It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya takes Credit for Sky Spiral Phenomena

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Star Spiral

The enormous, spiral light with its glowing centre, seen over Norway on 9 December 2009, has excited and baffled thousands of Norwegians including astronomical experts. What does it mean? On 12 December 2008 Share International Foundation announced that a large, bright ‘star’-like object would soon be seen in the sky. It is a sign heralding the imminent appearance of Maitreya, the World Teacher, on His first television interview, which will take place in the USA. The ‘star’ is really one of four enormous spacecraft placed around the world. Since December 2008 numerous sightings of the ‘star’ have been reported on YouTube and television news programmes. Share International magazine has received hundreds of photographs showing the ‘star’ in a variety of stunning colours and shapes. The huge spiral manifestation over Norway is an extension of the work of these spacecraft and is irrefutable evidence of their reality. Our information is that further such manifestations are planned for the near future.

Apparently according to Creme and the Maitreya, it is the fallen angels in their ships causing the spirals in the sky to herald his first US TV interview. Don't be fooled folks The Christ will not ever be on TV. He will be seen by many people in the sky at His Second Coming without any UFO or alien or Blue Beam help.

I posted this in 2012 forum because that is when he will fully reveal himself.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
All are pee'd into the both eye with a terrible pressure.

Somebody knows what it is, it is nothing mysterious - now they are just watching and studying the reactions on social level.

-v

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wow! A mythical entity takes credit for a failed missile launch - What's Next?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yep someone is watching how people react, annoying these games that are played.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That share international really started to freak me out when they put that commercial on CNN about the comming of the star sign, now this.
If this is true and they start doing interviews with this bastard, this is when people should start to get serious and prepare for what we all know is to come.

Im just gunna see how this plays out, but once hes on tv what are we going to wait for next? the announcement of the new global government "golden age" and all the new age bullcrap?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
First according to 'the buddhist scriptures and prophesies' the Maitreya buddha gives his first teaching under the bodhi tree in India.

He is considered a wheel turning buddha and they all follow the same pattern.

Second all his 84,000 teachings will be in Sanskrit.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by DChenO]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I wondered how long before Benjamin"yoda boy"creme would start saying Maitraya made the spiral,or it was one of his motherships or something.

Come on aliens/maitraya,you can do better than a farty spiral,surely...

I wonder If Creme has presented this to the UN,he and share are some kind of advisers to them aren't they?

[edit on 13/12/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Perhaps a mythical entity takes credit for our creation..

Oh wait that's been done already..

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ever seen a rocket launch? Didn't think so!
I've seen numerous launches of ICBM's from Vandenbergh, I live in LA. There are all sorts of weird after effects in the atmosphere, and these were succesful launches, not launches that exploded.
One interesting thing when these launches occur, the religious and superstitious are often seen ( I've seen them!) gasping and crossing themselves. Seems like ATS'ers are superstitious too, just in a different way.
It was an ICBM launch gone wrong guys.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

What-you mean Maitraya busted the Russkies rocket for them?
Why on earth would he do that?

sorry,I had to.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I think there are many reasons people discuss this event. If someone discusses it, it doesn't mean that they believe in fairies or claim wondrous signs or anything.
Russia has plenty of sea to launch these things from, and amidst it's less-than-perfect standing with the west, or america, it's surprising that more has not been said on it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A pack of wild monkeys flew out of my ass on this very same day.
I believe what your saying op! Unfortunately Maitreya has already forcibly assumed the role of President Obama. Time is short and this is a matter of national security. The maitreya must be stopped before he broadcasts to the world of his evil plans! Do not just sit on ATS and read about said situations. Now is the time to take action! Let the spiral guide the way towards enlightenment and victory! Don't let the logical members keep you down from your mission this was surely NOT a rocket. Help your country!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Look people. this is quite possibly the STUPIDEST theory yet. besides, even if 'they' were to come.. it would not be so.... vulgar a display of technology

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Creme never says anywhere on the site or in interviews that Maitreya will reveal himself in 2012. I have searched high and low to find such a statement in the past as confirmation of that would have fitted in neatly with my research. I asked the 2012 question and got an answer off Creme on the website and according to him the expectation is Maitreya's full revealing (Day of declaration) is to happen MUCH sooner than 2012. Haven't got time to find the page now but trust me, this was the answer.
I suppose Creme could be wrong though, he is merely channelling info from the ETs and time and again their time frames have shifted so it wouldn't surprise me if Maitreya's revealing took longer.

