It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Hollywood Never Made a Movie About the Nephilim?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I often wonder about this.... After all, even if you take the biblical approach; you have fallen angels mating with women, producing huge offspring that caused havoc.. You have them teaching women how to be witches, canabilism, you have the struggle of humans against the nephilim themselves.. We have sex, genetic manipulation, violence unparalled, a world wide flood bigger than the 2012 movie, their subsequent punishment being held prisoner in chains on Orions belt.. We have Semiramus, the real whore of babylon starting the nephilim off again, her building the tower of babel, mannnn there is sooo much stuff to make an amazing movie its unreal!!

So why hasnt Hollywood picked up on it? Or would the movie makers never produce a movie like that because the NWO do not want us to know something?

Your thoughts...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Why don't you write a script for the movie and pitch it? I'm sure there are people out there who have badly written versions for such a movie. I'd like to see Quentin Tarantino (not sure if I spelled his name right) be in charge of that movie project. Plenty of movies have already been made about witches and cannibalism.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

They decided against doing a movie and opted for a series instead...
...it's called Star Trek.

You will find all elements of the story in that series...and I mean all!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Although i'm having real difficulties trying not to keep staring at your wonderfull avatar i think you have a good point !

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

To clarify; I'm coming from a conspiritory point of view. I should imagine that there are many screenplays on this subject, probably filed in someones bin somewhere, but the fact that no ones really caught onto one of the most amazing stories ever is bizarre, or intentional... After all, if the story is true, and as some commentators on this site have said time and again that these beings are coming back, the bloodlines etc, then maybe as hollywood is apparantly run and owned by the "illuminati", then perhaps they repressing it???

Edit for crap spelling.. well it IS 2am!

[edit on 083131p://f26Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Check out the link. A movie about the Nephilim due out in September 2010

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Yeah, i watched an episode of the original series the other day, the one where kirk had to outwit a man in a "reptillian" suit, and as i was laughing my head off, all i could think of was ATS and Zeta's lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Thanks for the link, but i doubt that the nephilim in that film will succeed in their diabolicle plot, because some hero and his love interest will stop it as is the custom. Im talking about the days of yore where they wasnt stopped and their progeny wreaked havoc, except by a flood...

I look forward to the film coming out though

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hollywood is focused on churning out movies that entertain us and/or make us think as they make money out of entertaining us and I'm ok with that. The whole illuminati angle is a subject for some other thread.

Someone else already made a comment on your choice of avatars. As far as I'm concerned, you're some fat bald guy eating a bag of chips who wishes they could hook up with someone who looks like your avatar.

Back to the thread topic, I just don't think a good enough script has been written yet that is worth producing. It would cost millions to make the movie worth watching and the script has to be worth the investment.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

ok, I stand corrected. By the time I wrote my reply, I saw this reply. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, hope it doesn't suck too much.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I have been working in films for the last 2.5 yrs as an actor/extra/crew...
and from what I have seen; Hollywood is not about risk taking but about money making, therefore only tried and true subjects/scripts can get enough money to have producers float a production. But Hollywood is no longer the only game in town.

www.travellady.com...

However there is venture capital out there for avant garde productions.

As suggested by jitombe, you should write your own script and even perhaps produce your own movie.

This is what I use for my small production company.
celtx.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
But they have, if you watch movies, like the Prophecy, (Christorpher Walker) And there was the miniseries about the Fallen, had such in it, but the Nephilim was protrayed as a hero, rather than evil.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It'd be a straight to DVD and wouldn't make much profit really..except from ATS members

Not many people give a damn.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There was "The Fallen Ones" - made for TV, released in 2005. But it was not received well.

Link to IMDB movie page:
"The Fallen Ones (2005) (TV)"
www.imdb.com...

Link to IMDB movie trailer:
"The Fallen Ones"
www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

Yeah, i watched an episode of the original series the other day, the one where kirk had to outwit a man in a "reptillian" suit, and as i was laughing my head off, all i could think of was ATS and Zeta's lol.

Have you seen a series called 'Earth: Final Conflict'?

It ran for five seasons of 22 episodes each.

Another of Gene Roddenberry's creations made around 1997.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Perhaps it's because the idea of an entire race of males ONLY ("Sons of God") is too absurd even for Hollywood. Why would such alleged beings be interested in women of another species, when clearly they would have been either homosexuals or asexuals IF any really existed? Brilliant.

Humans need only concern themselves with the one and only species proven to be intrinsically, unequivocally Fallen - humanity itself. And it has nothing to do with the ridiculous Garden of Eden fairy tale. Fallen is only as Fallen does. The proof is everywhere, every day since before recorded/known history. Case closed.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes i loved that show, until they killed off boone, but then they replaced him with kincade (phwoar lol)..

It was interesting in the show how a whole religion about the taelons was set up, and they did nothing to stop that...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Yeah i saw that one on the sc-fi channel... Didnt think much of it lol

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by kyred

ok, I stand corrected. By the time I wrote my reply, I saw this reply. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, hope it doesn't suck too much.

I hope it doesn't suck too much, too. It's based on a comic book series which I haven't seen. I live in bu$$f@(k, U.S.A., and not much gets in here, and I don't get out much.

I have no idea, but perhaps the storyline will cover the original Nephilim, too.

I'd like to see the TV series, Supernatural, cover this a little bit before it goes away at the end of this season. Who knows what could come of the show? Jarod Padaleki said if a Brink's truck full of money backed up to the production area, he would consider sticking around for more fun.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Hey, Dean, even bumbuddies who get out of prison find pleasure in women.

By the way, have you seen human women lately? Wow! Lots of colors and shapes. Who in their right mind couldn't enjoy looking at and interacting with all these beautiful creatures?!

Even a reptilian like me enjoys the pics and identical posts from human women offering me skin to skin contact.
Although, it would be scale to skin contact.
Even me, who prefers heat and warmth to survive would enjoy contact with a coldhearted woman, for one night at least.

Just funning, Dean. But, seriously, there are independents out here in the world who can write pretty good stories, and unknown actors who can be quite believable. It just takes a sort of "magic" to bring strange ideas to life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join