It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Satans Claws? Santa Claus??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VortiganX

the first time i heard the santa claus, satans claws thing was in church when i was a kid. this is used to further indoctrinate people into organized religion. some sects of christianity are real big on word plays acting as if english is the only language. this sort of thing is quite ridiculous. this is an example of people on a witch hunt looking for evil wherever they can find it. what you seek you will find. Satan was\is an angel anyway most likely a cherubim and they do not have claws.

Not claws as in a hand with long nails...claws as in "scooping you into a trap" "having a grip on you" etc...

I am not religious and don't believe in any church, so it didn't pop into my head from some sermon.

I can understand not likeing religiousness etc, but there has to be a balance.....I am not swinging all the way to the dark side either, which is just as religious....

Take the Santa/Satan garbage out and it might be a bit jollier for all of those suicidal, divorce, domestic abuse victoms of the season.... ask the police how "loving" it is...how the statistics sky rocket....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

do we need to work it out for ourselves or are you going to share with the class?

No need to be rude now. There wasn't any intention on my part to imply that I held the answers and you had to crawl to me for them. Quite the contrary. I could tell you what I've learned so far (which has nothing to do with this thread), but unless you're familiar with the concepts of Jewish Mysticism or ancient alchemy, it probably wouldn't sound like much more than senseless chatter to you.

But here's the most basic way for me to try and sum up what more than 15 years of research has led me to understand....

There are basically 3 worlds we directly control and actively create in on a daily basis....the inner world (inside our physical bodies), the outer world, and the spiritual world. (There are many other explanations that differ, but for my purposes here, I have chosen to use these as an example). When we do something in one world, the other two mimic it....this is what most people don't know or simply cannot comprehend. It is a fact. Most people live with only the knowledge of their outer world, thinking they have little to no control over the other two, but every action, every thought, every emotion, directly transposes into the others. Those "in the know", have a tremendous amount of power in the world if you consider the enormity of this simple context.

Ancient prophets, alchemists, wise men, etc., used this knowledge to manipulate, change, and purify their existence. They used their physical world to do complex processes, rituals, etc., to promote changes within themselves and the world around them.

I would be lying if I said I had all the answers, because I don't - this is a lifelong journey, and one that old accounts even stated that men should not start until the age of 40 for various reasons. But I do know that dates, times of year, and astrological alignments were of EXTREME importance for certain things to happen. After all, this is how the wise men knew that a king had been born at all. They came bearing 3 gifts - gold, frankincense and myrrh. The Bible does not give reasons for this, and LOTS of explanations abound as to why they were given. For me, in my research, I have discovered the most plausible explanation. These are 3 key ingredients that the ancient prophets used for all sorts of processes. If one looks into centuries old texts regarding the use of these items in the East, then it really comes into focus. These were valuables....but why were they valuable? Who decided gold or the resin from aromatic trees were valuable? What made them valuable?

Quite simply.....gold is the equivalent to purification of the spirit. If one can make gold in the physical world, then they can be literally transformed spiritually. Hence, the reason why alchemy is associated with the transmutation of metals into gold. Unfortunately, most seekers were doing it out of greed and never succeeded. Those who did succeed went into seclusion for obvious reasons, and became "prophets". But alchemy was so much more than that, and held a distinct spiritual aspect that could not be ignored. Those who ignored it, went on to create an offshoot called Chemistry. While chemistry has been beneficial to our modern world, it ignores the fact that matter is affected by our very thoughts and emotions, (everything you do to matter, you also do to your inner body and the spirit).

The Bible never stated which form of gold was given....this is very important, as there is a powdered form of gold that only wise men would have anything to do with. Mary and Joseph would have been instructed as to how to give this substance to Jesus, to help his physical body get prepared for the knowledge he would later learn. There are a lot of speculations as to what powdered gold can do in the human body, (it is not just powdered, but calcined under high heat, and reduced to a soft, white, ash substance that no longer holds the toxic metal properties), but large caches of this substance has been found in ancient tombs.

Anyway....frankincense and myrrh are both used, as they have been for thousands of years in the east, for the process of those desiring to become "enlightened", for lack of a better word. A simple Google search can quickly let you know the vast information regarding these.

Sooooo, in closing.....Christmas is a reenactment of sorts, where we all are blindly going through the motions, (and not even accurately), to try to recreate the birth of Christ. Religion, in itself, is steeped in repetitive rituals for a reason! Repetitive prayers, repetitive festivals, repetitive observances...Christmas is no different. Unfortunately, in terms of what I just laid out, it is every person's choice which path they choose to walk. No one can force them to walk down one rather than the other, and this is the philosophy of the wisdom regarding all this. Explaining it won't make much sense, but going on that journey to discover it yourself....well, then it, and so much more, begins to unfold.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

This is what happens and what people think when people "grow up." I'm sure that is what the kids are thinking when they are asking Santa for a present. I am sure that's what they are thinking when they go to sleep on Christmas Eve.

You go ahead and associate evil with this holiday. There are way more of us than you that will celebrate it for what it really is.

To me its the time of year where the family is all together and we watch every Christmas movie we can before midnight Christmas Eve. Then we wake up open our gifts and spend the day together. No evil claws and no devils....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I am not religious and don't believe in any church, so it didn't pop into my head from some sermon.

But you believe satan is santa..
You are not religious but you believe in satan..
Right...

You do realize satan is the oposition to the christian god in the christian 'religion' right.

