It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time of Intergalactic Joining Is Almost Apon Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The time is almost apon, there is a coming tension in the air. The thing is, it is to the point that (the governments) can not contain the truth from us anymore. The sightings are growing, the video footage is growing. From video clips from nasa's shuttle program to ISS footage. Aliens are all around us. I'm sure if we new the true scope it would blow or minds. It is only time till an alien faction comes forth, to reveil what is whispered about today. Then the question is, What Now? Hell, even the catholic church stated in May 08 it is ok to believe in aliens. Hell, they are just barely grasping the concept of gay marriage, but to embrace our alien cousins with arms open wide, that they are gods creatures as well. We all know the truth, you know they're there, but it is what is their intent for us, our societies, our world. Will it be ambrosia for all, or galactic slavery, or will it lie somewhere in between. We know the world economic crysis was manufactured like all the rest before it. It possibly was done simply to keep our eyes off the ball. Many popular psychics predict 2010 to be the year the aliens reveil they are amongst us. With knowledge presented on ATS I can see the pattern getting larger. Surely there are many extremist on both sides. Weather you believe this will happen does not matter, for sooner or latter it wont be able to be contained. I ask those who believe, who know truth or have hidden proof, it is time to band together. Let our minds unite, find the truth in the darkness that our governments has cast. Those of you who have left the servitude of your governments and have proof, to come forward into the lite.To convince those loved ones who have or know something to come forward with truth. I'm sure many of you have saved little treasures, trinkets, photographs. I believe the time is now for the people at ATS to develope an area on the site, developed for anonymity. To allow the videos, pictures, witness accounts of proof. To allow them worried about reprisal for their former masters, a safe haven to present the truth, free from ip tracking and identification. A section where only elite members can approve true proof for the eyes of ATS followers. If this is a dumb idea then so be it. On ATS we have some of the most brillant minds and surely we can find a way to help our brothers and sister come forth. There are many on this site i am sure are government agents spying, debunking, putting close truths off course and leading us down stray paths and causing disbeliefs. The truth is among us. I myself have seen 3 events i would call alien in nature from flying craft. No matter what we believe, all our lives will change forever, what will we do when this time comes and how will we react, we know we can not stay the monitary system course. The age of money and multiple governments are coming to a twilight. 2012 may be a end to the world as we know it, but a beginning to another. Lets just make sure it is done right, and not some twisted government elite system to keep us in a modern servitude. I found a quote that i find so true, it reads , I prefer liberty with danger, than slavery with peace.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Man,
That was hard to read...

Paragraph:
This is a distinct subdivision in a text. In your essay, you should break up the text into several paragraphs. Each paragraph develops a separate thought, and makes one statement only.

Anyways, I don't know exactly how you came up with your ideas but, yours they are. Where you trying to convey a message or just sorta preaching in the Aliens and UFO's forum? Curious...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I won't lie I feel something too

Not sure but it just seems crazy stuff every week is happening, more videos that people can't quite explain away.

More shows acknowledging alien life, dooms day events on tv all the time now.

Information is moving between people faster than ever in history.

#z's going down, I feel.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Please please please for the love of god put paragraphs in your posts.

That was such a strain on the eyes that I had to stop reading!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Forgive me , will divide it up better next time , I see what you mean now.

My intent was to make it all fit in one post, bad choice, will alter for next one, thank you.

Is it just me, or are there others who feel something or a change in the wind. I'm a common workin man, i work 2 jobs, when they are running to keep ends together, but even i have noticed way to much going on. If it is not swine flu. its the supposed terrorists, or aliens. I feel a change is on its way.

I would like us to be prepared, gathered in some kind of numbers and or think tank.

You know I laugh, i like to just live life. But it was crazy when all this crap on swine flu started i thought of you zombie movies. Even my 10 year old son could see the lies on the news, one day there would be 100 dead, next day 85, they could never keep a constant.

Just fro, news footage, internet, and even thread from many of you obvious intellectual people. There is something changing, and we dont have much time.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kr0n1ck405

I do feel a change.... there are alot of people coming to understand the beauty of the world around them. So many more people are coming to see that its not about your circumstances, but your state of mind.

Its all sandcastles along the shore. We all love to build them.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
YET ANOTHER ALIEN INCOMING THREAD

man, someday in some distant future, some dude will be right, because really, each 3 days we have 5 new threads about incoming alien threats or help

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
YET ANOTHER ALIEN INCOMING THREAD

man, someday in some distant future, some dude will be right, because really, each 3 days we have 5 new threads about incoming alien threats or help

Yep
I love the odds

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

I made it half way through.

TO OP:
Cool story bro.

I believe its coming to a pinnacle because of whistleblowers threatening high powered government officials to release this information, it's long overdue and the technology must be released to save the world and humanity as one, not destroy it.

The yin and yang are coming into full effect right now as this world has been predominately ruled by evil dominion for to long now.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kr0n1ck405

Originally posted by kr0n1ck405
"... It is only time till an alien faction comes forth, to reveil what is whispered about today."

