It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Meanwhile on their home planet...

"Get your tickets to earth! See the earthlings in their native habitat! Get 'em while they're hot!"

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Why dont the aliens drop some leaflets...... they have watched decades of tv... how hard is it to draw a damn picture on a peice of paper.

Funny!

And I agree! Just land already people! err.. aliens!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Something about them near the end just seems like those Chinese lanterns tied together in groups of 4 & got caught in the wind.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]
Graduation of recruits in the dark. Makes alot of sence , The display of controll over an aircraft is always displayed during daylight hours. I don't understand what you are saying here.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Interesting video. thanks for sharing it. It would have been nice to see a point of view from 1,000 feet or less before making any conclusions. The only reason I even came by ATS is I because I had a less than a 1,000 foot point of view couple years ago.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
Graduation of recruits in the dark. Makes alot of sence , The display of controll over an aircraft is always displayed during daylight hours. I don't understand what you are saying here.

Are you sure about that? Maybe this will help. Or maybe I don't understand what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So ;where are the navigational lights ? If indeed these are convetional/ military aircraft , where are their navigational lights ? Not to mention their odd flight pattern ?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
All I know is, at :35 mark the one light that is 'falling' passes transparently through the 3 lights on the left side that I THOUGHT were together on 1 'craft'.

This is odd nomatter WHAT it turns out to be.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Good job Phage. Was curious at what it could have been at first then you present some good evidence that shows what it is. But some people don't take it well... max/hamilton. Still a cool vid though.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So, any signs of navigational lights ??? I didn't thiink so.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So where are the navigational lights ???

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have to agree with Phage too. This is the same location as in that other video in daytime. The crafts follow the same paths to the airport. These lights do nothing that is otherworldly for an airplane to do. You can even see the passenger windows on the craft.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do you have any other proof rather than speculation to back up your claims.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I don't think it's speculation brother. He gave you a link that shows the same location, same time of year, same 'strange lights in the sky'.

There was another video posted earlier about about UFO's in Chile that was shot during the day time. If you watch the video, when the objects fly to the right and are close to the building, you can clearly see that the objects are airplanes.

Same type of video shot from the same POV, more than likely shot by the same person.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

reply to post by Phage

I don't think it's speculation brother. He gave you a link that shows the same location, same time of year, same 'strange lights in the sky'.

There was another video posted earlier about about UFO's in Chile that was shot during the day time. If you watch the video, when the objects fly to the right and are close to the building, you can clearly see that the objects are airplanes.

Same type of video shot from the same POV, more than likely shot by the same person.

You realize you ended yer spiel with...More then Likely? Again...Everything is speculation....it's all interpretation of perspective and belief.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am not buying into the airplane explanation......... That is unless airplanes can fly sideways in formation. If we are seeing the landing lights then they are flying sideways.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

To gain a pilot's licence, you must complete a certain amount of night hours. But I'm not sure if these are planes...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

I'm suprised you did't call swamp gas!! lol

No doubt in my mind your a smart man but i dont trust your debunking agenda as far as i could throw it...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Always?

Have you got any documents that back this claim up?

reply to post by Phage

About the video that you posted ... is that of a night air show that students are using to show control over their aircraft or are the pilots flying in this air show already graduated and experienced pilots?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Very good clip, I would say though just because is may look similar to other clips that have been or not proven to be aircraft, doesn't mean that it is aircraft. and if one insists it is, they should prove it. I have always been of the understanding that if we are being visited by ET then he has a lot more intellect that we do, therefore would be able to cover up what they really look like so people just pass them off and aircraft. IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join