It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON is The MIB

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
For a long time I had trusted MUFON and The UFO Stalker. I had used these websites as tools to see if any UFOs were located near my area.

On the night of Monday the 14th I had seen a UFO about 200 feet above.
I had reported this to MUFON. It was the first time I reported a sighting to them.

In order to report the UFO you must check a box stating the following:

WITNESS NOTICE AND ELECTION FOR RELEASE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
In the case of a report of aerial phenomenology, spacecraft, mobile objects, or events that could be considered anomalous or inexplicable (UFO sighting), you may be contacted by one of our representatives for additional details and information concerning your report as part of our investigation. Since our investigation may involve third parties, we need to know whether you would consent to the release of your contact information to third parties who are not connected or affiliated with MUFON. If you elect to make your contact information available to third parties, you may be contacted by third parties for additional details and information concerning your report. Your contact information includes your name, telephone number, and mailing address.

Some of the questions they ask include the number of witnesses, names, address, jobs etc.

Some info they also like to know is were the UFO was last seen and the direction it went to.

Anyway, an hour after submitting my report (mostly with fake info, though I'm sure they traced me through my IP,) I saw my file on the UFO stalker website. The next night I was hoping to see the UFO again, yet all I saw was about 6 black helicopter (traveling by 3s, twice that night,) with no lights on. They were traveling North (the same direction I said the UFO went.)
Today I check the UFO stalker and my file is gone. I go through the database and it's gone from there too.

Just a couple hours ago today (December 16th,) the sky was filled with black helicopter for an hour.

My theory is that MUFON is the men in black.

What first led me to believe that MUFON really was the MIB was a fake sounding report on MUFON with someone basically telling us through subliminal messages that MUFON is the MIB. Below is what the report stated. Notice all the capitized letters spell 'MUFON IS MIB'

My Uncle and wiFe were watching tv when ONe of our freinds tells us he saw a ufo. we all step outsIde to See it. My heart was beating as I watched the disc flying everywere like crazy. But i reported it so maybe someone can understand what it ment.

After investigating further I found an article about MUFON hiding the truth:

www.ufoworldnews.com...

In my opinion we shouldn't trust anyone.
In fact, don't take my word for this, do your own research on MUFON and tell me what you discover, but in my opinion, we should leave our UFO reports to our flash memory sticks and the ATS message boards.

So tell me, is MUFON deleting real UFO cases and keeping fake ones? What exactly is MUFON trying to accomplish?
Are they the MIB?

Also, keep in mind, MUFON is an agency run organization. What do we know about those organizations?

I hope my research is helpful to someone, I'll keep trying to find more as soon as possible.

EDIT:
Here is the entire MUFON report with the supposed hidden message:

Case Number: 21012
Log Number: US-12162009-0003
Submitted Date: 2009-12-16 03:22 GMT
Event Date: 1982-01-28 03:22 GMT
City: Pheonix
Region: Arizona
Longitude: -110.221
Latitude: 36.1991
Shape: Disc
Description: My Uncle and wiFe were watching tv when ONe of our freinds tells us he saw a ufo. we all step outsIde to See it. My heart was beating as I watched the disc flying everywere like crazy. But i reported it so maybe someone can understand what it ment.

Attached Media: None

[edit on 16-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Very interesting find. Keep up the digging. The Truth shall set us free.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I would like to investigate this further so if you just leave me your contact details, address of your employer, mother's maiden name and the name of your first pet, I will look into it and get back to you.

I promise we'll get to the bottom of this but in the meantime, don't tell anyone else.......

Actually, that's quite a story and you just might be on to something. Like you say, trust nobody and I think the best thing to do is tell lost of people what you're doing and keep copies of copies.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My entire hard drive is backed up in so many places I don't even know where I keep them all! But back on topic, below is a report given to MUFON of an old lady claiming to have photos of an MIB.

MUFON witness report (edited for spelling): "I am an old lady that was startled by someone trying to open my side house door yesterday night. before this happened i have had multiple ufo sightings near my son's house in Death Valley, California. One incident was when we were driving in the interstate and saw two triangles hovering in the sky and presumed to follow us for about an hour. My son is an avid astronomer and now believes in ufos. I personally don't but yesterday night around 10:30 p.m i was startled by a door being slammed, my door being shook. i grabbed my camera and took pictures of a man near my curb. i am frighten for my life. i have called my son and he is coming to pick me up tomorrow. i did not call the police because i am afraid of something happening to me. i hear stories of men in black appearing out of nowhere but i always never believed them, as of yesterday, i do now."