But you need not worry, satan is just a myth made up to scare little kids into believing what they are told to believe, no more real then the tooth fairy, zeus or SANTA CLAUSE.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

To someone who believes in a goateed man with red pajamas and a pitchfork who plots every ounce of evil in the world personally, I imagine pretty much every moment of every day is the "most satanic time of the year"

Satan's claws. Cute. Y'know that comes from Sinter Klaus, right? Saint Claude?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I think you are right - It was a pagan concept, and to attach the name of Christ, and make it Christmas, is unbelievable - why do the churches do it?

Also, Christmas is about spend spend spend and to people with no money it is horrible.

Jesus is probably wondering why he is concerned with anyone who celebrates Christmas in His name, because it is not in His Name.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sicklecell

But you believe satan is santa..
You are not religious but you believe in satan..
Right...

You do realize satan is the oposition to the christian god in the christian 'religion' right.

But you need not worry, satan is just a myth made up to scare little kids into believing what they are told to believe, no more real then the tooth fairy, zeus or SANTA CLAUSE.

I believe in God.
Seriously, I am taling about the whole CONCEPT here, not so litteral.

Like someone else mentioned, to people with otu money, spend, spend, spend, is not an option.

Even if it IS an option, it is just more, WAISTE, WAISTE,WAISTE!

I would rather my child be happy because we spend enough time together EVERY day, not ohhh this once a year, I get some attention for once....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

Awesome info to digest... thanks again. Do you think it has anything to do with the gold made similar to the silver colloid?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

This is what happens and what people think when people "grow up." I'm sure that is what the kids are thinking when they are asking Santa for a present. I am sure that's what they are thinking when they go to sleep on Christmas Eve.

You go ahead and associate evil with this holiday. There are way more of us than you that will celebrate it for what it really is.

To me its the time of year where the family is all together and we watch every Christmas movie we can before midnight Christmas Eve. Then we wake up open our gifts and spend the day together. No evil claws and no devils....

Nothing wrong with a family spending time together for friggin once...but if you have to wait until ONE time a year, there is something seriously wrong with your family..

I am just not doing the santa thing AT ALL, never will. With such charming people trying to convince me, there is just no attraction, lol..

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is the 3rd duplicate thread this week regarding Satan and Santa, anyone else getting fed up with duplicate threads? I mean, we need information all in one area and not all over the place. Well, here for the 3rd time is what I have to contribute to this subject:

Here, I posted this in another thread, take a read:

I have been saying this for years. Santa Claus is Satan Claws, and for the fun of it, put an "all seeing eye" between the two words and you have yourself the word: "Satan i Claws" = Satanic Laws.

If you ever research or even see in real life a Freemasonic ritual for the 3rd Degree Master mason, a man will be present dressed in an identical suit as Santa Claus. Honest.

Coca-Cola (We all know what and who they are), changed the "Santa" suit for their own benefits back in the 1950s. Red equaling the bloodline and White equaling "Enlightenment and/or Illuminating" - The Red and White colors. Before that he was all sorts of colors, brown, green, white etc.

Santa Claus uses magic indeed, he "decks the halls with boughs of holly". Holly, using holly is done by the Magi/Medes - those who "cast spells". "Holly-Wood". Magic wands were made from the wood of a Holly tree in ancient times.

Santa has eight reindeer: Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, and Dunder and Blixem (Rudolph doesnt count he was added at a later in 1939). Eight is a very significant number within secret societies and symbology.

Everyone also puts a REEF of holly on their front door, this is actually a representation of the "crown of thorns" Jesus Christ was tortured with. You really think Jesus would want to see a crown of thorns? Do you think Satan would want to see everyone hang crowns of thorns on their door?

December 25th, the year of the GOAT. Capricorn, a Baphomet, Jah-Bul-On, Goat of Mendes reference. You all celebrate the astrological positioning of the GOAT, you all ILLUMINATE your houses with lights, you all put PINE trees in your house (representation of the Pineal Gland, a form of sorcery), you all participate in satanic rituals by laying your gifts at the bottom of the pine tree, leave food out for Satan (which is a form of an invitation - allowing evil spirits in to your house), you all write on paper of what you want (making a deal with Satan).

The full moon we all see on many postcards and pictures during Christ-Mas is a form of Moon worships (heh they only come out at night lol), the star you see in all Christmas cards is the Star Sirius, Sirius is very important in Freemasonary - yes Im serious.

The devil's common entry line is the "devil's bluster," was "Ho! Ho! Hoh!" (Siefker, Phyllis. Santa Claus, Last of the Wild Men: The Origins and Evolution of Saint Nicholas. Jefferson: McFarland & Company, Inc., 1997, p. 69) Satan loves his hoes, especially when its illuminated with snow so bright.

An elf is a wandering evil spirit; a fairy; a hobgoblin; an imaginary being which our evil ancestors supposed to inhabit unfrequented places, and in various ways to affect mankind. Myths from Ireland hold many secrets.

H.P. Blavatsky claims elves are "disembodied spirits," used in "magic and sorcery" and are "the principal agents in seances." (H.P. Blavatsky, Isis Unveiled, Vol I, p. 262)

So..you still going to lay down the Milk and the Cookies and saying "Ho" three times. Reminds me of Beatlejuice the movie lol.

Hang your stockings and say your prayers,
'Cause Satan Claws comes tonight..

A Slay that he rides, the arch is identical to the ring of Saturn!

Santa, Satan, Saturn.

I could go on forever.

Santa Claus is Satan Claws. Of course, HE LOVES LITTLE CHILDREN SITTING ON HIS KNEE!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

wow. Awesome post. I never saw any of the duplicates, so I hope I was one of the first, lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join