It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor predicted the rise of Barack Obama as the Antichrist way back in 1970 !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I cannot believe this, there is no way that Barack Obama is the Antichrist. It just wouldn't make any sense that he could be, he doesn't have a clear consensus, most world leaders simply tolerate him and on top of all that, he's going to be voted out in 2012.

He's a good con-artist, and that's about it. If I were to pick an "antichrist" it would probably be someone like , well this is embarrassing, I can't thin of one leader in the world today that fits the bill of being able to get everyone together on anything.

If and that's a BIG if, there is an antichrist coming, we won't be able to have these discussions, it will all be over with before it begins, we won't know what hit us. Obama is not the person, although he could be a precursor to a person...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You said in your thread title that the pastor predicted barack obama as the antichrist. Its a misleading title. He never said "barack obama"

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Once, a fortune teller told a girl after looking at her hand, that she would soon meet a tall, dark, handsome man. Anytime after that, that girl would consider this an amazing prophecy, as long as she met any male from 5'11" or taller, with brown or darker hair, who wasn't homely.

If someone had said "And his last name will start with the letter O!".. well, even that would have impressed me quite a bit more. These prophecies mean nothing.

You would think after the n'th failed prophecy on these boards, we'd know better eh?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing us to eat suspect processed meat in a bun by dressing as a clown in a ginger wig....

Antichrist has probably been and gone already, a little disappointed, as we didn't leave him much to do.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Many people have been named as the anti-christ. Why? The terms and conditions of being the anti christ are extremely vague. I can't name all of them off the top of my head, but some of them (like .. known by the world and loved by many or some bologna like that) are just so funny and vague.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by fordrew]

Saying good and evil doesn't exist is like saying Hitler and Mother Thersa didn't exist.

Everything is the bible is vague. Let's get that right. Explaining things in a symbolic/metaphoric way. I agree with that. But I can validate what I feel as truth or lies to myself. Freewill.
agnostic/atheist will see this in another light than soemone believing in the bible. Obviously. I still think it's intresting to throw ideas socraticly to see where we are as a society.

Well it's a common thing to place AC title on individuals of presidential past. Common. I didn't buy it. THis is a little different and it's not a thing of brain washing or the likes. It's the truth to some. Flat at truth to some. I voted for the president. Democrat here. What's intresting is I do see the side where people say he isn't and I make that a valid point. The thing is if we didn't acknowledge good or evil we would have more problems in the world than ever. No order chaos. I hope you're not into chaos. It's just simple as that. I fight for what I believe. But you do have a good point where you claim that Jesus/God is as real as the easter bunny. I respect your decision and I agree 2 disagree.
I honestly believe that obama will win the 2012 for unknown reasons as of yet.

It's called Karma to some. Doing good creates positive. doing bad is negative. atomic level. Dark energy vs light energy. + VS - It's in the math, it's in our universe it is made up of the universe. If you don't believe in Good and evil than why believe in -12 and +12? It's all around us. good days bad days. God made us with too many emotions and too little brains.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Many people have been named as the anti-christ. Why? The terms and conditions of being the anti christ are extremely vague. I can't name all of them off the top of my head, but some of them (like .. known by the world and loved by many or some bologna like that) are just so funny and vague.

Saying good and evil doesn't exist is like saying Hitler and Mother Thersa didn't exist.

Everything is the bible is vague. Let's get that right. Explaining things in a symbolic/metaphoric way. I agree with that. But I can validate what I feel as truth or lies to myself. Freewill.
agnostic/atheist will see this in another light than soemone believing in the bible. Obviously. I still think it's intresting to throw ideas socraticly to see where we are as a society.

Well it's a common thing to place AC title on individuals of presidential past. Common. I didn't buy it. THis is a little different and it's not a thing of brain washing or the likes. It's the truth to some. Flat at truth to some. I voted for the president. Democrat here. What's intresting is I do see the side where people say he isn't and I make that a valid point. The thing is if we didn't acknowledge good or evil we would have more problems in the world than ever. No order chaos. I hope you're not into chaos. It's just simple as that. I fight for what I believe. But you do have a good point where you claim that Jesus/God is as real as the easter bunny. I respect your decision and I agree 2 disagree.
I honestly believe that obama will win the 2012 for unknown reasons as of yet.

The entire world must and has to abide by the bible, torah, quran, etc. The books are a literally books on morality. If the world did not worship those books, we would not have such order we have today. We would not have technology, nor would we have hitler and the holocaust either.

That does not mean as a human being you can not be moral. I do not believe in jesus christ, a theist god, or the so called "holy books" (torah, quran, bible, etc) but I consider myself to be a good person. You do not need jesus or god to tell you whether to be bad or good.

