It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 10th (?) Russian launch produces spiral! Case closed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It would appear that a new test of the Russian Bulava ICBM has produced another similar spiral. I would guess this is part of the evasion tecnology that the Bulava represents. How it would work, don't know! It would also explain the repeated failures of the missle. This is NOT my find, and should not be considered a subject covered by the Norway threads! This is a completely new tech, and may indicate a new era of ICBM technology!New Bulava test spiral
This could be a whole new balance of power. It explains the Russians reluctance to comment, and also the silence of US authorities, as it could be assumed the US is familiar with, or experimenting with it's own ICBM evasion tech.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For some reason it seems like someone has a vested interest in duplicating the spirals in the sky.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Or we could use the rational explaination!
The spiral is part of the evasion tech in the new Bulavia missle, a by product of what is probably the system for guidance and propellant.
See, your standard ICBM just follows a trajectory, this missle is able to alter it's own arc to evade anti ICBM weaponry.
Get it?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That looks nothing like the Norway spiral, besides there was one in China a few decades back, that lasted for 5 days...

Case closed? nah!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I predict that we will see more spirals as the Russians test.
Who says China hasn't tried the same tech? Maybe the US has as well. The Russians are opposed to missle shield tech and are ( I'm certain) trying to develope countermeasures. When you add up all the FACTS and forget EISCAT, wormholes and all the other fictional wild goose chases, it all fits! Sure it's not as dramatic ( to some) as the wild speculation here, but I will bet you my bottom dollar this is correct. You are seeing the results of secret, black ICBM development by the Russians. You will see more.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This is NOT my find, and should not be considered a subject covered by the Norway threads!

Why shouldn't this be considered a subject covered by the already existing Norway threads? I would think that you would want to post this in one of those.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

This is NOT my find, and should not be considered a subject covered by the Norway threads!

Why shouldn't this be considered a subject covered by the already existing Norway threads? I would think that you would want to post this in one of those.

Oh, I just saw where you did post this in another thread... duplicate?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

This is NOT my find, and should not be considered a subject covered by the Norway threads! This is a completely new tech, and may indicate a new era of ICBM technology!New Bulava test spiral
This could be a whole new balance of power. It explains the Russians reluctance to comment, and also the silence of US authorities, as it could be assumed the US is familiar with, or experimenting with it's own ICBM evasion tech.

See answer above!
It's an answer to the alleged mystery, but it is also a new technology that has HUGE political and military ramification, much more important than the spiral itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If the Russians can make this work, it totally negates the US missile shield, it totally changes the world equation politicaly and militarily.
It would be more important than stealth, and could produce a race for new tech ICBM's and a host of space based weapons. This consideration deserves a thread of it's own, even if ATS is hung up trying to solve the alleged "mystery". It also is very dangerous, and increases the probability of nuclear weapons actually being used.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

LOL

That looks NOTHING like the spiral observed.

Looks like the fraudsters are busy putting out disinfo as usual while their media mouth pieces are regurgitating it in over-drive mode.

I happen to know a few "rocket scientists" and none of them support the notion that the Norway lights are a failed rocket launch.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Case Closed? I dont think so.

you skeptics never ease to amaze me.

You wont give up do you?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

happen to know a few "rocket scientists" and none of them support the notion that the Norway lights are a failed rocket launch.

Uh huh. sure. That's compelling.
ATS true to form, would rather believe elaborate fiction that reality.
Maybe it's the NWO! Or the Reptilians! Or the guy that replaced Paul McCartney!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger
I don't know how that event that lasted 5 days in China could possibly have been an missile spinning out of control, and so much for Russia's ICBM programme if it's a constant failure.

There must have been something at stake for the Russian government to go out and claim this event as of their own making. It doesn't make their missile record any good with this alleged missile failure.

I believe it's not a missile, but rather advanced technology at work.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The case was closed when Russia admitted a failed missile test. The physics explains it all. And yet, here we are, still trotting out this rubbish. The case is over - it's done. It's explained. We know what it is. Only those lacking critical thought and rational, objective analysis of the evidence, are keeping this topic alive. It's embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I believe it's not a missile, but rather advanced technology at work.

Here's a news flash! A maneuverable ICBM, paricularly if it's autonomous, is about as advanced as it gets!
ATS scifi aside!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

happen to know a few "rocket scientists" and none of them support the notion that the Norway lights are a failed rocket launch.

Uh huh. sure. That's compelling.
ATS true to form, would rather believe elaborate fiction that reality.
Maybe it's the NWO! Or the Reptilians! Or the guy that replaced Paul McCartney!

More likely a high energy experiment resulting in a plasma plume developing over the test site.

Whatever it was, it sure as hell isn't a failed rocket launch.

I think its telling that the media is out spewing lies so blatant even a first grader wouldn't believe them.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

More likely a high energy experiment resulting in a plasma plume developing over the test site.

Ah, of course! Why didn't I think of that?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ah, of course! Why didn't I think of that?

Probably because you aren't familiar with the way plasma behaves.

In several of the images a braided blue band can be see clearly rising up from the ground into the center of the spiral.

This is how a typical plasma behaves, electrons confine themselves into a braided structure that acts as a power transmission line.

Plasmas beams also rotate around themselves, which might lend itself to explain the rotating spiral pattern observed.

magnetic rope

[edit on 15-12-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This rocket theory makes no sense. Where is radar data, where is flight data?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

WTF? Who do you expect to provide such data? The Russian military?
Yeah sure. Good Lord. The launches were announced a year in advance. The launch of the 9th was announce well ahead of time. Ya know what, why bother. if you had even basic knowledge of this issue you would allready know this stuff! Just go with the plasma thing OK?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join