Photos:

1.bp.blogspot.com... " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I'm not sure if this is real, but if it is, was it really a good idea to be telling this to MUFON, if MUFON is the MIB?

Plenty of other cases of people being visited by the MIB after reporting a UFO, but not before!

I'm wondering when they'll visit me?
Oh well, if I don't post anything for about a month, you'll know they got to me!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

Maybe you are right about this, TimothyMartin.... maybe you are right...
S&F.
Mufon is strictly linked whit BIGELOW AEROSPACE.
www.bigelowaerospace.com...

Interesting odd: take a look to the logo of Bigelow Aerospace at the left bottom of its website. Looks familiar?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The same logo as MUFON.
Interesting. I'm going to look into this a little more.

Thanks for the info! If you know anything else, please leave a post.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't worry about MUFON to much, The truth will set it self free in due time.

Personally I don't think the MIB Boneheads aren't going to win there just to many variables for them too control! So sooner or later this ET business will break open. Like everyone is blabbing these days and they can't stop it.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

I certianly hope your right! I feel like mankind is closer to learning the truth than ever thanks to ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Might want to edit your other thread where you recommend reporting any sighting to MUFON.

Jkrog08 would've heard of this surely, and posted? Interesting idea though, and probably the best way of acquiring, investigating and collating reports.

Did I say MUFON or Facebook...

Sendran.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

Thanks for the heads up! Forgot about that, I'll go edit that now.

What's this about facebook?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

Facebook would be the most powerful commercial tool in the world, demographics at your fingertips. Advertising, marketing, design, innovation, market research, all made easier and more efficient for a hefty price. Or it's just a social networking site.

Kind of like the MIB using a front like MUFON. Ish.

Sendran.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

I see your point. Maybe We should all make facebook accounts and spread our wisdow to non-believers.

We could become unstoppable!

link   
It would be a good cover, wouldnt it. Being out in the open, right under everyones nose. But still i dont know. I thought that MUFON was mainly made up of volunteers?

link   
I got a very close friend of mine who contact the Oregon MUFON directly and spoke with the director(?) or someone that was in the top tier management here..

I quote you what the director said to him in an 45 min conversation ..

"90% of what you see on TV and the internet is crap.."

I was floored~!

makes one wounder why in the world the #1 UFO reporting site world over would make such a statement.. ???

S&F

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Only 90%? Hmmm... seems like a lot more.

Anyway, I'm sure volunteers are in MUFON, but they aren't the ones running it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
any pictures of these UFOs choppers you saw?

thanks!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Auctually yes!
It's very poor quality and in the dark, but I'll post them in a little while.

EDIT: Now that I put the photos on my computer all you can see is a white dot in a black sky.
I took the pictures with my binocular camera because I couldn't find my camcorder in time.
Guess I now know not to use that at night!

Sorry. I'll definently get better footage next time.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
Only 90%? Hmmm... seems like a lot more.

Anyway, I'm sure volunteers are in MUFON, but they aren't the ones running it.

well, i thought it was quite a statement since they looked though every picture and video on the net and the TV .. NOT!!

so they're assuming; NOT investingating...but i guess it's easier to make a blanket statement like that instead of having a intelligent conversation to attract potential new members

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Auctually yes!
It's very poor quality and in the dark, but I'll post them in a little while.

EDIT: Now that I put the photos on my computer all you can see is a white dot in a black sky.
I took the pictures with my binocular camera because I couldn't find my camcorder in time.
Guess I now know not to use that at night!

Sorry. I'll definently get better footage next time.

hmmm.. intresting .. what kind of cam binocs you got ?? cuz' I've been looking for a good pair .. about 60+$

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

MUFON seems to investigate though, or someone does. How did they know that the UFO story I gave them was true? I mean, they must have known it was real considering they deleted it, and then a ton of black helicotpers appear at night.

By the way, I just remembered one of the black helicopters did have light.

Anyway, MUFON isn't really an organized orginization, is it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join