It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

1] I am not a skeptic , I believe ET exist and are visiting the Earth.
2]I posted a thread on this on 13-12-2009 , this is a duplicate thread .
3] The video I posted on this thread was pointed out to me on my thread , I watched the video and realized that the OP is of the same thing , PLANES .
Dont just believe , use rational thought , if something looks like a Cow then it is a Cow , THESE ARE PLANES , not jets , just training planes ,Single prop planes .
This is my Last post on this thread , The information is there , if you want to believe these are ET Fine , but they are PLANES

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If you actually read every post in this thread you wouldn't have posted those questions. They have already been answered.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Well you're wrong. Relevant "evidence" to answer my questions is lacking. It seems like all the skeptics on this thread just took a leap of faith according to some article that was posted about flight school graduation.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok..if there is nothing to indicate these are ships of solid material then why would anyone jump right into some theory that they are 'alien craft'? i see zero to indicate anything other than balls of light...which in my opinion wouldn't warrant an immediate response of alien machinery...i honestly don't get the logic. I see nothing outstanding here...nothing breaking any physical laws...certainly nothing 'crazy' or otherworldly..simply floating light sources that look pretty earthly. I'd have to see a solid craft of large proportion exhibiting unbelievable aerial feats of propulsion accompanied by the subsequent landing AND showing of alien life-form off said craft.....with a definitive signed , in triplicate, waiver by SAID alien to dissuade any possibility of Hollywood movie magic...THEN maybe ill cease being a skeptic...till that happens or something similar...its all really boring, really explainable earth stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
This is a UFO filmed from a guys porch in the Ukraine Dec 2009
Looks similar at first but then the lights change color.
www.youtube.com...

now thats a real ufo to me

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My guess is lights reflecting off the eyes of birds. When the body turns the light vanishes and you can see a body and wings flapping. The comments in spanish also say they are birds.

reply to post by sllapur

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen

Well you're wrong. Relevant "evidence" to answer my questions is lacking. It seems like all the skeptics on this thread just took a leap of faith according to some article that was posted about flight school graduation.

Well, here's what we know so far:

- Every year around this time in December the FACH (Chilean Air force) flight school have their graduation formation night flight in the skies over Santiago, Chile (where this December 2009 video was shot).

- A similar video of lights in the sky was shot, at the same place, in December 2002. The Chilean Air Force (FACH) captain Manuel Avalos said that the lights were from their flight schools formation flight.

- A similar video of lights in the sky was shot, at the same place, in December 2003.

- A similar video of lights in the sky was shot, at the same place, in December 2004.

- A similar video of lights in the sky was shot, at the same place, in December 2008. The Chilean Air Force (FACH) again said that the lights were from their flight schools formation flight.

- The aircraft FACH fly in their graduation night flights are T-35 Pillán. These aircraft are propeller driven and have one light in the front and one light in the back.

What we know points to airplanes wouldn't you agree?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thanks for that long reply to my post. I have already stated that I read almost the whole thread but you took it upon yourself to repeat information I already knew. Fortunately, your post might be useful to someone and not seen as spam.

I understand what we "know." The issue to put it simply is the following. I will put it quotes so there is no confusion. The following:

"
According to article, the lights are airplanes. I can accept that. What I don't understand is how the majority of posters just take that article as fact via BLIND FAITH. Just because it is written doesn't mean its true a.k.a. Christians using the Bible to prove their theories.

Are there any other source of information other than that article that proves without a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that those are airplanes?
"

Cripmeister, you did a bang up job in dodging all of the questions on my original post and just repeating information. Stop repeating things that other people feed you, you are a human being not a robot.

Disclaimer: I will be satisfied with it being anything, even airplanes. We just need sufficient proof. The article posted is as sufficient proof as if I posted an article from blogger.com proving that a flying pink elephant was spotted in the sky with a Cpt.John Smith from the air force admitting to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I understand what we "know."

Excellent!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

But the article that you are talking about is not the only evidence that has been presented for these lights being planes.

The bottom line is that UFO "fanatics" are as closed-minded, and devoid of all rational thought as any religious zealot. The pilots themselves could come forward, and people would just point their fingers and scream DISINFO AGENT!!!

When I came to ATS I was a true believer in UFO's and that they were visiting us at least somewhat regularly. People like the ones in this thread who just refuse to see anything that doesn't fit in with their fantasies of a galactic federation that is constantly in touch have made me much more skeptical of anything UFO related that I hear about.

I refuse to just stop believing that there is some valid UFO info out there though, so I am gonna press on and keep looking for it. You guys have fun with your Chilean airplanes.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

cripmeister
Well, here's what we know so far:
>> snip snip

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

You're so right. I'm really interested in the UFO phenomena too but one has to sort through a lot of garbage in the process.

reply to post by alfafox

Thanks for contributing to clear this mess up!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

I can't believe this thread got this far ! 14 pages !!!! At last someone has put this to bed !

