It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
1. SOUND- Rockets make a lot of it...why is there none in the VIDEOS?

2. DEBRIS- No reports of any being found

3. POSITION- Why are there no side on photographs and/or video of the lights? what, everyone filming and taking photos all across Norway just happened to be standing DIRECTLY in front of it to give it THIS spiral effect?...I don't think so.

4. VALIDITY- As always, can we rely on the official report given our governments (especially Russia's) track record?

5. PRECISION- How can a failed rocket launch be so PERFECT

6. ILLUMINATION- If it were a failed rocket...would it not explode like 90% of them? where is the ka-boom! where is the light given off in such an event!...there is none. Which brings us back to our 2nd question, where is the debris??

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Griffo515]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

I agree, where is the debris??? why no sound in all of the videos???
why did the Russian military say they have no idea what it is only to change there minds once it was on the news that it was a missile??

Star and Flag! be interested in seeing all the debunkers answer all these questions!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wait for the extreme perfection of the patterns to be explained as, even in chaos-there is order.

Yes, some of the other failed launches made some of the same motions, but not even close to what happened.

Another item to be placed in the save files.

Nothing to see here, just walk away.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Also, when the spiral "unravells" itself, it does not make any sense to say that it's smoke. Smoke from a rocket would slowly dissepate, not very quickly roll round like it does in the videos.

Anyway, this thread will probably be closed, as there's a large ongoing thread on it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Wait for the extreme perfection of the patterns to be explained as, even in chaos-there is order.

Yes, some of the other failed launches made some of the same motions, but not even close to what happened.

Another item to be placed in the save files.

Nothing to see here, just walk away.

Yes, possible...but so improbable it would almost seem impossible to even occur on such a mass scale.

But you know...OMG! your right! we should stand back in line with the rest so we don't make fools of ourselves! Not a rocket...Pffft, how could we even think its not!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Missiles fired over water, debris will be lost.

The pattern formed is because of an open camera shutter, it will smooth everything out. Hence, perfect spiral rings.

And twas a calm night, not much smoke dissapation.

I am reasonably confident that it was a missile or something, it just makes sense.

I'd like to believe it alien or other worldly too, but its not, just a spinning missile with smoke belching out the side.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Definitely not a rocket in my opinion. Interestingly enough, I found This blog article about a similar event seen in China. However, since I do not speak Mandarin, I cannot tell if they are discussing the same phenoma seen in Norway or if this is one of their own.

Anyway, I was thinking about this and recall a message from our old friend, Dark Kn1ght. I am beginning to wonder if these sightings are the holographic projects that he said would be coming. What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Can nobody answer any of these in their best words apart from the obvious #4?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
The pattern formed is because of an open camera shutter, it will smooth everything out. Hence, perfect spiral rings.

And all separate sources (there would have to around 15ish by now) had an open shutter?

Forgive my ignorance, but was it over water?

I am reasonably confident that it was a missile or something, it just makes sense.

I'd like to believe it alien or other worldly too, but its not, just a spinning missile with smoke belching out the side.

like I said, possible...but so improbable it would almost seem impossible to even occur on such a mass scale. The more you think about it, the more preposterous it seems.

Originally posted by kozmo
Anyway, I was thinking about this and recall a message from our old friend, Dark Kn1ght. I am beginning to wonder if these sightings are the holographic projects that he said would be coming. What do you guys think?

I did read the threads on his predictions, very interesting...but I guess we just have to wait and see if the rest comes into fruition.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So they just had the same thing in China....

rogersparkbench.blogspot.com...

Why are all these rockets failing in the exact same manner?

peas

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If the rocket is far enough away, you would not hear it. Just because you can see something even that is very loud, does not mean it's within earshot. For instance, if you are watching shuttle launches from Fort Lauderdale, you can see it, but you cannot hear it.

Why would there be a "report" of debris found? I'd guess the military would recover any debris, and I doubt they'd feel it necessary to report it.

If you google up Skjervoy and the surrounding areas, you will see there isn't much there. There are a couple of other islands with a little structure on a neighboring island, but this is the largest town in the area, and the only and furthest northerly town with an actual road going to it. There is nowhere to film it from the north at all. It's somewhat curious it did not get filmed in other locations.... but perhaps not. Early morning, there were probably not a whole lot of people to even see this.

Consider how long the Phoenix light flares hung out over the city, and there was only one definitive video. Two in total, I think. Population of Phoenix is 1.5 million (when the event occurred). I am honestly surprised as many videos were taken as there were for this event.

As far as validity, it doesn't matter, does it. If no one claims responsibility, it's clearly an alien event. If Russia or some other country says "Our bad.. that was us," you call them liars, and it's clearly an alien event. No win situation there. Why even list this, when it's obvious you won't believe any official word of the event?

What's so confusing about the spiral? If a rocket is spinning on it's axis, at a set rate, and moving forward at a set rate, I would think that would be *exactly* what would happen. If the wobble was so bad that it caused the rocket to be unstable, I'd imagine it would just go down, and you'd not see this pattern at all.

Why are you assuming it exploded? I may have come down completely intact, and recovered. Who is going to recover debris in the northernmost barrens of Norway? Fishing boats? It probably ended up in the sea. You know.. sort of the reason they do these tests there.

Finally, you are being tricked by an optical illusion. The spiral does NOT turn. It only expands. You can see this if you watch it with that in mind. Finally, the obvious launch trail is clearly visible. It looks just as many other rocket launch trails do.

It would be cool if it were something else, but all aspects of this mesh and make sense being a rocket launch. Location, reports from Russia, other video of similar events, rocket trail, you name it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

And all separate sources (there would have to around 15ish by now) had an open shutter?

