It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
They already said the Blue star Kachina was comet Holmes, when it exploded to be millions of times bigger, and became the biggest object in the Solar System, even bigger than the Sun, and it brightened to a point that it could be seen with the naked eye in 2007.

who is "they"?
there was an idea that Holmes might have been the Kachina but it wasn't - evidenced by the fact that nothing changed of note that would confirm it as fulfilling the prophecy.

the Norway spiral was truly the Dance of the Blue Star Kachina
it came from the East, not the West
this is good
Obama being there to receive the Nobel PEACE Prize is another sign.
he represents the People of America, rather than himself; at least as far as what it means...
because certainly he has not yet made any peace of note.
but the Hopi's (the peace people) have done their job
they maintained the old ways without giving in to violence.

wait and see what happens now.

Next to come will be the Red Kachina, which I believe will be what is called Nibiru, but again I could be wrong.

what Red Kachina?
do you have any links?
or was that the only one (the one you posted in this post i'm replying to)

thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
reply to post by rusethorcain

There is no one you can believe.

I don't believe you.

As well you shouldn't.

I urge anyone with a heart... to go with that.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
double post.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
well here's what i think. many planets and moons are artificial and hollow in our solar system and built by et intelligence as 'spaceships'. earth and its moon included - particularly the moon is a hollow spaceship.

also phobos is too it seems.

i also reckon many planets and moons in our solar system are inhabited by et life that regularly visit earth; and ets from further systems also visit earth.

i think the govts or some in the govt (or behind them) know this, but that humans are to be kept in the dark for 'policy reasons' at present, and that this decision is maybe taken by some et powers that have (and have had for some time) control over this planet and maybe even created humans like the stories say.

would explain the bible if god was an alien and he created the earth and moon and also humans.. why not?

funniliy enough in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, the earth is created 'made to order' by slartibartfast who won a prize for norway's fjords. well deserved too id say

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
MUFON: Invading fleet detected on WWT off South Pole region

mufoncms.com...

Coordinates RA, Dec

19 25 12, -89 46 03 - first big object recorded

16 19 35, -88 43 10 - cylindrical object

02 26 39, -89 43 13 - circular

08 50 47, -89 38 09 - curved

14 38 50, -88 40 42 - curved

14 59 06, -88 21 24 - curved

23 13 00, -88 53 11 - curved

19 26 51, -88 42 38 - cylindrical, looking like ship with traces

Alex Collier's statements of 3 different objects:

1. Cassini project classified, because of all the mothership activity filmed in Saturn system.
2. a 1.5 mln miles off the South pole a 20 mile craft that is sat in a stationary. NASA and other organizations telescopes have been monitoring it for 8 months, they watch its trajectory to us. It is now
stationary and are craft going in and out of this 20-mile structure.
3. very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit. it should be visible sometimes next year.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You know what would be great? If when there is a report on something like this , we could please keep the arch BSer (Alex Collier) and the hippies the hell away from the thread?
We dont need to know what planet its from , or which intergalactic race owns it. We need to know how far it is from us, how large it is, and we need plenty of multi spectrum images of it to ascertain its qualities as a craft rather than orbiting crap from the Oort.
Can we please avoid making claims that cannot be scientificaly supported at this time ? Its a real drag, because all that mystic bull gives the logicaly minded folks in the UFO interest groups a hell of a bad name. Its supremely depressing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Can anyone send me some more hard info on this subject ...I believe something big is going on ...I watched robert dean showing the photos from Cassini and its amazing they can show the craft plotting a course through the rings of Saturn - whether they are creating something or are mining it is currently unknown...as for Alex Collier he says a mothership is sitting in open view for the worlds goverments to see - and that nasa (never a straight answer] has been tracking it - please someone tell me more

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Let me guess , a Piece or Moon of the Planet Nibiru maybe ? .........Here we go , this Thread is gonna Smoke now ! ..............

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Alex has some friends I see,and they seem to be city mice.

Everything he is saying is basiclly true,he is leaving out the galactic war part for good reason from his perspective,but I wont,we are in the midst of a galactic war,humanity is,not just us here we are only one spoke of a great wheel that is humanity,we are only one race of many that comprise humanity in the universe,BUT WE ARE ALL CONNECTED.

We do create our own reality like majic,and I have been on the crafts,and met several different races.

our emotions are STRONG like a weapon,that kind of strong,we can MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN,with our intent,what we wish to happen.

Cumulatively we create our reality as a group on this planet,once we are off of it we will cumulatively create the reality that all other humans we are aware of experience as well,thats why we are kept here isolated,we are smartasses who have been brainwashed to forget who we are,so we are dangerous and are likely to create caos unless as individuals we understand our great power and stop surrendering it to other people who intend to misuse it.This is what Alec means by saying we all need to be responsible for OURSELVES,he doesnt mean tie your shoes and comb your hair,HE MEANS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN VOICE FOR THE DIRECTION OF THE INTENT THAT YOUR VERY EXISTENCE GIVES YOU THE POWER AND RIGHT TO PROJECT--FOR IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS---IF YOU SURRENDER YOUR VOICE ----SOMEONE ELSE OR SOMETHING ELSE WILL HARNESS YOUR UNCONTROLLED POWER OF INTENT THAT YOUR EXISTENCE DICTATES IS AVAILABLE AND PRESENT AND IT WILL BE USED TO CREATE A REALITY YOU MAY NOT HAVE WISHED FOR OR INTENDED TO BE.

Remember we create things LIKE MAJIC!!Its real,and think about it ,you wouldnt want your majic out there just bouncing around wherever it wanted would you,IMAGINE THE MISCHIEF YOU MIGHT UNINTENTIONALLY CAUSE!!!

