It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Genius or Swine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As we know Obama was incredibly worried about flu viruses back in 2005 that he actually invested $50,000 from his own pocket into flu companies. Everyone must feel very lucky to have a president with such great foresight and who's willing to dig deep into his own wallet for the good of the people.

Now, with the USA being in the unfortunate situation of having to use an 'untested' and 'experimental' vaccine to save us from the risk of a mild flu (that Obama successfully predicted). What are those poor insurance companies going to do after the 'experimental' mass vaccinations if everyone goes down with Leukemia, Gulf War Syndrome and is sterilized; those insurance companies will go bust and there'll be no one there to save us from disease! Wrong, Obama saw the risk of the 'untested' vaccine a mile off, that's why Obama Health care begins just before the mass vaccinations in early 2010.

First Obama saves us with his smart investing, and now he's had the foresight to realize the huge danger of using an 'experimental' vaccine to the insurance companies, so he creates public health care to save the businesses. After all, with the economy being in such a mess the last thing we need are the insurance companies going bust!

This man is a savior well deserving of the Nobel Prize.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Except the Health Care if passed doesn't go into effect until 2014. So no, Obama invested in the vaccine because it was probably payoff for a political favor he payed to somebody, you know Pay to Play politics.

Also the public option is dead and now there is a "trigger" to implement a single payer system when they finish off the current insurance system we have.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Please provide proof of the President's investment in the 'flu companies?' Also, I hope to high hell you were at least as vigilant concerning the much less ambiguous connections between Cheney and Halliburton et.al.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hastobemoretolife,

The plans for the reform go like this

End of 2009 - Obama wants the reforms to be law
He said he was “absolutely confident” the Senate would pass its own version, and that healthcare reforms would become law by the end of the year.

2013 - Health Care Coverage Begins

2014 - Everyone micro-chipped Medical Micro- chipping - RFID's

Expect the worst effects of the 'untested' vaccine to kick in after 3 years.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Please provide proof of the President's investment in the 'flu companies?' Also, I hope to high hell you were at least as vigilant concerning the much less ambiguous connections between Cheney and Halliburton et.al.

Best,
Skunknuts

Skunknuts,

This is straight from the NY Times - Obama Invests in Flu Companies

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by skunknuts

Best,
Skunknuts

Skunknuts,

This is straight from the NY Times - Obama Invests in Flu Companies

March 7, 2007 In ’05 Investing, Obama Took Same Path as Donors By MIKE McINTIRE and CHRISTOPHER DREW Less than two months after ascending to the United States Senate, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in two speculative companies whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors. One of the companies was a biotech concern that was starting to develop a drug to treat avian flu. In March 2005, two weeks after buying about $5,000 of its shares, Mr. Obama took the lead in a legislative push for more federal spending to battle the disease. The most recent financial disclosure form for Mr. Obama, an Illinois Democrat, also shows that he bought more than $50,000 in stock in a satellite communications business whose principal backers include four friends and donors who had raised more than $150,000 for his political committees. A spokesman for Mr. Obama, who is seeking his party’s presidential nomination in 2008, said yesterday that the senator did not know that he had invested in either company until fall 2005, when he learned of it and decided to sell the stocks. He sold them at a net loss of $13,000.

That is what the big conspiracy is about?! @@: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Stick to finding hidden references to swine flu in pop music......

Best.
Skunknuts:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
'Within two weeks of his purchase of the biotech stock that Feb. 22, Mr. Obama initiated what he has called “one of my top priorities since arriving in the Senate,” a push to increase federal financing to fight avian flu.'

Be careful what you believe skunknuts, of course Obama isn't going to want to admit that he chose to invest in it. An advisor would have told him to sell even at a loss to make sure it doesn't give the game away. It was a naive mistake by Obama.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

What does his $5k investment in a small biotech co. working on an AVIAN flu vaccine, that he sold long ago, have to do with an uncertain swine flu conspiracy in 2009?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
'Within two weeks of his purchase of the biotech stock that Feb. 22, Mr. Obama initiated what he has called “one of my top priorities since arriving in the Senate,” a push to increase federal financing to fight avian flu.'

Be careful what you believe skunknuts, of course Obama isn't going to want to admit that he chose to invest in it. An advisor would have told him to sell even at a loss to make sure it doesn't give the game away. It was a naive mistake by Obama.

And, by the way, if AVIAN flu ever did become as contagious as SWINE flu, you would probably be fighting to get inoculated, and if not, bitching about how Obama wasn't prepared blah, blah, blah.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OBAMA GENIUS OR SWINE?

Well he must be a genius for suckering over half a nation of people to vote for someone who they knew absolutely nothing about... No real birth certificate, and every record of any place he studied, worked or traveled is sealed up tighter than Fort Knox used to be.

he actually fits both descriptions.. becomes more and more obvious every day that he is a traitor who hates America..

Terrible days are upon us.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

skunknuts,

You'll have to decide that for yourself like the other members do, perhaps some of the other members will have the time to spell it out in greater detail. All the information you need is there, you can draw your own conclusions. For now I've only got time to be a messenger; you interpret how you wish.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

IGNORED. Wish there was a button other than 'foe,' a respected adversary, and 'ignore;' something more along the lines of 'dunce.'

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
skunknuts,

I don't know if you come from a science background, but if so please research the vaccine, take a look what's inside it. If you do not have a science understanding it's better to listen to others who do, but not others who are making huge profits from the vaccination program.

I can assure you I would only receive that particular vaccine over my dead body

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Good point expat2368!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Looks like Obama is skunknuts hero so he cannot view this based on fact. It's a shame when this happens, but it's only human nature so I do not hold this against him. I thought it was strange he was asking about Cheney in his first post, but now it makes sense.

As far as I'm concerned, it makes no difference which party wins in the USA, they are both controlled by the same people and the president is no more than an actor reading his lines.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I love the heavy sarcastic tone of your post. I wonder who else will catch that.

I vote for Swine.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I wish he was the last little piggy and he would go we we we all the way home.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what was it- 'Yes, we can' ? people are swines, not obama

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I change my vote,obama is a dirty rotten lying

top topics

join