Then again, Creme states elsewhere on his site that the "space brothers" are expected to land en masse some time (few yrs ?) AFTER maitreya's revealing, at an unspecified time but when mankind are "ready". So if Maitreya's day of declaration took place as expected BEFORE 2012, perhaps the "Space Brothers" will make use of the 2012 date to make THEIR grand entry. Fallen angels , ETs, whatever you want to call them, I'd be VERY surprised if their agenda did not capitalize on the 2012 frenzy which is an important date across world prophecies AND many say, the true date when the Age of Aquarius begins.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Star Spiral

The enormous, spiral light with its glowing centre, seen over Norway on 9 December 2009, has excited and baffled thousands of Norwegians including astronomical experts. What does it mean? On 12 December 2008 Share International Foundation announced that a large, bright ‘star’-like object would soon be seen in the sky. It is a sign heralding the imminent appearance of Maitreya, the World Teacher, on His first television interview, which will take place in the USA. The ‘star’ is really one of four enormous spacecraft placed around the world. Since December 2008 numerous sightings of the ‘star’ have been reported on YouTube and television news programmes. Share International magazine has received hundreds of photographs showing the ‘star’ in a variety of stunning colours and shapes. The huge spiral manifestation over Norway is an extension of the work of these spacecraft and is irrefutable evidence of their reality. Our information is that further such manifestations are planned for the near future.

Apparently according to Creme and the Maitreya, it is the fallen angels in their ships causing the spirals in the sky to herald his first US TV interview. Don't be fooled folks The Christ will not ever be on TV. He will be seen by many people in the sky at His Second Coming without any UFO or alien or Blue Beam help.

I posted this in 2012 forum because that is when he will fully reveal himself.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by watchtheashes]

hahahahahahahahahaha...

this is completely nutter nonsense...

I CANNOT WAIT FOR JANUARY, 1 2013.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Alright here it is,the truth about the sky spiral.I was at el Polo Loco on the night in question and I was bringing home some blue food coloring so my wife could make her famous smurf cookies.There was a fight that broke out and I spilled the blue food coloring into a double bean and cheese burrito.The burrito didn't look to good but I ate it anyway.Well later that night I was having real stomach issues and I didn't want to expose my wife to it so I went outside to get some relief and.......That's when I bumped into a guy who was making the sky spiral and he told me he was not Maitreya,so there you go.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Smurf cookies ? I love Smurf cookies.

To the OP. Benjamin Creme ? Really?? *shakes head*

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Don't be fooled folks The Christ will not ever be on TV.

how do you know that?
how can you know that?

with GOD, all things are possible
and so why limit ourselves?
or others?

unless GOD has personally told you the plan, i think it's all conjecture
which is FINE, as long as we admit that to ourselves and each other

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The Aquarian energies started to enter our solar system in 1675, but one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012

No he says which date he expects is to be well before 2013. Then he goes on to say it can be arrived at from the Mayan calendar.

12-21-2012. The final digital TV signal conversions will also take place in 2012 some places in the UK, so that means it will be impossible until at least 2012.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I live very close to share international's Amsterdam "office". I was out that way earlier today at a nearby outdoor ice skating rink with my Daughter so I decided to pop by and have a look at the place. This is what I found.

This is their shop front. A rather dingy looking place, I must say.

And in the windows just along a bit is a direct reference to the Norway spiral.

The text below is basically saying the same thing as Benjamin Creme has been saying, that the the spiral is a new star from the heavens which signals the coming of the Maitreya.

EDIT #4: For some strange reason the second picture which shows the spiral photo and text in their window only seems to work for a short time. I've uploaded it 4 times now to imageshack and corrected the link to the picture here, and for some reason it seems to have been removed each time after a short time and the link no longer works.

img15.imageshack.us...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by RMFX1]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join