It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3am phone call

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Glad to see you got this one solved and always a shame to see the trolls out of their cages but such is the way of the interweb.

I have had similar bizzare experiences with my iPhone the past few months.

The most recent one being the weirdest where my phone rang at work, I answered it but there was a silence, I repeat "Hello?" and then I hear myself on the other end asking "How can I help you?"... I freaked out and put the phone down.

I am scientific and analytical by nature so I try to find a logical answer first. In my case I put the blame on my network provider being useless and crossing lines with other iPhone users hence I have situations where someone calls me and then asks why I called them

Adios

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am very sorry for all the idiots that respond to these threads the way they do. Please don't let them discourage anyone from posting anything on ATS or anywhere else for that matter. These type's of people exist only to challenge our patience and our kindness. Laugh at their ignorance and move on. As you say, they are hiding in their little pods somewhere behind their keyboard being pest's and idiots. Hidden away from having to face confrontation. They are losers. Thank you for your post, and please continue!! Glad you got to the bottom of it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah I am glad you figured it out also. I was content to be patient and wait until you had time to upload the file. I do understand people have to work and they have other more pressing concerns than something like this.

I am sorry if some people didn't understand that and I hope I was not one of the ones who made you feel uncomfortable for posting.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So who did the son think he was speaking to? Or was he leaving a message and the "ghost" on the machine was heard only when it was played back, not as it was recorded.....

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Not sure about the answering machine... Definately weird.

As for your baby monitor incident... I am not surprised. Those things are known for picking up other frequencies... They often pick up cell/wireless phone frequencies, radio frequencies etc... Lots of interference ... So that is probably where the mysterious voices on your baby monitor came from.

As for the answering machine, I really do not know, It does not sound like interference... I mean, the chances of it picking up some other frequency where some other person just happens to say the exact same thing this kid says right after he does..... Not exactly very high...

I do have one thought though... Every now and then when on a cell phone I get an echo... I hear everything I say, after I say it... Very annoying, I wonder if there was a similar effect going on here... Perhaps it was just a mechanical screw up and it made an "echo"... but then that would not explain why the voice sounded like a woman's, and was slow...

Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

simple.
you all suffer from schizophrenia.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Good to hear you have this figured out.

But I disagree somewhat about what you said. People calling other people out and making them prove it isn't the best way of handling this maybe, but it does get the job done usually when trying to out someone and most often works quite effectively.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join