It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor predicted the rise of Barack Obama as the Antichrist way back in 1970 !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok check out the video clip below... it is a excerpt from the sermon "Why the Antichrist Must Come Soon" preached at First Baptist Church of Hammond by Jack Hyles back in 1970 !!!

Is it just me, or was this Pastor describing the rise to power of Obama perfectly?

Things to take a note of in the audio are:

*Predicted a 'strong personality' to come onto the global scene to unite the world.

*Was 1970 when the sermon was preached, and the pastor said that he believed that the antichrist may be a 'little boy' at the moment. Obama was 9 years old at the time.

*The Pastor said "that man is becoming a charming person" ... Barack Obama is with out a doupt a very charming person.

*Said he shall be a young man... Barack Obama is young to hold the highest office in the world. Normally Presidents are older and more experienced.

*Said the 'youth movement' would sweep him in to power... Without a doupt this describes Obama's campaign for the Presidency perfectly, where the media marvelled as for the first time the youth of America came out in droves to support a presidental candidate.

*Said he wouldn't be suprised if he was a 'negro', or 'some where in between' ... again this matches Obama who is half negro and half white.

Mods please move this to the appropriate forum if you don't think it belongs in here. I just think that Obama is the trigger man to bring in the New World Order, and that's why I have posted this thread in this forum.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Have you been in a church? everyone saids the same thing about the anti christ. This is what I would tell you if I was a sceptic.

On the other hand, I truly believe that Obama is the anti christ in a serious way. Although I don't think that pastor was talking about obama. (I came in here thinking he said Obama's name at church). But the AC is Obama. Just give it more time. I don't think he even knows it. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Have you been in a church? everyone saids the same thing about the anti christ. This is what I would tell you if I was a sceptic.

Well I just think it's very interesting how this Pastor said a Negro, or some where in between, and that the youth movement would sweep him in to power. I have been in churches, and most of them don't talk about subjects like the Antichrist, because they don't wanna scare people away by being negative.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran

Well I just think it's very interesting how this Pastor said a Negro, or some where in between, and that the youth movement would sweep him in to power. I have been in churches, and most of them don't talk about subjects like the Antichrist, because they don't wanna scare people away by being negative.

Roman Catholic. Latin speaking scary people lol

Nah I see the connection. He must of been speaking through the spirit and gain information through it. I do believe you. But I just wanted to inform you that skeptics may say that to you.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
ill give u this, the whole lotto 666 thing the night hes elected and the whole signs in the sky thing right before excepting the nobel peace prize and the fact he even won the nobel peace prize are all kinda spooky signs he is the antichrist, we'll see

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

I believe this to be common knowledge. I have more information

heres my youtube stuff. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND THE YOUTUBE NUMBER TO PLOT IT ON THE THREAD
YES WE CAN/THANK YOU SATAN

The scareist part is when he mentions Animus and saids "I can almost hear myself misleading"

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Jordan River]

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Proves nothing. For 2000 years, there has been thousands of idiots trying to pic a winner for the fairy tale bogeyman. Revealing every known characteristic, personalities, looks, etc, etc. Just as the scripture was taken from previous Myths, this is also a Myth. If one refuses to believe in this being Myth, then it would be safe to say that Jesus is the actual Antichrist since Horus was the original messiah who shared all the same traits, and therefore Jesus would be the counterfeit messiah. Food for thought, uh?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by pplrnuts]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Ok i just watched this video !!! It is interesting to say the least..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Is this the vid you were trying to embed?

After the v you include everything up to the "US&fs".

Embedding seems to get harder all the time.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Btw. It's been documented proof that two people in the rally faints at the same time. which is also odd

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Antichrist is supposed to be mistaken for the returned Messiah — he (or she) is supposed to deceive everyone into believing this, with the exception of a very few truly faithful Christians.

Thus far, Obama has not fooled anyone with his awkward and inexperienced efforts at "leadership"... His approval rating has fallen to 44% in the United States alone, and the rest of the world has an even worse opinion of him. Even those who once supported him are fleeing from his rapidly-failing presidency.

This does not fit the description of the Antichrist at all.

There is no way Barack Hussein Obama is going to miraculously have the world groveling at his feet now or at any time in the future. He's just a political hack and the token black hood ornament for the Democrat Party, and everyone is coming to realize that now.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Thus far, Obama has not fooled anyone with his awkward and inexperienced efforts at "leadership"... His approval rating has fallen to 44% in the United States alone, and the rest of the world has an even worse opinion of him. Even those who once supported him are fleeing from his rapidly-failing presidency.

I agree. I want to say thanks for shining that into our face. Honestly I do believe he is in a very awkward situtation right now as we speak. He seems very unsure lately (troop surge). I think we should give him time to see what happens.
Let's talk about how he became in power all of a sudden.
Remember when the market crashed? I think it was in september. some odd year ago. (forgot) 2008 was it? It's just surprising that little things happens to him for his success. that including the Nobel Peace Prize. The man is a luck magnet. Let's be real.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Love it, the long lost religious right raises its voice. Must be a little lonely being last year's model of the fringe group that the Republicants use to try to maintain their power. The teabaggers try to compare Obama to Hitler, but will you all stand idly by? Nope, we are relevant, you cry! Obama is the anti-christ? There hasn't even been the correct number of popes that you all are supposed to believe is necessary before the big old boogie man rears his charming face. Besides, don't you mean 'false prophet?' And if not, who is the false prophet necessary for the anti-christ to return? The last I read from Drudge is that Obama has a weak personality, and is transparently narcissistic, not charming and strong.

