It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blooming of a Medium

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

He skipped out on ATS awhile back and it was months before he came back. Scared the crap out of me because of the last post he made about being attacked by a bad spirit! I just knew something terrible had happened to him!

Then one day out of the blue, he showed back up. Hopefully, that will be the case this time. Maybe he needed an ATS break.

I do hope he comes back soon. I have some important messages for him! And, I want to hear the rest of this story too.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hi, New Member here. I have been on this site reading for many months and decided to join. I am also a Blooming Medium. Your post inspired me to go ahead & join
Thank you for your story.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenJen

I am looking forward to hearing more of your story. I will share my story when i am able to post.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
maybe this will help

since music can say so much more than anything else.....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
man you freak out too easy ...people are starting to worry about you. Relax and

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i would love to hear the rest of your story even though i was there for a lot of it.

it is important to continue. not just for you,but for me too might give a different perspective on a few things.
don't leave me hanging man!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So my wife bought me a paint set for Christmas and I was all excited to start painting again. I painted a very small picture at first with the set and a small canvas board that came with it. It was an icy glacier and a lot of snow in the dark. I was surprised at how easily it came out of me and how quickly I painted it. Almost like the image was already in my mind, only I couldn't see it until I painted it. It flowed right out. I thought cool! I can still paint!

You have to understand that it had been 20+ years since I painted, and to just have something come out like that was a surprise. It wasn't anything special, but it looked right. I had given up painting after high school because my x wife once told me that she didn't get my paintings, and that they looked awful. That really hurt. It totally ruined my self esteem when it came to painting.

So after that little tiny painting, I wanted to paint something bigger. I bought myself some canvas board and started to paint a mountain on it, then some rocks, and some tall grass and a "dead" birch tree in some grass. About this time I started to feel weird when I would pick up the brushes. I told my wife that it was a volcano. I just knew somehow that it was one. The spirit activity in the house was still going on. I could sense things coming and going out of my apartment, and had caught some odd orb like photos, but to me, things like that are normal. I'm always picking up on things, especially since we moved back into the apartment building. This was the same building that I had lived in before and have seen things in. The vision of the Betty Boop He-man thing, a ghostly looking woman with cobwebs all over her, who my wife instantly knew as a ghost that she had seen through-out the years, I had seen things here before.

One day my mom came over and I showed her the painting, and she commented that I paint like my aunt, who does great paintings of Alaskan scenery. I kind of got upset at that, because I don't want to be like my aunt, although she is an excellent artist, I wanted to be different. It triggered something inside me.

I began to look at my painting and I saw a face in some log I had painted. So I painted the face in, and when I painted in the eyes, something happened. I began to see and hear things in my painting, and I began to paint what I was seeing. Suddenly I was struck with such strong anxiety that I almost fainted....and I hear a female voice in my ear telling me to keep painting the anxiety. The next two weeks were a blur. I would sit down and paint, and it became so strange. I was in the painting. Things were talking to me, guiding my hands, as I painted faces and images of this thing, I didn't know what it was. Over and over I kept hearing "paint it"

I went nuts. I don't know how else to describe it. Everything was happening. My mind would pull to the painting. I would dream about it, and then sit down and become a part of it.

And then I heard a voice...A very loud deep voice. It said "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU" and I saw as this dragon like being came around and out of my painting (inside the painting) and it slammed its fist down on the mountain and it erupted. I kept painting....

My head was hurting...I was hearing things talking to me..I was going crazy. I hear "you are going to die" and then it was like something hit me in the head. My mind erupted into a spray of energy and colors and I knew I was dead. I felt myself expand, my consciousness was freed within the painting. Someone hit me!! I could feel it. Someone hit me in the head! Something is wrong..this can't be happening.Am I dead? What is happening???

A voice came through "keep painting"

Someone whispered in my ear "Wow, you really are an artist" and I came out of it for a minute. One of my wifes friends was over with her boyfriend and she was talking to me, I heard her say I was an artist...and then I was back in the painting. The mountain erupted and heaved and collapsed, the being was looking at me. I was seeing it, hearing it, feeling it....I knew I was seeing a demon...but wait.....

"Why are you here?"

"I have something to show you!!"

Again the fist slammed down.
This was a meteor!!

"What is happening to me??"

I heard the female voice again, the eyes from the log, it was her
"keep painting"

"there are others,keep painting"

For two weeks every time I sat down I would go into a trance and start to paint.

Finally, I stopped. I was drained, scared, confused, what just happened to me?? What did I just paint?? Why does my head hurt? Why am I scared?? Am I getting sick again? What is going on???

My wife looked at me and said, "I hate that painting." I gave her a funny look and asked why? And then I looked at the painting. For the first time since I started it, I looked at it. Oh my god!!
what did I just create?

There it was, 2 weeks that were a blur, on canvas. I guess during that time I was so edgy and so upset that it upset my wife.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: Very bad typoses *slaps fingers*

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I made a few threads on this painting trying to figure it out:
Strange Symbol in my painting...eeerrrrieeeee?!?

PTSD:The Painting

And one in above top secret that I cannot link to.

I was so confused with it, until I realized that it was several things.

Then I entered this thread:
Okay, So maybe now I need a Medium

The answers started to come one at a time, slowly.
I'll be damned if I didn't create a piece of psychic artwork!
Psychic Artwork

edit on 23-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You would put this up right as I'm leaving for work!

