It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 10th (?) Russian launch produces spiral! Case closed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Just go with the plasma thing OK?

Haha, reminds me of some youtube video, where someone, in a strange manner, said:

"there's no conspiracy here folks, just get your damn vaccine"

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I admit it. It was all my fault.

I was messing around with blue food dye and ramen noodles, when I accidentally spilled half of them into my inter-spacial probability vortex generator. What you saw in the sky was a vast spiral of my noodles, magnified by dense gravitation waves generated from a pair of cooled electro-plasma super conductors on the local side of the vortex.

The noodles dried up in the night air and fell down to earth where they crumbled and/or were eaten by animals.

I'm sure if you go to the area, you'll see at least a few blue remains.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
The case was closed when Russia admitted a failed missile test. The physics explains it all. And yet, here we are, still trotting out this rubbish. The case is over - it's done. It's explained. We know what it is. Only those lacking critical thought and rational, objective analysis of the evidence, are keeping this topic alive. It's embarrassing.

I have looked at several comapisons of other missile launches and I have to say that the resemblance is very minimal. Why are you so quick to accept the failed rocket launch story? Sure it seems plausible , but I am still skeptical of anything that any government especially the Russian government claims is true. They have a horrible track record for telling the truth. I am not sure what caused this strange phenomenom, but I am definitely not as convinced as you seem to be. If the case is closed for you move on and let the rest of us continue to debate and investigate this.
Get off your pedestal already as you are the one who is embarassing. Did you forget this is a conspiracy site ? You claim that us who continue to investigate this are lacking critical thought and rational, objective analysis.
Why do you feel the need to criticise those who think outside the box and question the "truth" that the Russian government give us. Oh the Russians claimed they did this..well then obviously it must be true .. case closed.
You accept this explanation? Well fine then move on pal. There are many of us illogical thinkers that will disagree.
Your post was good until you started with the "holier than thou", you are all stupid and I am so smart attitude.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Your theory is more believable than almost all the others!
Thanks for owning up to this fiasco, I suggest you be more careful in the future!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
20,000 B.C....
Cavemen see a firework go up in the sky and explode.
One caveman says it's a weapon from the future.
Another caveman says, "Nah, it was just a torch thrown up in the sky, see? I'll demonstrate."
So he takes a stick, lights one end, and throws it as high as he can and announces, "Case closed!"

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
posted this in response to someone on another Norway thread. i think it might bear re-posting on this one.

In regards to your post, it would seem that the evidence quite often does point to what you might think is a mundane explanation. I guess it depends on a persons goal, to find the most "alternative" explanation, or to find an explanation that fits the facts in evidence.
A lot of people here have knee jerk reactions to all kinds of events. They reject the "official story" out of hand as well as any "MSM" news reports under the assumption that everything "they" say is a lie. That's not very objective now is it?
With ANY given event, there is a race here to see who can come up with the conspiracy angle, who can post first getting stars and flags. Very often logic is ignored to promote the conspiracy fever. This serves nothing, and only indicates ATS is a game to many posters and hardly indicates open minds and careful consideration, or any real interest in finding out the truth about anything.
I'll end by saying two things.
First, as I often say, just because all things may be possible, it doesn't mean all things are likely.
Second, you know, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
posted this in response to someone on another Norway thread. i think it might bear re-posting on this one.

In regards to your post, it would seem that the evidence quite often does point to what you might think is a mundane explanation. I guess it depends on a persons goal, to find the most "alternative" explanation, or to find an explanation that fits the facts in evidence.
A lot of people here have knee jerk reactions to all kinds of events. They reject the "official story" out of hand as well as any "MSM" news reports under the assumption that everything "they" say is a lie. That's not very objective now is it?
With ANY given event, there is a race here to see who can come up with the conspiracy angle, who can post first getting stars and flags. Very often logic is ignored to promote the conspiracy fever. This serves nothing, and only indicates ATS is a game to many posters and hardly indicates open minds and careful consideration, or any real interest in finding out the truth about anything.
I'll end by saying two things.
First, as I often say, just because all things may be possible, it doesn't mean all things are likely.
Second, you know, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Great Find.
I have been very open to all the ideas put forth for the Norwegian swirly thing, but I have always leaned towards it being something simple, as opposed to alien wormholed HAARP manuvers.

It has been extremley difficult for us to shoot down a missle with a laser on a 747, as well as missle to missle. The Patriot missle defense was 50% at best at shooting down retard scud missles.

I think this is a logical response from Russia to our missle defense and I think it puts all the pieces of the puzzle together on the Swirl.

I do think it is good to still ponder the other theories on it as well. Digging up all that other information on HARRP...etc might be usefull for something else.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible thought

Thank you!
Somebody who thinks along rational lines!
I think these kinds of missles ( IF I'm correct) might prompt a space based race. If weapons platforms were in space rather than being launched, it would mean less time to react for defense. Of course a weapons platform would also be a sitting duck. With new generations of nuclear weapons as well as missles on the horizon, thinks look kind of dangerous to me. We shall see.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"Finally, it is entirely possible (especially with North Korea's
launch of ICBMs) to destroy the weapons by intercept in boost
phase-- while the first, second, or third stage of the ICBM is
still burning. DSP (or beginning in 2004 its successor, the
Spaced-Based Infrared System-- SBIRS-high) would provide data
accurate enough so that no radar would be necessary or any other
aid to the interceptor. But the interceptor would have to be
launched from a site sufficiently close and have sufficiently high
performance in order to reach the missile while it was still
burning. Furthermore, the interceptor could not simply home on
the flame but in the late stages of intercept would need to look
"ahead" of the flame, in order to strike the solid missile and not
sail harmlessly through the tenuous flame. This could be done
either by blind reckoning because of the known shape of the flame,
or by actual detection of the solid missile with a proper design
of the interceptor seeker."

www.fas.org...

This is old, but a decent read.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible thought

Theoreticaly yes!
The Bulava is one fast, powerful rocket, if it indeed does have evasive capabilities, who knows how effective they would be and when they might kick in. checl out YouTube for Bulava launches, it's an impressive vehicle!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join