Most of the pictures taken were not open shuttered, not as expansive and 'perfect' looking.

Forgive my ignorance, but was it over water?

A poster did mention that Russian tests are fired over water.

like I said, possible...but so improbable it would almost seem impossible to even occur on such a mass scale. The more you think about it, the more preposterous it seems.

Preposterous that it's a missile, or UFO or supernatural event?

I'll keep waiting for something that cannot be explained.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Good answer, that's what I'm looking for! but I never said anything about it being alien and Russia did claim there was a rocket launch that day but latter would not make any correlation between the two events.

Your right, it would be cool if it were something else and I think deep down we're all hoping it is...but if the questions are not asked and the official explanation is not picked apart, when something truly happens we may never know what it really was.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi There! I asked similar questions like these too. And had pretty much the same answers.
Anyway my main point is the debris...
This is apparently a 'ROCKET TEST'.. Ok, so if their testing rockets, does that mean that these are proto-types? And if so, youd think that recovery of any pieces would be a priority to keep the system secret. Or even, since its a test, youd want to recover the pieces - TO SEE WHAT WENT WRONG. And i dont want to hear that they had computers most likely scanning the test rockets giving some diagnostic, be cause youd still want physical evidence of what went wrong. Also the inconsistancy of media anouncing what happend before the military is definately weird. It could be a simple error of communication, but then maybe it shows how 'lax' some of these 'TESTS' are. Whats the risk posed to the public? Have the military apologised to the Norwegian Goverment or the Town?..

Theres lots of questions and this'll be talked about for a while i think.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Has anyone had the idea that if it was a message of some kind that the centre of the spiral was the center of OUR galaxy(blackhole apparently) and the blue line heading into it was Earth being aligned with the centre and somehow being teleported through it? and when it closes it means Earth cannot return through that wormhole?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
My big q is why would thay launch a rocket in a populated area???? They do have military areas that are off limits for the general public. To me this has nothing to do with a rocket. Hope some will come out and tell soon.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The reason most (if not all) of the photos were taken with slow shutter speeds ( that is the duration the shutter is open for, all pictures involve the shutter being open for some duration) is because they were taken at night.

It's a simple aspect of photography the shutter speed is open longer when there is less light because the sensor of film needs more time to gather an equivalent amount of light for the correct exposure.

Nobody seems prepared to release original images with intact exif info but several photographers have said they used a tripod.

Going on how dark it was I would hazzard a guess that the exposures were somewhere between 5 and 30 seconds, the photos where the spiral is bigger being ones taken with the the slowest shutter speeds.

That's why it is important to bear in mind that the photos are in no way an accurate depiction of what people saw with their own eyes, the videos are a much more realistic account.

The photos show several seconds of time burned into a single image and not what happened at any one given moment so although they can tell us about how far the spiral travelled and and where it has been in the past and it's path or travel they cannot be relied on as an example of what the typical person saw.

You will notice in most videos the spiral is much smaller and less perfect and this is because the camera has a much faster equivalent shutter speed.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by fatdeeman]

Edit: They USED a tripod, not SUED one lol

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, keep in mind that Russia is hardly forthcoming about official reports of anything, unless there is an agenda that suits them. Officially, we are probably not going to hear another word from Russia. To them, it's a routine missile launch (or failure
). They are probably not concerned in the least that some conspiracy groups are still checking this out from every angle.

As far as over "populated areas," this is hardly a populated area. This is in fact, where Russia often tests rockets. Keep in mind you see the rocket going away from the camera. Out to sea, where it is indeed, safe. There was nothing odd about the launch location. I'd guess many rockets are launched from that area of the sea. Just none failing quite so spectacularly.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

the illuminated spiral is thought to be ionized fuel not smoke.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And...

7. Why was this same effect seen as far back as 1981?

From DoD document number FTD-ID(RS)T-1019-83:

FIRST UFO INCIDENT FOR OUR COUNTRY UFO incident causes sensation throughout half of China

It was a clear, brightly starlit night, on 24 July 1981, in southwest and northwest China as well as a large area of southern and south central China. The Milky Way slanted across the night sky and there was no moon. Suddenly at 2238 hours, a strange star-shaped bright spot was sighted by a large number of people in Sichuan and Yunnan provinces when it appeared in the sky to the north. The glimmer became brighter, began to oscillate and then a cloud-like band of light formed around the circumference of the bright spot. The huge spiral shaped UFO with its bright silver color lighting up the cloudless night sky was an especially striking, magnificent and grand sight in contrast with the star-studded sky. In the brief six or seven minutes from its appearance to its disappearance, some 10,000,000 people simultaneously witnessed this extraordinary sight in thenight sky.

During the inquiry into these matters, three main viewpoints have been formed: "the meteor theory", "the aircraft theory", and "the flying saucer theory".

It goes on...

METEOR THEORY DIFFICULT TO SUPPORT... SPY SATELLITE IS DOUBTFUL... WAS IT A FLYING SAUCER?

With regard to the strange phenomena in these reports, although they cannot be categorically denounced as psychological illusions, in view of the above, it could easily be inferred that they had an alien source, but the proof is apparently lacking. At present, besides a few blurred photos which were taken of the 24 July 1981 UFO there is neither any other physical evidence nor any good record of a signal. Also, researchers abroad still have obtained nothing relative to this kind of UFO or aliens. Nor do they include in their large collection of photos of flying saucers any such type of craft with a very distinct spiral trail.

[begin sarcasm] I guess they had the same kind of missle tests back in 1981 then...
.... [end sarcasm]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join