Oh well, it will give me something to look forward to reading in the morning.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
After I did this painting, I experienced an OBE where I was floating in the corner of my room with some spirits, I got to listen to them talk about my painting. One of them was my old high school teacher Rick, and I believe the others were Rhonda DuPont, who died in 2009 and one of my spirit guides.

The DuPont homicide: Is mental illness behind family slaying?

They were very pleased with the painting. Especially the mountain.

That was only my 2nd OBE ever that I am aware of.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Enjoy your read!

And have an awesome night at work!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
After the painting I was kind of lost for a little bit. It had such a huge and profound effect on me. It scared me so bad.I have not been that scared in a long time, if ever. I was not sure what had happened, I only knew that I was in trouble. In fact, it had such a big effect that I ended up going back to the mental health system for help. I was so confused, something had happened and it wasn't letting go of my mind. I couldn't shake the vision. I kept seeing the flashes of lightning in my mind, kept hearing those words, "you are going to die".

I needed something to change. I couldn't find work, and everything seemed to be falling apart again. Everything for a reason though, right?

When I got in to see a counselor, I remembered her from my first time in the system. She remembered me too, and she was very uneasy with my story. If people are religious, these kinds of things scare them. I am not religious, and this scared the daylights out of me. I explained my story but she didn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. I walked out of there feeling as helpless if not worse than when I went in to talk to her. The only conclusion she could come to was I needed a job. No kidding.

Well then, I guess I am on my own I thought. I can do this, I've been doing this for years, so now what?!
After a month or so of having this vision stuck in my head I began to get mad at spirit. After all of these years of assisting people when the need arises, here I am suffering because I somehow did some spirit work.

I had had enough! I was mad! I sat down and I had a very one sided talk with spirit. I told the spirit world that I would NO LONGER assist if something did not give. I cannot continue to help if I am going to starve and go mental in the process. If spirit would not help me, then I would no longer help spirit. And in all of the time I have been doing what I do, I have NEVER ONCE asked for anything in return, not once, but this time, if spirit did not help me, I was done. I was that mad.

The next morning there was a flyer under my door from the apartment managers office stating that there was a caretaker position open and to apply at the office. The minute I touched that flyer, I KNEW it was for me. I went right down and grabbed an application and filled it out within 10 minutes and had it back in the office.

And then I waited.

and waited

and waited

I heard a vacuum cleaner down my hallway about 2 weeks later and I poked my head out and saw someone cleaning the halls.
They hired someone else. I was so bummed. Spirit failed me, for the first time ever, spirit let me down.

About 3 days later I got a call from the office for a job interview. When I went I told them that I thought they already hired someone. I found out that the caretaker of the other building (it is a two building complex) was vacuuming the halls when he could get the time.

The job interview went great, at least I thought it did. Every interview I have ever had face to face with an employer has always gone in my favor. Not once have I ever not been employed if I could look them in the eye and tell them why they should hire me.

I was hired a few days later, and after my background check came back clear, I was now the new caretaker for my building. Free rent, good wages, and a fun job really if you like people and don't mind cleaning. This is one of the best jobs I have ever had. I will never doubt spirit ever again.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RosesAreRed
i would love to hear the rest of your story even though i was there for a lot of it.

it is important to continue. not just for you,but for me too might give a different perspective on a few things.
don't leave me hanging man!

I would never leave you hanging, and thank you for the paint set!

I apologize for being such an ass during the above painting.
I did not know what was happening to me like I do now.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Standing ovation, DarkBlade!!!

What an incredible story that was! I'm very happy that things turned out good for you. You seem to be very happy now, and have a good relationship with your wife too.

Way to go!!! Wooooo Hooooo!!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

There is a lot more to go.
After I got hired

I will fill those blanks in over the next few days.
(unless something happens or I get lazy)
I want to get this as current as is possible.

It's time to finish.
(although it will go on forever)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

oops!
I thought you were finished.

Well, that's great! Now I will have more to entertain myself with in the following days.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Actually, after giving a lot of thought to this, I will end this story here for a little while.
The main reason being I do not want to disrupt the flow of what I am experiencing.
Once I have moved on, I will continue the story.

I will say though that if people are interested, they can go to Sled's paranormal thread and find me, click on "view posts in thread" and you can read what I have written there for a kind of update for now. I write about most of it there in little bits and pieces.

Has anyone had more than one paranormal Experience?

So much has occurred here, that I think it is best that I remain quiet until I am no longer working this job and this building.

I hope you all understand!

edit on 16-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

SHOW HOSTS: NoRegretsEver, Wrabbit2000, Above Board, ImaMarty, and Druid42 SHOW GUESTS: Bigfatfurrytexan, Darkblade71, Destinyone, and Zarniwoop

Show times Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America) Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Out of The Box

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Dear Darkblade,

I am in a real need of a spirit medium.If you think you can help me out,please let me know on [email protected] since I will be more comfortable with a personal correspondence and you can suggest a few genuine mediums if you are very busy and I will be very grateful

Thanks,

VP ( on ATS i am DIMBA)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dimba

Hi dimba

I wish I could help you out, but I am not practicing at the moment.

Perhaps someone else will spot this and maybe give you a hand.
I used to have a list of people I could refer people to, but the last person I did that for, I guess it didn't go very well,they were unable to make a connection, so I no longer send people to people.

I hope someone else can help you out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join