It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blooming of a Medium

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

dimba
reply to post by Darkblade71

Dear Darkblade,

I am in a real need of a spirit medium.If you think you can help me out,please let me know on [email protected] since I will be more comfortable with a personal correspondence and you can suggest a few genuine mediums if you are very busy and I will be very grateful

Thanks,

VP ( on ATS i am DIMBA)

I think Theresa gives away free readings sometimes. You can contact her website and see if she can help you:
www.theresacaputo.com...

Also, Kim Russo is one of my favorites:
www.kimthehappymedium.com/‎

And Lisa Williams: ustre.am...

Amy Allen is another: www.facebook.com...

All the above are famous mediums that I trust to be the real thing. If you can't afford them, then maybe they can point you to someone in your area that is "the real deal".

Good luck to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

So much has occurred here, that I think it is best that I remain quiet until I am no longer working this job and this building.

Employment with this company has ended, so there will be an update coming soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Actually, after giving a lot of thought to this, I will end this story here for a little while.
The main reason being I do not want to disrupt the flow of what I am experiencing.
Once I have moved on, I will continue the story.

I will say though that if people are interested, they can go to Sled's paranormal thread and find me, click on "view posts in thread" and you can read what I have written there for a kind of update for now. I write about most of it there in little bits and pieces.

Has anyone had more than one paranormal Experience?

So much has occurred here, that I think it is best that I remain quiet until I am no longer working this job and this building.

I hope you all understand!

I look forward to hearing "the rest of the story".

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't know if you're still around DarkBlade71 but I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your story, from start to finish!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join