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok... so all of the UFO sightings are fakes! They could very easily be, because we never seem to see things change as a result of these sightings.

Now, what is so important that needs to show UFO's, but that they never seem to enlighten us about universal matters? What are they(perpetrators) trying to cover up? Where is the real desception?

Why are fake or false flag situations so abundant? Where is the cover-up or what is it about? I think we need to start asking these types of questions also, before Phage becomes worn out from telling us ... "nothing to see here, move along folks".

Mostly, things are done with an agenda attached. So, who or what fuels the agenda of multiple UFO sightings? Answer that and you will solve the contact issues.

Are we being set up? When we actually do see a UFO reality, do we brush it off as CGI or fake, because we hear Phage's wise words...."nothing to see here folks, move along"? Nothing personal Phage, just trying to read the fine print, between the lines.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I'm not convinced there is a hidden agenda when it comes to UFOs. It's just ordinary people like you and me taking photos of stuff in the sky. Some are ignorant and mistake airplanes for UFOs while other are out to decieve. There are exceptions of course, like the Hessdalen phenomena. That's been going on for 20+ years and it's the most well documented UFO case ever. 99% of the Aliens and UFOs forum is bs, exciting sometimes but still bs.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Surly man made and designed for hyper space. Thanks for the flowers and Happy Holidays!

Bm2211

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Glad this is all cleared up. Cripmeister - love the avatar.

This is neither a 2nd or third line.

This however is a fourth.

-m0r

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I love our membership.. I really do.. The passion that "all sides" of ufology have is truly a unique design and a conundrum all rolled up in one area attempting to interact with one another.

What I do fear though is that many that want to believe so much in something being real, can't seem to handle the need for intelligent skepticism. Which whether they accept it or not is necessary so that when the "real" phenomena is presented and everything that it possibly could be is ruled out of the scenario, then whatever is left has to be as close to the truth as our human knowledge will allow. This would include all the radar data, eye witness reports, photographs, videos, artifacts, etc., being examined and certain consistencies whether historical or present-day being included into the equation. And then when we are left with no other possibilities, then a whole new set of theories and conjecture come into play as we have apparently ruled out all "known objects" factors. It's not a very satisfying field of research as I personally know because the rewards are few in comparison to the 98% that end up getting ruled out. But... It's that 2% that's left over that I find very intriguing and keeps me looking and searching for answers..

I say this only because I'm worried that too many people really want something to be real to justify their belief system, especially in regards to YouTube videos. It is so easy for someone wanting to hoax or take credit with a bit of footage that they will add the TAG UFO to it knowing they will garner more hits... Be smart people, no one is going to take you seriously if all you bring to the table is a YouTube video and a "Thread Grabbing Header"..

It is our duty and obligation to be skeptical on phenomena being presented so that we may maintain credibility. I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't believe in 'something', but have the moral dignity to back up your beliefs with credible information.

In the case of this thread, we have heard from the believers, the skeptics, the debunkers, the trolls and everyone else in between. With all factors weighed in, it seems highly likely with a 99.99% chance that these are planes on maneuvers regardless of what the YouTube Subject header calls them. Unless other data is presented that can refute this, then this is about as far as we can go with this presented video.

No matter how strong one wants to believe in "something", if the data points otherwise, then it's time to move on. It does not mean that you have to give up your belief system, it just means that you must continue looking. There are no winners or losers in a case like this, it's not a race or battle of us against them. But do take the knowledge and information gained from the experience and apply it to whatever else may come your way. Also relish in the knowledge that as much as you may dislike the person that says "no I don't think it's this, but I think it is this and here's why", this person has a moral obligation and a "right" to be skeptical if the data and/or information presented is solely a third-person account, a photograph with no information or (egads) a You tube Video.

Johnny

[edit on 12/22/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you Johnny , you have summed up my feelings on this thread perfectly .
I do believe that Extraterrestrial life has visited this planet in the past and are probably still doing so , I also believe beyond reasonable doubt that the objects shown in the OP are Planes , I even posted a video to prove this but the argument continued

PS keep the news progs coming

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting video.

Lets assume that it was really space-craft hovering through the nights sky. What would be the purpose such an activity?

Do you think that they (if that really was "them") are aware of how curious and interested we are in them and are deliberately teasing us by doing things such as flying around in our nights skies and making crop circles (if crop circles truly are created by extra terrestrial beings)?

I guess we will never know until they (if they are really out there) decide to show themselves to all of humanity.

EDIT: A few spelling errors.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by thericeman]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join