It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Very Interesting Indeed, sure this will spark a few questions

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluedevil678

One question that sparks to mind is why not read past the opening post?

No doubt any sparkly questions that you have, are already answered.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Very convincing and I feel genuine.

Pay close attention as the UFO's pass behind the crane while the camera zooms. Very difficult to CGI with such accuracy. Also can't be a natural phenomenon or balloons etc as they line up perfectly.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

OK, ATSers, if I were to say this on youtube, I would be blasted by negative comments, but I know you all are rational and accept alternative theories. I think it's 3 airplanes "stacked up" for approach to an airport. They are flying in a circle in order to line up for approach. As they turn, their lights come into view almost simultaneously. They appear to stay in place for awhile until they turn again and then boom, boom, boom line up for approach.

I think this earthly phenomenon has been filmed many times before and posted as UFO videos. I wish someone would just go out and deliberately film approaching planes for comparison. What do you think??

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think you should read the posts on the thread before posting on it , this has been explained several times by different posters , Its planes on a military exercise . Case Closed

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
reply to post by groingrinder

Haha, pretty funny, they do fly in formations at night, just not for the public!

Debunk debunk, debunked?

Prove it. Show me video of any air force flying AEROBATIC MANEUVERS at night IN FORMATION over a large city. They will not hazard that even in wartime, or over deserted gunnery ranges. Certainly no responsible air force will do it over a large city. Certainly they may fly in formation at night, but you will not find them performing aerobatic maneuvers while doing so.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I expect this video can make clear the confusion in other videos of same thing in youtube, here is filmed with more light (sony DCR-TRV730 optical zoom 18x, using a tripod). at the end the plane shape is more evident. this is surely a training planes fleet , they only carry a fix front light , for some moments fly in front of the camera appearing to be static lights, later they turn and the light seem to vanish. To the naked eye or with less light , or a smaller zoom, is impossible to see the plane body, we would only thee its front light.

CASE CLOSED.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

G'day gortex

The night displays by these guys have now been the subject of numerous threads.

I wonder if they know they're so famous in the UFO files!

They'd probably find it quite amusing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Deny Ignorance Bro

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Absolutely hilarious thread!!

Thanks guys, particularly those who will come up with *any* excuse to try to weasel out of the given - and blindingly obvious - explanation... and also to those who just read the first post, and then obliviously post an 'opinion'.

Gee, I wonder why the ufo thing has such a credibility problem...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by dereks

Well I think it's mostly because the objects are always far away, if someone had a UFO right in front of them it would be clear and may not be an UFO after that haha.

Also have you tried using your camera at night? doesnt turn out well, and thats when most people spot ufos or strange lights.

So it makes sense.

Funny its always people far away that film them is that because people closer to them CAN TELL ITS NOT A UFO

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IconoclasticTalamasca
Very nice video, I just wish you did not use your topic as an avenue to call out another member.

I defiantly agree! let the video speak for itself. Also if you feel that there is proof enough that ET's are visiting us from another planet, then there is no need for anyone to tell you otherwise. Except, if there is 100% proof that they DO NOT exist, and quite simply there is NOT 100% proof on either side due to tremendous disinformation, misinformation and straight out lies.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And here's what appears to be the 2015 version...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join