It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

Phage you do not seek the truth and you purposefully discourage people to examine the evidence for themselves.

You have turned into a laughing stock on many threads, and certainly I must be considered probably something even worse than that.

Either you truly will never believe, or you are in cahoots with the people who want to stymie open discussion, in favor of elevating stress levels to reduce the ability of ATSers to retain mental cohesion and to drive off those who can't handle your brand of denial.

I will not simply sit here and allow a select group of confused people to elevate you to rockstar status (a great feat by any perspective) without kicking up enough dust for people to notice what your angle is.

Good for you, I am still under the presumption that I am firmly on your ignore list, OH WELL. I am still going to honestly work at taking you down a peg or two to illustrate that once the lights are no longer on you, just like in the circus, the performers are no longer shiny and attractive, and the clowns are just a bunch of dirty, drunk crazies, but on stage what a show. That was no comment on your personal habits or hygiene, as that has no place in any conversation, and I bet you are probably more cleanly and sober than me at my worst.

I can hack away at you all I want and it will prove nothing save my own ignorance.
Unless I keep reasonable and simply refuse to give ground to a person who typically won't respond (even if you do respond this statement is not the point of discussion) even when I agree with him. It happens, I admit it, but that changes nothing in light of how you present yourself in general.

You cannot confirm or deny the nature of those lights and a great portion of your debunking is filled with fallacies and arrogance to which I simply say:

En Garde!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

I did hear em ! When they 'dropped' down an flew off to the right i thought i heard jet engines ? Tho i am 46 and ancient i'm sure i aint deaf ...yet !

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I expect this video can make clear the confusion in other videos of same thing in youtube, here is filmed with more light (sony DCR-TRV730 optical zoom 18x, using a tripod). at the end the plane shape is more evident. this is surely a training planes fleet , they only carry a fix front light , for some moments fly in front of the camera appearing to be static lights, later they turn and the light seem to vanish. To the naked eye or with less light , or a smaller zoom, is impossible to see the plane body, we would only thee its front light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by gortex]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
[edit on 18-12-2009 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Untill the Pilots flying these planes or company owning them
come forward and say,
"We flew that day in that area and did all thouse manuvers"

NOONE have FACTs..Thus remains UNIDENTYFIED

Otherwise, debunkers or believers can only SPECULATE..

GET IT

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Miccey]

To some degree every aircraft in the sky is "unidentified", who is the pilot? who are the passengers? where are they going? etc. etc. In this case while we may not know the minutia we certainly know enough about the region, the craft they fly and relative motion to say without a doubt these a human piloted and created craft. When is that not enough to rule out Aliens?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Three ships of Tesla bearing gifts to the latest Illuminati Hitler.
OR
Need I say more.
+

What in the hell are you talking about? Try to fashion your thoughts into some sort of coherent structure. Oh, and try to have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

As far as the video goes. Interesting but I am tired of all of this pussyfooting around by the E.T.'s. Lights in the sky ain't cutting it anymore.
They are obviously wanting to be seen. They are doing their best to break us in very VERY gradually apparently.

This much I am sure of, These beings WILL make themselves known to us sooner rather than later.It is all coming to a head. It is time, in my opinion, for them to start the massive daytime sighting program.
Maybe even a couple of landing here and there.

P.S. Can someone tell me what in the hell this has to do with Tesla????

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Did ANYONE actually read my last post? This is just too much for me.
PLANES. T-25. Airforce School maneuver. Happens EVERY YEAR. And still 2 MORE pages of BS!!!!!!!!!

You people need to make a reality check so bad...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This video was filmed from a great distance when it appears in the same video that is a pretty big city directly underneath the supposed UFOs. If these were UFOs I wonder why no one filmed them from underneath where the city lights would have surely made their shape and size very discernable. Are there other videos from this perspective or from any other perspective?

I would have to say they are just human aircraft filmed from a distance.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by watcher73]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

I know the feeling mate , I have posted a video showing its planes but still it goes on

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

Phage you do not seek the truth and you purposefully discourage people to examine the evidence for themselves.

You have turned into a laughing stock on many threads, and certainly I must be considered probably something even worse than that.

Either you truly will never believe, or you are in cahoots with the people who want to stymie open discussion, in favor of elevating stress levels to reduce the ability of ATSers to retain mental cohesion and to drive off those who can't handle your brand of denial.

I will not simply sit here and allow a select group of confused people to elevate you to rock star status (a great feat by any perspective) without kicking up enough dust for people to notice what your angle is.

Good for you, I am still under the presumption that I am firmly on your ignore list, OH WELL. I am still going to honestly work at taking you down a peg or two to illustrate that once the lights are no longer on you, just like in the circus, the performers are no longer shiny and attractive, and the clowns are just a bunch of dirty, drunk crazies, but on stage what a show. That was no comment on your personal habits or hygiene, as that has no place in any conversation, and I bet you are probably more cleanly and sober than me at my worst.

I can hack away at you all I want and it will prove nothing save my own ignorance.
Unless I keep reasonable and simply refuse to give ground to a person who typically won't respond (even if you do respond this statement is not the point of discussion) even when I agree with him. It happens, I admit it, but that changes nothing in light of how you present yourself in general.

