It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya takes Credit for Sky Spiral Phenomena

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ya ever notice that when one of these"Holy Men" say something is going to happen it's always in a few years or months or some fuzzy when the forces are in alignment sort of thing? And they ALWAYS seem to be "channeling" some alien do gooder with a name no human could pronounce. Their "contact" seems to have the vocabulary of a 60's hippie culture, "Peace and Light be unto you".Oh My God !! How can anyone with even a scrap of intelligence, believe the crap they spout?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have heard of this Maitreya being. He has something to do with Buddhism?
Anyways, I do not know what to think of this right now.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Although I respect that claim, it seems ridicule.
A world mystical sign would have to be clearly visible for ALL!

Not only for the remote north region in Norway!
Comet Holmes is the same thing; it was not very bright, so I also don't take that as a sign. Both are beautiful but no signs.

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Star Spiral

The enormous, spiral light with its glowing centre, seen over Norway on 9 December 2009, has excited and baffled thousands of Norwegians including astronomical experts. What does it mean? On 12 December 2008 Share International Foundation announced that a large, bright ‘star’-like object would soon be seen in the sky. It is a sign heralding the imminent appearance of Maitreya, the World Teacher, on His first television interview, which will take place in the USA. The ‘star’ is really one of four enormous spacecraft placed around the world. Since December 2008 numerous sightings of the ‘star’ have been reported on YouTube and television news programmes. Share International magazine has received hundreds of photographs showing the ‘star’ in a variety of stunning colours and shapes. The huge spiral manifestation over Norway is an extension of the work of these spacecraft and is irrefutable evidence of their reality. Our information is that further such manifestations are planned for the near future.

Apparently according to Creme and the Maitreya, it is the fallen angels in their ships causing the spirals in the sky to herald his first US TV interview. Don't be fooled folks The Christ will not ever be on TV. He will be seen by many people in the sky at His Second Coming without any UFO or alien or Blue Beam help.

I posted this in 2012 forum because that is when he will fully reveal himself.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The Aquarian energies started to enter our solar system in 1675, but one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012

No he says which date he expects is to be well before 2013. Then he goes on to say it can be arrived at from the Mayan calendar.

12-21-2012. The final digital TV signal conversions will also take place in 2012 some places in the UK, so that means it will be impossible until at least 2012.

I emailed SI about the issue a couple of months ago. My question was not answered on their website but I was sent an email with an answer from someone called Megan who I guess is an assistant of some sort plus she outlined a similar question that had been posed before by someone and answered on the website. Here is her email to me :

(I had asked if the 21-12-2012 date would be when Maitreya's Day of Declaration would take place and if on this open day of revealing there would be some massive uFO presence in the skies to accompany the event)

Hello Victoria
Thanks for visiting the Share International website and for your questions,which have been forwarded to the editor of Share International magazine,Benjamin Creme. Please note that Mr Creme receives many communications soyou may not receive a response. Regarding your questions: just to let you know that Maitreya is not anemissary for the Space Brothers. His role is focussed on this planet andhumanity, rather than representing our brothers from other planets. PerhapsMr Creme will reply regarding your mass UFO sighting query, but I can saythat it's unlikely that our Space Brothers would want to distract us on theDay of Declaration - I'm sure they will want to leave 'the stage' toMaitreya and his message for humanity.

Regarding 2012, here is a Q&A on the subject FYI: The Mayan Calendar, which began in the year 3113 BC, ends in the year AD2012. The Mayans speak of the evolutionary rise/shift in human consciousnessoccurring at that time. (1) Is this related to the coming of Maitreya? (2)Is 2012 the year when He will speak to all humanity or will it be sooner (orlater) than that? (3) If 2012 is not the year He will speak to all humanity,is this year significantly related in some other way? (November 1998)(1) Yes. (2) No, it will be much sooner. (3) No, it is only an approximatetime. ..

If you would like to be notified when excerpts from the latest issue havebeen uploaded, which includes questions and answers, choose the Feedbackcategory "Add my name to the subscribers list":www.share-international.org...

kind regards
Megan"

Maitreya IS supposed to be followed by a host of Ascended Masters who will be physically present on Earth so if indeed we start to see these entities and witness their powert etc and it is said we will, then it logically follows on that all the talk about the space brothers landing some time later will also take place. Before THAT happens though, Maitreya is supposed to be followed by "Master Jesus". When asked WHEN Master Jesus will arrive, Creme suggests "About 3 months later " (ie 3 months after Maitreya's Day of Declaration"

Now if there are beings out there preparing to manifest then I cannot for a moment believe NOTHING of any significance would occur on the most widely anticipated date in history and a date countless ancient cultures have referred to either openly or in encoded fashion. So, I am theorizing at the moment that 21-12-2012 could be the date when "Master Jesus" appears, perhaps in stunning fashion in the skies OR it could be the date the space brothers choose to notify the world of their reality in irrefutable fashion. Then again, the Mayan date could just be used as an opportunity for this being to demonstrate his powers and mission statement in some grand way that the whole world can see.......but for nothing to happen at all ? Hmm

Long story short the agenda concerning maitreya does NOT seem to set 21-12-2012 as his date for unveiling/Day of Declaration.

[edit on 19/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
HA! If I was the reporter talking to him, I would have said, ok, do it again rite now! LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I see ATS as a website for speculation. Some here seem to have a kind of sub-conscious need to prove they know more than anybody else. I tend to want to believe we're looking at a false flag landing where "even the Elect" can be fooled into believing our "space brothers" are going to lead us to a higher path. What if it's all a fraud? It can be, you know. One poster above mentioned "fallen angles"...what if that turns out to be correct. I'm not here saying anything is true or false, or idiotic, or inane, or crazy, or delusional. I am saying we can be deceived. I know the Bible was edited by men who left out much they called heresay. You ever read the Apocrapha? I have. My God is the Eternal God of Creation, the One who says He will come and wipe out Satan and all the fallen angels. If you want to ridicule me or try to make me look silly because you think I am not aware of what is out there to learn, you'd be dead wrong! I have not heard God's voice, I don't quote much Scripture, and I don't believe I am right and everyone else is wrong. I'm just saying we might want to be very careful when we bet our lives on some postulated agenda when we don't have a clue about these so-called higher beings motivation.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

Most interesting perspective. Could you elaborate on why certain Christians think that these Space Beings are Fallen Angels? That sounds quite speculative to me, perhaps born of a mildly skewed paranoia or fixed idea type neurosis, bordering on obsession for some of the posters, e.g. the OP, but what do I know? Seems to me that both perspectives of the Space Brothers are spiritual and beneficient or they are Devil"s little puppets with malevolent intent are completely unknown, to quote a reliable source about whom "we don't have a clue". I say, wait and see, and most humans I know have a strong will and will not blindly bow to some fire breathing red eyed alien who steps out on the white house lawn and says "Fooled you, now you're all going to Hell". Rather most people I know would reply F*** off. Of course if they have advanced laser weapons and stuff, it really won't matter will it? Keep the faith!!

Lederhosen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join