT contact with morning news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Schultz: WH Contacts Team 'Joe' Directly During Program!

During his syndicated radio show Friday, libtalker and MSNBC host Ed Schultz relayed to listeners how he observed 'Morning Joe' Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski take feedback directly from the White House during their program last week.

Radio Equalizer

From a PROGRESSIVE site so please contain your "FOX NEWS LIES" mania.

Can we adress what this is and not let this turn to "NWO" or "THEY all lie so don't be sheeple" tripe.

The White House is directly telling the news what to say.

When will you start seeing this lunatic and his minions for the facists that they are?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Schultz: WH Contacts Team 'Joe' Directly During Program!

During his syndicated radio show Friday, libtalker and MSNBC host Ed Schultz relayed to listeners how he observed 'Morning Joe' Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski take feedback directly from the White House during their program last week.

Radio Equalizer

From a PROGRESSIVE site so please contain your "FOX NEWS LIES" mania.

Can we adress what this is and not let this turn to "NWO" or "THEY all lie so don't be sheeple" tripe.

The White House is directly telling the news what to say.

When will you start seeing this lunatic and his minions for the facists that they are?

As I observed last week it seems a good deal of the MSNBC crew were calling for the current HR to be scrapped. So if these guys have a direct line to the WH, it does NOT seem as if they are listening or following orders.

What is the real interesting thing is that it is contrary to the conspiracy of MEDIA pressing the federal agenda. From what I saw some of those guys are coming down
pretty hard on the "bill" and the presidents performance in dealing with opposition.

the fact that they are in contact and that they are NOT listening takes some shine off the fascist concept. I can youtube up some examples, but I am not keen to take the time unprovoked.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I listen to Joe and Mika on WABC in the mornings and I gotta say neither of them are really vibrant Obama supporters, so I'm not sure if this is a case of them really "taking orders" or rather them getting feedback from the WH that isn't so pleasant.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

They are progressives. They are making the WH look bad for not going far enough.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Dont believe me but CNN Works and is in Contact with the White House, and the pentagon why do you think they are always there?

CNN
MSNBC
Fox those and other news networks cant not be trusted.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Is this any different from Bush's regime feeding the juicy bits to Fox news?

I sure wish people would stop focusing on only the swing of the pendulum they don't like.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Janky Red

They are progressives. They are making the WH look bad for not going far enough.

That they are

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This was already posted.
here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

use your search button, it helps.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by joey_hv]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

And your point is?

Are you the editor?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by joey_hv

And your point is?

Are you the editor?

You must be new.
You are required to use the search button so as to not double post threads that cover the exact same story.

It is ok, you are new, no harm no foul, carry on.
Just remember to search prior to posting and you will save everyone time and headaches.
cheers,
Joey

new topics

top topics

join