You cannot confirm or deny the nature of those lights and a great portion of your debunking is filled with fallacies and arrogance to which I simply say:

En Garde!

Ummm, high five. I second that all the way.

Who is this 'phage' character and why is he/she elevated to some sort of rock star status by the more simple minded among us???
As far as I can tell he/she come with no credentials worth mentioning and is nothing more than a pseudo sceptic at best. Is it too much to just give your opinion and leave the thread?It seems that this particular member has some sort of agenda to fulfill or that is exactly what he/she would do.

I mean seriously it is like every other thread I read members mentioning 'phage' this and 'phage' that. I am beginning to think that I should get an autograph for my kids. What does this member contribute that is so important? can anyone honestly tell me???

Now then,as with most of these 'sightings' we can not definitively know for sure what it was but that doesn't worry me in the least because these will become more and more brazen and in your face very soon. This is all getting us ready for the big show and boy what a show it will be.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

It IS almost like watching an ATS version of 'The Life Of Brian'

I'm sure if Phage told his 'followers' to get lost and think for themselves, there would be much wailing, gnashing of teeth, and cries of 'Oh mighty Phage, please tell us HOW to get lost'

That was actually hilarious. People often use the lol acronym for many reasons, but, your post literally caused me to laugh out loud. You're right. I also agree with your statement about this particular video demonstrating regular aircraft. I don't see anything really out of the ordinary here, so, I'm going with the more conventional method of explanation.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
Ten pages later and Phage still stands correct, no matter how many "believers" cry false flag. You poor souls talk down on Phage, not because you actually believe extraordinary claims, but because he provides factual information that dumps on everything you WANT to believe in.

Give credit where it's due. He is certainly NOT the one acting "pathetic," when it comes to delivering sensible information. At the very least, he's able to back up every claim he makes, while everybody who talks down on him seems to fail miserably in the same area.

But pointing emotional fingers? Really? If you can prove his theories incorrect, do it. If you can't, aimlessly blaming him as "disinfo" isn't going to help your case. If anything, it makes him look more credible. Stop. Just stop doing that. All of you.

Cheers,
Strype

Edit: What on Earth happened to the importance behind logic? This post alone probably turned me into "payed disinfo" according to a third of this website.

*High Illuminati Quintuple Toe Five, Phage (with the "bear paw" of course)*

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Strype]

Evidently, you haven't been reading the posts well enough then. Because just about everyone here has respect for Phage, its the followers like yourself that provides us the most entertainment value. Just look at yourself. You're more concerned about aligning yourself with Phage and protecting his good name than addressing with the topic at hand.

Here you are coming to his defense, when he never needed it in the first place. And by the way, do you have an opinion about this thread that Phage didn't provide for you?

Personally, I didn't need Phage to tell me that these crafts were more than likely airplanes. I didn't need him to direct my opinions or thought processes. What is it about Phage that has you so smitten?

Regardless...why don't you post what you feel about this thread rather than re-iterating what was said by Phage?

Its easy. All you have to do is say, "I believe that these are extraterrestrial, or, I don't believe that these are extraterrestrial. And guess what, you don't even have to use Phage as a reference.

Jesus wept.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

forgetomori.com...

I will not simply sit here and allow a select group of confused people to elevate you to rockstar status (a great feat by any perspective) without kicking up enough dust for people to notice what your angle is.

En Garde!

Man that was seriously harsh and not called for at all. Are you jealous of Phage because people know his name and don't know yours?

Why would Phage be here if he did not seek the truth? What makes you think he is a laughing stock? I have read every single post in this thread and not once have I laughed at the expense of Phage. However I laugh at people who cry "aliens" without doing research. How difficult is it to understand that these are planes? I am not (what seems to be the recent label) a "Phage Follower", I know how they are described, they can't think for themselves etc. But why are you attacking Phage? The poster above me who quoted this post of yours is now under the perception or same jealously of your alleged claim that people think that Phage is of rock star status?

I really am confused, and this is not at all in any way a post to offend you or any one else. It just seems that I like to defend people who I think are being attacked for no reason.

My personal opinion of Phage is the opposite of yours. The guy is smart and "contributes" (note the word contributes) good intel and information for the members of ATS. Then people like you attack him? WTF?

Just because the UFO bubble of delusions on this case has been debunked doesn't give anyone the right to spew aggressive negative energy at the person who brought the evidence to the table. Besides that, Im sure a lot of people here did their own research and I also contributed factual information regarding the T-35 aircraft. A side note, I believe in aliens...I dont grab every story that comes out and find it believable. Best way to find the truth is try your best to debunk it.

Here is a quote from Arthur Conan Doyle Sr:

After eliminating the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, is the truth.

Besides, Im not a debunker as such. I just cant understand how people can still believe these are UFOs when the evidence was given time and time again that they are infact T-35 (prop planes not jet).

You said:

Unless I keep reasonable and simply refuse to give ground to a person who typically won't respond (even if you do respond this statement is not the point of discussion) even when I agree with him

Maybe he is not in the house?

