It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Hollywood Never Made a Movie About the Nephilim?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
For the average "newbie" writer, they will receive about $20,000 or less for a screenplay whilst the top star in such a film will probably re3ceive about $2,000,000 to play thee lead character.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by lostinspace

Thanks for the link
, I'm already hooked
, i got up at 4am this morning to try and get my work finished so i can start my christmas holiday, however, its going to be very difficult now

Have you finished reading the novel yet?

This story brings new concepts to light. For instance, I never imagined the serpent had limbs before it was cursed. The novel describes the original serpent as a winged dragon. Check out the male python. It has bird-like claws near its mid section. I can never find a good photo of the claws on the internet. I saw one in person a few years back. It had two fully developed claws on each side of its body. The snake could move them back and forth as if it was trying to move itself with them.

animals.howstuffworks.com...

This image below is kind of freaky. These guys can eat large animals.
www.canpages.ca...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
I often wonder about this.... After all, even if you take the biblical approach; you have fallen angels mating with women, producing huge offspring that caused havoc.. You have them teaching women how to be witches, canabilism, you have the struggle of humans against the nephilim themselves.. We have sex, genetic manipulation, violence unparalled, a world wide flood bigger than the 2012 movie, their subsequent punishment being held prisoner in chains on Orions belt.. We have Semiramus, the real whore of babylon starting the nephilim off again, her building the tower of babel, mannnn there is sooo much stuff to make an amazing movie its unreal!!

So why hasnt Hollywood picked up on it? Or would the movie makers never produce a movie like that because the NWO do not want us to know something?

Your thoughts...

Good point.

One of the first things that started waking me up was a strange anime series called 'The Gyver' which goes on to tell how in the past aliens tampered with human DNA.

In the film AlienVsPredator 2 there is a reference to 'aliens' teaching and building the ancient pyramids but in general there is little about this in hollywood.

I'm writing a book at the moment which makes allusions and references to the ancient tech/tampering etc.

But I am surprised that there hasn't been a big film about this.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There are many many good books dealing with the Nephilim topic - they could easily be turned into low budget films. But then they would probably ruin the book

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I saw a trilogy of movies that discussed the subject, but frankly it was not by any means received as a blockbuster success. All three films include Christopher Walken (who I believe made the movies a delight), the movie was entitled "Prophecy"... I thought it was well done.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think society would be heartbroken if they found out the precious religion isn't all it seems to be.

I've met a few people who have changed there faith after reading a certain book or watching a movie. It's almost personality changing.

So I can see why the NWO wouldn't want to allow a movie that could educate millions, especially if that means there gonna lose out on money from church's and what.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Who actually 'owned' the rights to the word Nephilim? We can probably argue it was the monks during King James' time who translated the original Hebrew texts.

But who actually brought it to prominence? None other than the scholarly Zechariah Sitchen. Without his book 'The twelfth Planet' and his translation of the Sumerian Texts, many of mankind would have just toed the theocratic line and put it aside as another religious mystery.

But Sitchen believed that the myths of creation may not be myths, but factual and actual records from uneducated human scribes back in time. It was a revolutionary book back in 1976 when first published.

Many of our modern understanding and comprehension/awareness of intelligent human design would rightfully had came from his translation and interpretation of the Sumerian works. Many had attempted to dsipute his hypothesis, but none convincing enough and merely opinion based.

From this controversy, any film that attempts to touch on the Nephilim may be straying upon a possible legal minefield on intellectual property rights

I suppose, if Z. Sitchen would compromise and give his blessing if the production is of quality and integrity. It may be a lengthy subject and daunting to a producer. Perhaps reading the original books may be better?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Oooohhhh now we are getting somewhere.. I was hoping someone was going to start expounding and expanding on this... It is probably the most amazing story ever told.. And there is plenty of physical, written and anecdotal evidence on the earth to say that this was real history.. I would love to see the whole truth told..

Some people would have an awakening that they couldnt imagine in their wildest dreams!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I saw those movies.. The first one was ok lol... But I would love to see it taken fom the modern context to the pre deluvian era where they arived on Mount Hermon, then slightly afterwards with the whore of babylon herself.. Semiramus... Right up to the tribes of Israel taking them out...

[edit on 032828p://f20Friday by Selahobed]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hollywood has made a movie with some Nephilim overtones. It's called "Avatar".
Does anyone remember the scene where Jake was pulled from the Avatar body suddenly without his permission, and the Avatar body dropped unconscious in front of the Navi? One of the Navi then said "it's just a demon in a fake body".
This certainly has nephilim overtones. The nephilim bodies, whatever they are, were not intended by God and hence their spirits had to roam the earth as demons after their physical death. Or, check out Tom Horn's Apollyon Rising Part 20 on the Nephilim.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Clash of the Titans is about Nephilim.

Perseus was the son of Zeus and Danaë a human female.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Armageddon hasn't been touched well either. Stories of the great rebellion haven't been touched. Many things haven't been touched! Why!!! Because their is no market for conspiracy theorist and crazyness within hollywood. No one breaks down the walls

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Isn't Hancock about the last two Nephilim left on earth?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Wrestle-mania!!!

Have you seen the Great Kahli!

Seriously though, I think Hollywood has made movies about them unintentionally. Hercules, Clash of the Titans....ect. Films about Mythical heroes, demigods if you will are probably based on the exploits of the Nephilim.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
new world order having an issue with hollywood? if anything i would think they dont want us to know something that is in a movie. as soon as something hits a scripts its automatically filed under fiction....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
One of the first things that started waking me up was a strange anime series called 'The Gyver' which goes on to tell how in the past aliens tampered with human DNA.

But I am surprised that there hasn't been a big film about this.

It is spelled "Guyver". Two live action movies have been made about the anime, plus a ton of animated series.

*The Guyver
*Guyver: Dark Hero

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Film...Humanities end

The last man in the universe is hunted down by a hybrid race known as the Nephilim.
Released: September 01, 2009
Movie Views: 7424
Genres: Fantasy Sci-Fi
Director: Neil Johnson
Actors: No Famous Actors

not a very good film, but it does say about the history of the Nephilim

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join