Why not focus on something meaningful like:

*would Jesus want universal health care for the sick, average, young and old of God's earthly children?

*would Jesus advocate for war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

*would Jesus approve of a massive tax cut for the richest among us?

*would Jesus say that a health care system should be for profit?

*would Jesus approve of the death penalty?

*would Jesus lock-up people for smoking marijuana?

*would Jesus mock a presidential candidate for being a community organizer?

Why not focus on living your life for today, and work within the system to make the world more Jesus like, instead of waiting for the rapture like it's the next reality TV show?

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 12/15/2009 by skunknuts]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The man is a luck magnet. Let's be real.

I don't think he's "lucky" at all. Rather, he is a puppet of the powers that be.

Those who actually run this nation paved Obama's way and engineered his fraudulent election and handed him undeserved accolades and awards.

This is not "luck" — it's conspiracy.

The one thing they cannot give him is intelligence and experience. But, for the office he now holds, he apparently doesn't need much of either. This clown doesn't actually do anything except make clumsy mistakes and bad decisions, and his keepers simply follow him around, trying to keep his mouth shut and trying to clean up his blunders.

This guy aint a president, and he certainly isn't the Antichrist.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I remember the time when barely anyone thought of this i was one of about 20,000 people worldwide according to google hits, now it runs in the millions. I knew it was him as soon as i saw him to much links him...whether he knows it or not is the question.

But don't worry guy's if what the bible says is true.. Jesus will return with an army of angels and defeat the antichrist and his legions.

to much links him as the AC, to much for me to write but i'm sure there is a list somewhere.

the strange thing is the AC is supposed to be from the lands North by Northwest of Israel..but then again the land of the northern Assyrians could mean an assyrian literally as in a black man.. i'm not religious AT ALL but when i first saw Obama in September 2007 i just knew..

"from the eternal sea he rises.." thats for sure...

"he shall be a man of peace" (wants to end the war and wins nobel peace prize)

"there shall be war and rumors of war" (WW III on the horizon, China tensions ehat up as well as russian)

"the temple shall be rebuilt" ( Talks of the temple having plans for construction but muslims protest on the hill and fight police)

i'm sorry but i'm not religious and yet this man makes me be.. my dream on December 12th 2008 of Obama being shot though..the setting came true but the time did not.. so i believe i have the place of his assassination but not when.. i can still hear the gunshot and his body rolling down the steps. when i saw his inauguration at the assassination spot later in the day my entire body trembled. I want to play a part in toppling him.. maybe i'll get that chance when his transformation is complete.

He even wants "Prayer Day" to be centred at the Lincoln memorial... the talking statue anyone?

www.arabnews.com... - "Netanyu plans to rebuild temple"

www.templeinstitute.org... - sections have already been manufactured

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good god people, obama IS NOT the anti-christ. The Anti-christ is supposed to run around performing miracles like healing people and making inanimate objects come to life. Last time i checked obama was not making water into wine or making amputees grow new limbs.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by DeathShield]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One thing I can't understand is why the pastor 'apparently' gets everything right about Obama... yet the one thing he couldn't get was a simple name. Highly ambiguous.

I think this is just a case of retro-fitting facts to fit a theory.

IRM

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

If you know the story you find out the AC is only transformed when the "host" (Obama) recieves a mortal headwound , when he recovers the antichrist spirit(Satan) is in his body controlling him performing false miracles and making statues talk and using the UN(the heads) for total world control and rebuilding the temple where he will sit on the throne and proclaim himself the messiah.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by DeathShield

If you know the story you find out the AC is only transformed when the "host" (Obama) recieves a mortal headwound , when he recovers the antichrist spirit(Satan) is in his body controlling him performing false miracles and making statues talk and using the UN(the heads) for total world control and rebuilding the temple where he will sit on the throne and proclaim himself the messiah.

So Obama may be assasinated soon, and then come back to life, and the world will reconise who he is and marvel after the beast. It will be the counterfeit of what Jesus Christ did when He died and rose again. Look for Damascus to be destroyed soon as well. Interesting times ahead.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Why not focus on something meaningful like:
*would Jesus want universal health care for the sick, average, young and old of God's earthly children?

No, he wouldn't. Everybody dies, and Christ's main concern is where they spend eternity, not how they fare on Earth.

*would Jesus advocate for war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Sure, why not? The evil dictators in Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran and Syria and Jordan are, unequivocally, the enemies of Israel. Last time I checked, Christ was the King of the Jews, not the anti-semitic Muslim fanatics.

*would Jesus approve of a massive tax cut for the richest among us?

Again, why not? The richest among us give more to charity, sign our paychecks , and pay far more taxes than 90% of the rest of us. The wealthiest among us make our quality of life possible.

*would Jesus say that a health care system should be for profit?

Jesus wouldn't approve of a "health care system" in the first place.

*would Jesus approve of the death penalty?

Without the death penalty, Christ wouldn't have risen from the dead, and he wouldn't have become our Saviour. Christ knew he was walking into the death penalty, and he did it anyway, then forgave us. Death penalty doesn't faze Christ at all.

*would Jesus lock-up people for smoking marijuana?

Christ advocated obeying the law of the land. Christ's kingdom is in Heaven, while Earth is the kingdom of Man and Satan. Christ said to obey the law of Man while you're on Earth.

*would Jesus mock a presidential candidate for being a community organizer?

Christ wouldn't care. Christ himself was mocked for being a "community organizer," and he was crucified for it eventually. Christ didn't care, and he forgave the entire human race.

— Doc Velocity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join