Again, Im not trying to start something here, Im trying to end it. Stop all this bashing at Phage and lets get back on topic or go to another thread.

Information given from both sides.
Analyzed.
Reviewed.
Researched.

A larger percentage of people think they are planes, and this is the biggest conspiracy website in the world. What does that tell you? And no, the government doesnt spend millions of dollars for people to argue with "nobodies" on a forum, drop the ego none of us are that important, not unless we have the hardest evidence in the world to expose the elites...then and only then will we be a threat. Then and only then will they spend millions. Yes, I know millions of dollars is spent on propaganda and counterintelligence, but seriously...something as stupid as this is not worth it for TPTB.

The problem is, people are willing to believe anything without researching it. Its like reading The Sun newspaper (UK) and taking everything seriously lol. Its a gutter rag, just like this video, its a gutter video. Nothing special, especially when we live in the day and age of HD video footage we get a crappy 240 pixel recording from a Nokia phone that was made in 2002.

I fly microlights, I know how aircraft works. I have even seen people post videos on Youtube of 747's and you can clearly see the passenger windows and they claim its a UFO.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
PLANES. T-25. Airforce School maneuver. Happens EVERY YEAR. And still 2 MORE pages of BS!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why but its become much worse of late, its pretty close to getting out of hand. I certainly hope this isn't some indication of a much larger problem in the Human population. When no amount of evidence short of time travel and being there to personally witness an event will shake someone from their belief (and it must be belief because as seen here no amount of science and fact will do) we are in alot of trouble-Welcome to the "Dark age of information glut and situational reality."

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy

Ha ha! Did you forget that this is the Aliens and UFO's board on ATS - it's always like this. It's kindergarten and the teacher stepped out for a smoke

Some people need to belive so bad that no amount of logic will make them see the reality of things. When someone comes around and debunks a sighting they take it personal. Some people are just screwing around too, they get a kick out of making illogical statements and outrageous claims. ATS is a 'freak magnet'

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
WTF? This is still going on? OMG! You people are so in need of something better to do or maybe you need to go see a Doctor and get Medication or something.

It's PLANES, Pure and Simple. Every year around this time the same BS goes on and on and on.

I can't believe this. I actually thoguth this would've been over a long time ago and there are people still debating this?

Who the hell is the person: Teslaandlynn? What the hell does
" Three ships of Tesla bearing gifts to the latest Illuminati Hitler.
OR
Three ships of Tesla bearing gifts to the latest Illuminati Hitler"
Actually Mean.

This one needs HELP really bad....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Some people need to belive so bad that no amount of logic will make them see the reality of things.

So please prove that these are not really alien piloted UFO's that are disguised to look like T-35's from the flying school......

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by cripmeister

Some people need to belive so bad that no amount of logic will make them see the reality of things.

So please prove that these are not really alien piloted UFO's that are disguised to look like T-35's from the flying school......

D'oh!

You let the cat out of the bag and pushed Pandora into the box!

IMHO any civilzation advanced anough to travel interstellar space or across dimensions could probably manipulate energy in such ways as to have their vessels appear as anything they like. In fact if I saw a video of flying ponies and it could be proven to not be CGI I would say "Yep, them is aliens, guess someone turned the dial from 747 to Shetland pony and didn't realize the mistake."

Aliens are a canny lot!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I would really like to see threads where he is laughed at.

I will not simply sit here and allow a select group of confused people to elevate you to rockstar status .

Jealousy is the worst of human emotions.

Good for you, I am still under the presumption that I am firmly on your ignore list,

Are you all there....
..if you are on his ignore list, he won't see what you wrote.

En Garde!

This sounds like a challenge ...hmmmmm...FACT(Phage) vs. FICTION(GideonHM). Let us see who wins..the one with facts to back up his claims or you....which I'm going to guess is full of wild speculative theories and not one shred of evidence.

He's not a rockstar to me...just a fellow skeptic looking for the truth.

I have never really followed or needed Phage's gathering of evidence, but I am well aware he follows facts and only posts known facts. The sheep(believers) ignore all facts and choose to see alien spacecraft in every light in the sky. A shepard of the Ufo community cries alien spacecraft and the sheep go all zombie like and believe anything they say. Th belivers mottos: I'll believe anything...and the other one...who needs facts, they just get in the way of fantasies.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by kerazeesicko]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
OR
Need I say more.
+

What in the hell are you talking about? Try to fashion your thoughts into some sort of coherent structure. Oh, and try to have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

As far as the video goes. Interesting but I am tired of all of this pussyfooting around by the E.T.'s. Lights in the sky ain't cutting it anymore.
They are obviously wanting to be seen. They are doing their best to break us in very VERY gradually apparently.

This much I am sure of, These beings WILL make themselves known to us sooner rather than later.It is all coming to a head. It is time, in my opinion, for them to start the massive daytime sighting program.
Maybe even a couple of landing here and there.

P.S. Can someone tell me what in the hell this has to do with Tesla????

I have to agree, they need to bring their crew down to the white house

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join