It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did they ID AA77's parts?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper
Have you ever heard of any instance, when criminal matters are still pending, that any law enforcement agency has released all of its detailed reports?

Whats still pending about 9/11, its been over 8 years?

The KSM trail for one. And the trials of any other top AQ operatives that may be captured. Including, but not limited to 9/11.

But don't worry, if all you are looking for are the "serial numbers" I have a feeling that if there were enough call for them they would be released. The problem is nobody is really asking.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

But don't worry, if all you are looking for are the "serial numbers" I have a feeling that if there were enough call for them they would be released. The problem is nobody is really asking.

What about the FOIA requests for the serial numbers and the FAA refuses to release them?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What about the FOIA requests for the serial numbers and the FAA refuses to release them?

Exactly what was the response to your FOIA and exactly how was the request worded.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

[Exactly what was the response to your FOIA and exactly how was the request worded.

It wasn't my request. There have been request from others.

I have contacted the FAA to try to get more information.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

[Exactly what was the response to your FOIA and exactly how was the request worded.

It wasn't my request. There have been request from others.

I have contacted the FAA to try to get more information.

Good luck with that then. What about the records from United? Without those any numbers generated by the FAA/NTSB/FBI are kind of moot. And I do not believe that UAL is subject to FOIA request.

And last, but certainly not least, what are you going to do if you get numbers from the FAA and they match the numbers released by UAL? Will you concede that Flight 93 crashed in Shnaksville or will dismiss the matches as obvious forgeries that anyone could make up?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

And last, but certainly not least, what are you going to do if you get numbers from the FAA and they match the numbers released by UAL? Will you concede that Flight 93 crashed in Shnaksville or will dismiss the matches as obvious forgeries that anyone could make up?

Well if i get the numbers i will have to see the FBI reports matching serial numbers with the parts to the plane.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

I'll echo a "good luck" on that....

...and add, considering the amount of damage and destruction the parts underwent, I wonder how many readable S/Ns will be available, anyways...

Oh, but of course the two most important pieces (Recorders) were recovered, and so far can only have belonged to the airframe/engine combination that was a Boeing 757, registered to and operated by American Airlines, on that day as flight number 77.

I suppose IF the CVR had been able to have been read-out, then THAT would, too, be doubted.

It never ends....

[edit on 4 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh, but of course the two most important pieces (Recorders) were recovered, and so far can only have belonged to the airframe/engine combination that was a Boeing 757, registered to and operated by American Airlines, on that day as flight number 77.

Can you show me any reports that match the FDRs to the planes by serial number?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

You got a star for that??
Fan club of one, it appears...

Look, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that a Flight Data Recorder, found at he scene of the airplane crash, GOT there while being on board said airplane.

BTW, you were going to file some more FOIA paperwork I thought. Ask them (though, that is unlikely to satisfy, I expect).

As a corollary, since you "suspect" the FDR, riddle me this, Batman:

IF NOT from American Airlines 77, then WHERE?

AND, how was all the data "faked", in binary. SO that it all fits together, in logical and realistic sequence. ALL the times match up, both the FDR and CVR ... not to mention the timing from the ATC tapes, as applies to the CVR.

Understand?

In order to support a "theory" of a "faked" FDR, then one must provide a source to show how such an accomplishment could have been pulled off....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Look, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that a Flight Data Recorder, found at he scene of the airplane crash, GOT there while being on board said airplane.

I would have tought a pilot would at least understand how a FDR is recorded when installed on a plane.

In order to support a "theory" of a "faked" FDR, then one must provide a source to show how such an accomplishment could have been pulled off....

I just love how you guys have to put words in my mouth, i never stated anything abut being faked.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I would have tought a pilot would at least understand how a FDR is recorded when installed on a plane.

I'm sorry, but that sentence does not make any sense what so ever. Can you try to restructure it and try again? Thanks. I'd really like to know what your thoughts are regarding Weedwhacker's comment about a FDR being found at the scene of an aircraft mishap gets there by being on the mishap aircraft.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
I'm sorry, but that sentence does not make any sense what so ever.

I will try to make it simple.

When a FDR is installed in a plane thier are numbers off the FDR that are recorded.

I hope you can understand that.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

And yes, there is no doubt that the device known as the SSFDR that was found at the Pentagon crash site was the same one installed on the airframe that was operated by American Airlines as flight 77 on the morning of September 11, 2001.

If you doubt that, because YOU personally have not been sent a piece of documentation specifically to address YOUR concerns, then there is an ego problem, perhaps.

But, if you wish to go that route, then you had better question and doubt EVERY OTHER commercial airplane accident or crash in history, and apply those exact same "standards" to them....I'd suggest you start first by investigating every fatal American Airlines crash, demanding to see the "paper trail" for the Flight Recorders, as installed.

Because most people can comprehend that WHEN an SSFDR is found in the wreckage of the airplane that has gone missing, was seen to crash, to hit the Pentagon, then, therefore, THAT is a unit that could only have gotten there by having been installed and operating, normally until impact, on the jet.

Every reasonable and logical person can understand this concept.

Further, as is being discussed in the AA 77 FDR decode thread, there are literally HUNDREDS of different parameters recorded. I challenge anyone who doubts that this unit was installed and operating onboard AA 77 until impact to come forth and show just HOW all of that binary, digital coding could somehow be "faked" in such a manner as to be seamless, in that ALL of the parameters are logical in sequence, and show completely normal flight events, not ONLY the flight AA 77 that morning, but ALL of the at least 25 hours of data from previous flights.

