It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, not God

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
As you can see from the ridiculous replies, even on the first page, there are people who refuse to accept the evidence even after it was proven by scientists. It's up to you what to believe... my mind is decided.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Perhaps you should check out the actual evidence that it wasn't an "asteroid" unless that "asteroid" was about a gazillion tiny sulfur pellets.....

LINK

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

This is the start of the maya calendre, i just have seen a tv program about this meteor there hit down in the middel of europe alps and it wass a worldwide accident after the explosion flew remaining 900 km into the air and fell over the world as burning gravel. This can be seen in the ice core from glaciers and at the poles. Now it will be fun. This happened in the year 3123bc according to researchers and I know the Mayan calendar is 5125 years long so 3123 +2012 = 5135! close to 5125 so I think the Mayans started there calendar with this doom and that we should not assume that this meteor hits again.
but why 3123bc row 1 from each digit and it will be for 2012!!!
Good luck with YOUR vision

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Actually, that verifies God's word. If God existed, do you not think he could easily have had manipulated a space rock? Maybe he knew everything that was going to happen in advance, and planned for that space rock to hit exactly where he wanted it to thousands of years before hand.

So, thank you for posting proof the Bible was correct, because only one family made it out in time, and their story was relayed. Angels told them to leave for the cities were disgustingly over whelming. There was but one righteous family in those cities, not 50, 40, 30, 20, or 10 righteous people, but only one family. God said he would spare those cities if only 10 righteous people were found. They were not.
edit on 19-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

the story of Lot and his family are in sin city is a well-known bibbel writing, but it was a world event and Lot took refuge in a cave where his wife was Curious and wanted to see what happened as she was burnt to ashes ...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Whattzoo

It was not world wide. Scripture does not say this nor does it remotely hint to this. His wife died before she got to the cave because she turned around and defied God.

This implies that God most likely protected the family from the heat (super naturally), and when she turned around and defied God, it removed her from his protection. Same with Paul when he walked on water, he turned his eyes from Jesus and began to sink.

So, she could have been turned into a pile of salt and dust, incinerated.
edit on 19-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Only God has the power to do this

And I suppose god nuked Japan in WW2 too?

Some people will twist things to no end to protect their ridiculous beliefs.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join