Of course there are people if god looked them in the face and told them god did not exist (paradoxal? lol), then they would start killing steal etc. without any bounds. I happen to be a person that still has morals.

Anyways, I still stand by my point that the antichrist is probably everyone and anyone and that the antichrist does not exist due to its vague description. Anyone can fit the description.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

The book of Daniel gives physical characteristics of the Anti-Christ that Obama nor anyone else meets as yet. He will have a "Fierce Countenance." In other words, an angry appearnce. Someone like Hitler would be a good example. He will also be without "regard for women." Now, that can be taken two different ways, but I tend to think it means he will be celibate, unmarried. Uh, the last time I looked,Obama is married and has children.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

[

I agree with you. I was pretty much a good person before hand. It reminds me a lot when stephan hawking said that there may be a God in the universe but we don't need him anymore. this coming from a handicap.

all the prophets were vague. It's dangerious information

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The president is not the antichrist,

for crying out loud. There's a difference between being a hater and a moron and I've seen plenty of moronic beings claiming Obama's the antichrist who's here to destroy us all. Ahhhh.

Also, the pastor never says Obama. But hey good try.

Besides...we all know Al Gore is the antichrist

[edit on 16-12-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I can go one further and say that in 1976 on A.M. Washington a local D.C. ABC's Channel morning talk show that a Catholic Priest who worked at the Vatican was appearing in regards to the popularity of the movie the Excorcist that had just come out at the Box Office and was asked about what the Vatican thought about the possibility of the Anti-Christ.

The Priest replied that the Anti-Christ was thought to be alive and a teenager and possibly living in Chicago.

Having said that, I don't think Obama was living in Chicago at that time.

It's an endearing story for the ages though, and I doubt there has been a generation of mankind since the story of Revelations was published that didn't imagine the anti-Christ was living in their times.

Of course with my luck...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but anyone can take a guess at something in the future and if we want it to come true we can find a situation where the shoe fits.

All Hail Pastrodamus the great clairvoyant!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
every pastor in the world has predicted the anti christ.
and since I believe in logic rather than an outdated book, I simply ignore them all.

my two cents.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

What are you doing talking to "Doc Velocity"? Lol... Jesus said, don't waste your pearls on swine.

Great post btw.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
and strangely enough his presidency or watever ends 2012

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this is like 1000s of other countless predictions that are so vague...

I predict that sometime between june and september, a man will start a fire, in a town, near some stuff, and it will burn. Winds from hell will spread the fire and waters from man will put it out.

See, come next summer that will be California. Does that mean i predicted the future and im some mind blowing predictionologist(made up word)? No. its just a vague statement...that most likely will become true.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
its very easy to predict the future if you are vague enough and use common sense
1. A black president was bound to happen cultural evolution is obvious
2. Of course the youth or young would be the ones to elect such a contrversial new idea into power, why would the old and stubborn.youth always ushers in change
3. it worked for nostrodamous who id beleive long before this crackpot at least his storys show more clarity then just an obvious prediction based on current cultural trends

i dunno seems he done nothing more then predict the conveineiant truth?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I though bush was the anti christ

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
obama has not lifted ONE FINGER...and has 1.3 million page hits on google for "name" Antichrist.
vs
Hitler has 4,190,000....

And he hasn't lifted a finger yet folk's...
Where there's smoke there is a fire....

[edit on 16-12-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dune_mister

LOL, I know, I know right.
I was downtown yesterday and saw a picture of obama with a hitler mustache!! I remember how everyone compared bush to hitler nonstop, and now they do it to obama. The voters in this country aren't very bright are they?

They also said bush would enact executive orders to remain in power indefinitely, and when Obama didn't remove those executive orders they all decided he was gonna do it too. I wish people would just stop voting. After all these years no one seems to have improved at it. I mean if I'm THAT BAD at something I call it quits and focus on things that come more naturally.

There is no left, there is no right.
there is no christ, and therefor no antichrist either.

can everyone really be so paranoid?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

i pray every day people like you that voted for him..didn't vote so we are not in the state we are in now.
so i guess we are even on that subject lol

What if he really is the antichrist?
and you voted and defended him tooth and nail..like now..

just saying

i bet when jesus come's back and the voter's see him..
They will cry on the spot cause they know what they done.

just saying.

cause alot of Proof has been put forward to show he very well could be.
i could post 3 page's of evidence with simple explanation..and it still would never be enough.
The Only debunking anyone does is slander or put down the user's idea or beliefs on this subject.

Disprove that video for me then we can speak on this matter like adult's.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by TheAmused]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join