That's the challenge --- otherwise, this attempt to bray about "Where's the part number proof?" is just silly.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by REMISNE

And yes, there is no doubt that the device known as the SSFDR that was found at the Pentagon crash site was the same one installed on the airframe that was operated by American Airlines as flight 77 on the morning of September 11, 2001.

If you doubt that, because YOU personally have not been sent a piece of documentation specifically to address YOUR concerns, then there is an ego problem, perhaps.

But, if you wish to go that route, then you had better question and doubt EVERY OTHER commercial airplane accident or crash in history, and apply those exact same "standards" to them....I'd suggest you start first by investigating every fatal American Airlines crash, demanding to see the "paper trail" for the Flight Recorders, as installed.

Because most people can comprehend that WHEN an SSFDR is found in the wreckage of the airplane that has gone missing, was seen to crash, to hit the Pentagon, then, therefore, THAT is a unit that could only have gotten there by having been installed and operating, normally until impact, on the jet.

Every reasonable and logical person can understand this concept.

Awesome INFO! Just great stuff. Now all you need to do is supply the list of people that watched that plane crash into the building and then followed the debris until they found that SSFDR or else your entire premise completely falls apart.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"Because most people can comprehend that WHEN an SSFDR is found in the wreckage of the airplane that has gone missing, was seen to crash, to hit the Pentagon, then, therefore, THAT is a unit that could only have gotten there by having been installed and operating, normally until impact, on the jet.

Every reasonable and logical person can understand this concept."

Actually, most reasonable and logical people would not make such an assumption without verified evidence. And since the investigation was a complete joke, there is no such evidence.

1) Just because a plane allegedly went "missing" on 9/11, drawing the conclusion that it was the same plane as the alleged aircraft which allegedly impacted the Pentagon is completely idiotic and absurd.

For example, if a person goes missing today and a body is located in a lake several hours later, would you also automatically assume, without doing any investigation, this is the same person who went missing? Or, as a reasonable and logical person, would you attempt to positively identify the body?

2) How did these Pentagon witnesses, who obviously did not have superhuman powers, know positively it was AA Flight 77 which allegedly impacted against the Pentagon? Did these witnesses have some type of recognition program in their mind where they were able to visually identify aircraft by their Flight numbers? Therefore, using witnesses to prove the aircraft parts at the Pentagon were actually from Flight 77 is stupendously ridiculous and only serves as a distraction for the argument in question.

Ass I see it, you are just lumping a "missing aircraft" and some witnesses together and drawing conclusions which are tailor made to suit an agenda? I am sure anyone else who does not want the parts at the Pentagon positively identified and tracked to its real source would also jump to such a hastily uninformed conclusion.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Maybe there is no doubt for you but in reallity there is somthing called PROOF. If you are going to claim something you need proff, i have yet to see any from you.

Why can i find information on other hijack or crime scenes but almost nothing on the 4 planes on 9/11?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

John Doe is last seen, known and confirmed getting on Flight "000". A plane crashes, the remains of John Doe are found at the scene, Flight "000" made no other stops. The wreckage is from Flight "000". No better ID. Case is closed.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Thanks for your opinion, it has been noted.

Still waiting for factas and evidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by SphinxMontreal

John Doe is last seen, known and confirmed getting on Flight "000". A plane crashes, the remains of John Doe are found at the scene, Flight "000" made no other stops. The wreckage is from Flight "000". No better ID. Case is closed.

John Doe is last seen getting on flight 000. There is an explosion.SEVERAL DAYS LATER someone claims to find DNA remains. They ship it to a lab. The lab takes some time and then returns the results - these are Jon Does. Case closed. That family already suspicious of the crash to begin with are now more suspicious by the chain of custody and obvious lack of care for the purity of that. The family has doubts where the plane he was on crashed but the black boxes will tell.

4 DAYS LATER THEY FIND TWO BLACK BOXES IN 3 DIFFERENT PLACES. Now the family is really suspicious. They ask some questions as they have their doubts. A nice man from the government shows up at their door and says -

'Here I have Jon. Listen to me very carefully. "John Doe is last seen, known and confirmed getting on Flight "000". A plane crashes, the remains of John Doe are found at the scene, Flight "000" made no other stops. The wreckage is from Flight "000". No better ID. Case is closed. " That is your story NOW. Repeat it to yourself over and over and over again until it is the only thing you know as being true. Come on, you know it has to be true in your heart because it does not make any sense and asking questions will not help. Shut, take your boy and remember my story.'

Thanks for reminding us how they go about their brainwashing. I know it effects people with lower IQs more easily.

p.s. Your fairy tale does depend on the wreckage at the Pentagon actually being from 77 and there is no evidence of that. Being as such, your premise falls apart before it begins. Nice try though. In order for your little heat tugging BS quiz to be true, we all have to know and accept as true, that AA77 is what crashed there. I think you know that is not the case so sorry.

[edit on 1/14/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Sorry, but your little response is based on the conveniently unspoken or unwritten premise that EVERYBODY, but you, is lying. Everyone in the chain of custody, everyone at the airport, everyone at the airline, everyone at the lab, everyone at the crash site, everyone in the FBI, etc., etc., etc..

This line of "reasoning" (and I use the word very lightly) is pretty much the defintion of paranoia. Everything you believe is erratically sewn together with threads of assumed guilt. You demand that others prove your negatives (the FBI must prove they are NOT lying) in order to maintain this viewpoint.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join