No. It is not "only time", it is actually still highly uncertain whether aliens will ever "come forth", unfortunately. Sorry. I do WISH it would be as likely as you assert, but it is not. Really, can you make out any SERIOUS sign for an ET intervention?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmRobot

I can, human's stupidity.

Really though, some kind of disclosure is lets see, 70 years overdue?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by IAmRobot

I can, human's stupidity.
Really though, some kind of disclosure is lets see, 70 years overdue?

Yeah, “overdue”, correct. And that’s EXACTLY WHY they’re making all those NWO efforts to eventually shut everything down and get it under control, like the NAU/EU treaties destroying all constitutions, the global warming scams, the flu scams, the bail-outs scams, the many imprisonment measures for the "less enthusiastic" population, and so on. Who’s REALLY going to stop this? Are you? I’m afraid no one might.

And I don’t think it’s so funny. No 'lol'.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Whilst I agree that something is afoot, without real evidence of UFO's ( I'm a believer before you start flaming), that people are changing the way they think.
Look at the world today,
the people are getting bored of constant wars over this or that,
The people are getting bored of moneymakers being given more power
The people are getting annoyed at Governments failure to provide genuine results on their promises.
The people are getting very angry at everyone they see as 'in charge'.
The PTB are getting more and more frustrated that their plans are not reaching fruition or being achieved so they try harder to win.
The people get angrier and its a vicious circle.

People are not taking things at face value anymore and actually are starting to question, TPTB do not like that, organisations like the church or religeous leaders state that its ok to believe in Aliens, we are at a turning point in our consciousness, there are those that want us to remain ignorant and gullible because they have the most to lose should we become aware.
They are afraid that they will lose their power and control over us should someone else from outside come into our lives and tell us " Your not alone ", " You do not have to remain scared" or more powerfully " You can be more than you are right now".

The internet has allowed us to pass knowledge on easily with very few controls, and the people like that, they can learn new things, there are no limits to what you can discover.
The mindset of the people is changing but before we realise IMO there will be bloodshed as TPTB try their final solution to keep the people from learning there is more to life than simply getting up, going to work, eating, going home and sleeping.
Think of the possibilities for us a race if we actually learned to use our minds FULL potential after all we only use about 10 percent of it, imagine what we could do if we learned to use 11-15 percent? or more, what couldn't we achive?.
The world IS changing for the better but first it will suffer more hardship and challenges.
UFO's and Aliens are but one challenge, one that we can get used to , ours , should they appear anytime soon will have the hardest time adjusting to the new information, subsequent generations will find it easier and soon it will be the norm.
DO it now and get used to it. It will only get better tomorrow.

[edit on 14/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
ooh ooh! can I say it first???? ahem
THE END IS NEIGH!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
ooh ooh! can I say it first???? ahem
THE END IS NEIGH!!!!

We're going to be killed by HORSES? Hideous Equine assassins?

Think you meant to say the 'End is NIGH'.. tsk , youth today

[edit on 14/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

First, Im probably older than you.. that last neigh was a pun on words. you know.. making an "a$$" of myself. geez you guys have to take yourselves a little less seriously. you know.... laugh a little. ironic though too ....horses are planning to take over the world you know. they sit biding their time. letting us believe that they are peaceful giants. No no.... they are emrely waiting for the right time to slaughter man,

[edit on 14-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Why do you always reply with "First, I'm probably older than you..." ? Like it would matter. All beings are equal friend, don't forget.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your post, OP.

Things are definately changing.

I wish I can give you the 'proof' you ask for. But all of mine is personal experience and psychic awareness.

I do know we are in for a very interesting future, though it may not be what some people think. We are mere children in this universe, really.

If everyone would just remember the nature of being human and what it means, there would be no fear, worry and doubt. All I can say right now is: stay positive and grounded. Thoughout anything that may happen, remember to do that.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by stanlee

Why do you always reply with "First, I'm probably older than you..." ? Like it would matter. All beings are equal friend, don't forget.

Some more equal than others eh!

NO being is equal.

That's what makes us so interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
reply to post by DataWraith

First, Im probably older than you.. that last neigh was a pun on words. you know.. making an "a$$" of myself. geez you guys have to take yourselves a little less seriously. you know.... laugh a little. ironic though too ....horses are planning to take over the world you know. they sit biding their time. letting us believe that they are peaceful giants. No no.... they are emrely waiting for the right time to slaughter man,

[edit on 14-12-2009 by stanlee]

If I took myself or anyone seriously I would've jumped off a bridge long ago, and when I say youth , I use it all the time to generally take the pee out of EVERYONE young or old. , and you may be older than me, you may not, who's to say? I am inifinitly old , atomly speaking anyway and so are you PFFT!...

Nevernmind mateyboy, all meant in jest.
Whats a little friendly banter in these troubled times ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join