It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON is The MIB

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Wow, you really a piece of work.
RACIST?, YOU ARE FREAKIN UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! Do you twist everyone's words for your convenience?
I said gangsta because..oh I don't know, because you have a mask on and pointing a gun finger at your head.
Ever heard of sarcasm? as you so poetically put it.
And yes, 5 helicopters would make more sound than one so...
whatcha got now? Bring it!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Do you twist everyone's words for your convenience?

Do you assume every black man is a gangsta?

I said gangsta because..oh I don't know, because you have a mask on and pointing a gun finger at your head.

To begin with, that's not me, it's my avatar. I don't assume you're really a tiger. Though I may be more forgiving if you were.

It's not a mask, it's a keffiyeh. It's not a finger gun, it's just one finger pointing at his head.

And yes, 5 helicopters would make more sound than one so...

And here I thought they were running quiet.

whatcha got now? Bring it!!!!

Really?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"And here I thought they were running quiet."

The one was running quiet, the one that was hovering extremely low over the neighborhood. I never said the 5 were running quiet. Never - not once- show me otherwise,
And stop trying to pull that racism crap. I'm a minority, cupcake.
now, BACK ON TOPIC, troll.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of the IGNORE button...? That goes for both of you!

I feel selling these reports to third parties is how they make their money.

Now, who those third parties are? Good luck!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I never said the 5 were running quiet. Never - not once- show me otherwise

I know you didn't. I was point out something that didn't make sense. One day they're quiet, the next they are not.

And stop trying to pull that racism crap.

Then stop saying ignorant things.

I'm a minority, cupcake.

I suppose a tiger who can type would be a minority.

now, BACK ON TOPIC, troll.

Disagreement is not trolling. Pointing out inconsistencies in your story is not trolling. But calling someone "gangsta" because their avatar has a black man in it is.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

My UFO Report In Detail:

I was driving home, then when I got to my parking lot I look up at the sky and see what I thought to be a reflection of van headlights. I watch them move across the sky.
As I get out of my car I see it's some sort of craft. At first sight I thought it was some low flying millitary plane until it began moving in strange ways (slowly moving left and right,) it appeared to be two very dim, very large circles. I would imagine the object was between 100ft and 200ft in the sky.
Then it just zoomed into a cloud and dissapeared.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
After reading Doomsdayrex's post I think I will pull my original comments.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't think MUFON is MIB. I think your find about that one person using caps is very funny though. The thing is this, you can search any of MUFON's files are reports online publicly. Therefore any gubmint agency or black operation doesn't even have to try to find the latest about where UFOs are because it's right there for the taking. We could put this whole thing to bed if we just had a gander at MUFON's IP logs. I bet, as so many UFO sites are, that they have very high numbers of hits from gubmint IP addresses.

I understand you put in fake information but unless you are surfing anonymously through proxies or SOCKS or something else then as Christopher Walken puts it "What we have here is a game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin' but you're tellin' me everything." In other words with your IP address you can put in fake information all day long but they can still know everything about you with just that string of numbers. And not just MUFON they, I mean they as in anyone who can access MUFON's logs. Not a hard job if you're the gubmint.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

I use a library computer for ATS and MUFON, so they still don't know who did that...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

And first he said there were no lights on the helicopters. Then later his supposed photo only shows a white light in the sky. Then he realizes he's contradicted himself and he later says 'oh i forgot one helicopter had a light'. Sure. I think this thread should be marked with the big flying H tags. If for no other reason than the post with the hidden message being uploaded way too recently.

YUP

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
The next night I was hoping to see the UFO again, yet all I saw was about 6 black helicopter (traveling by 3s, twice that night,) with no lights on.

EDIT: Now that I put the photos on my computer all you can see is a white dot in a black sky.

By the way, I just remembered one of the black helicopters did have light.

Anyway, an hour after submitting my report (mostly with fake info....

This means you had a hunch they were MIB before you submitted you're report? So why did tell them about the sighting then? Your story is out of order.

Can you say, ink blot?
You see what you want to see. shows how shallow you are.

Lame

[edit on 17-12-2009 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMadHatter

Auctually I only submitted with fake name and address because it said they might sell their info to third parties.

By the way, are you Rex?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Auctually I only submitted with fake name and address because it said they might sell their info to third parties.

By the way, are you Rex?

NO

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
No Way.... I happen to live in Fort Collins, Colorado... where the head office for MUFON is. I have talked to them before, because this summer I was very interested in working with them.

I find it highly highly improbable that they have any affiliation with the MIB or any organizations of that type. Their mission is to investigate UFO claims to the greatest extent, so of course they are going to need that type of information from you. And in today's day and age, it is not unlikely at all for them to have such a disclaimer.

Just because they state "3rd" parties may contact you, doesn't mean super secretive government organizations are backing them. Sure it is a very very very very slim possibility, and I cannot 100% confirm that they are not backed by the government. But think about it, what is more likely?

I think this was a coincidence... Helicopters in the air over your house, makes sense with all the military training and mobilization going on in the US. We are a very militarized country, so why should this be unusual at all. If something extraterrestrial was in the air near your house, and it was a UFO of "alien" origin, they would know before you. Especially with all the current technology that is available for radar and tracking. Think about what we know of, now imagine what they have classified still.

I don't think this is anything out of the ordinary. But it does make a great story!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

You may be right, but would you believe MUFON is selling reporters information to the government?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

?

What you should do is test the theory. Get 6-10 different people with different IP's and all submit similar reports. Then get your friends out with the camcorders and wait for these people and get good evidence.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Loopdaloop

Seriously, that's not a bad idea. If only I had that many friends...

But I may just try that out...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They're becoming slightly corrupted by government and regressive influence.. I would be weary.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by tmayhew01

You may be right, but would you believe MUFON is selling reporters information to the government?

Evidence?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Plenty, gangsta, go read MUFON's front page. They say they will give out your information to third parties.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

How can they investigate without giving at least some of the information to third parties?

Also, on their report a UFO page:

www.mufon.com...

It says "Would you like to remain anonymous?" with a pull down box that says "Yes" and "No".

<< 1  2    4 >>

join