And you DEFINATELY DO NOT want some evil entity or person to be weilding YOUR OWN majic,do you ?

We havent learned this yet as humans but we dont have the right to surrender our vote in humanties future,we have an obligation to be a voice,simply because each one of us is so powerful that we are each LIKE A GOD AND EACH OF US CAN DESTROY AS MUCH AS WE CREATE.

There is only one future and that is the one where we work together as one species,developing a cumulative future based on the free will of the entire species.

And even at that,big deal,we are behind here,we have been held up by some pretty shady powers,so waking up is great,but there is also a galaxy and a universe out there full of new and interesting challenges and experiences that we need to endorse as a group,one united species.

What Alec said about the children being smarter than the parents IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND IS WHY WE ARE SO HELD BACK---this is what I have also been saying for years,i was abducted and read the world book encyclopedia every word,every page,every volume,and the two huge dictionaries ,BEFORE I WAS TEN,I HAD READ THE ENTIRE BIBLE EVERY WORD EVERY PAGE,ALSO BY TEN.I was implanted as a child or I dont believe I would have learned how I have during my life,some people do it naturally I guess.

In fact read every post by one4all and you should be as freaked out as I am after listening to the guy,but first you need to read all the crap I have been writing since I got on this site.

There seem to be a core group of people who have similar experiences ,but there are a lot that seem pretty screwy,it is exceedingly easy to tell which ones are true or being told as if the person telling the story truly believes it to have happened as they are reciting it.

I have never seen any type of insectoid or reptile type lifeform,I have however seen several different types of human races ,NONE OF WHICH LOOK ANY WEIRDER THAN PEOPLE YOU COULD FIND AT THE MALL.

Well other than being shorter than usual and either looking like a wrinkly human sharpei,or a pale hairless little bald cancer patient,I wont say much about the hot blonde ,I am keeping her to myself,I am not seven anymore!!!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
is this thing any closer yet?

whats the latest?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
is this thing any closer yet?

whats the latest?

It already arrived, invaded us, and then brainwashed us of the entire event and left.

They stole what few intelligent humans we had left, and left us with the Alex Colliers of the human race.

In short- We are doomed.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
THE FEDERATION OF LIGHTS IS GOING TO SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laugh at people who believe in cults.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Mr.mask,Alec is right and you are wrong,I have been on several different crafts and spoken to other races of humans ,the concepts he espouses I also have learned,its not that big a deal unless of course you are being left out of the loop.

The funny thing is that no one should really care anymore,just google indigo children and listen to eight and ten year olds make you look like a fool and a bloody barbarian,then try to tell these kids that they dont know what they are talking about,that YOU know whats best for them.

Good luck,kids dont listen today for the same reason they never have,they are simply smarter than their parents,but this time IN SPADES.

Its what alec trys to explain,kids need more faster,much more and much faster,information that is,they surpass us by ten years old when we are thirty.

Reminds me of something,geez would I ever feel stupid if I was a doctor that went to school say fifteen years ago,or any professional that holds a "degree",ever just google your own symptoms?Or just google case law on anything you can dream up.

You see,the true VALUE TO HUMANITY of what these people contribute HAS CHANGED FOREVER,and wont be coming back soon.

When information is free and dispensed AS FAST AS A HUMAN MIND CAN LEARN IT,---then literally anything is possible.

All praise the internet and humanities freedom.

And after all twenty miles isnt really that big,I mean really.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You love it don't you mask!

THE DESTROYER OF THREADS

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
reply to post by Mr Mask

You love it don't you mask!

THE DESTROYER OF THREADS

Awww....comon on now...you know it is not like that.

If it is a good thread and has some facts or reality to it...then I leave it alone or just participate. But when something like this thread gets brewing...yes, Mr Mask has to come and be Mr Mask for a few posts.

Yknow...

I do not "just" seek threads I do not agree with. Nor do I only enjoy slamming "nonsense".

But, we both know that the "truth" is a needle in a haystack of "lies", and ATS is very full of liars/hoaxes/scams etc.

I can't help but share what I think in threads like these.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Ha!

He says that "humans" have genetic qualities that make aliens assume us to be "genetic royalty".
He also says we live in a space-ghetto, near the outskirts of space...where the riff-raff criminal aliens lurk and prey on many races.

He knows this because he has private meetings with aliens in his mind.

So tell me...how many of you people actually subscribe to this crazy talk?

Who the hell directs their lives with this damaged compass of rationality?

Sigh...thank you again for this post...I think I may die here laughing as I am warned of holographic space-pirates!

PS-He said don't take vaccines...they are made to damage your "royal DNA"

Ok , we have heard enough from you, you have posted like 5 times and everytime you just post more digs and insults toward the Alex Colliers video.
I think once or twice is enough , we get it , Gezzzzzz...

I understand how this information can make some people very uncomforable, and the only way they can respond is with lashing out attacking with ridicule and such.

[]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I found this strange. Using the coordinates from the OP's original post, I decided to take a look for myself in Google Earth. What I found is obvious image manipulation. See for yourself...the coordinates are as follows:

19:23:04.18 -89 46'08.3"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbe59eb3d302.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
I found this strange. Using the coordinates from the OP's original post, I decided to take a look for myself in Google Earth. What I found is obvious image manipulation. The coordinates are as follows:

19:23:04.18 -89 46'08.3"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbe59eb3d302.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Mr.mask,Alec is right and you are wrong,

His name is Alex...you would think you would know that since he is one of the few people saying he actually was on a space ship, and since you claim to have been in a few yourself, you would think by now you know "Alex" by name...or in person.

I have been on several different crafts and spoken to other races of humans

Listen to wise old uncle Mask on this one...

"No you have not been on space ships or in contact with many aliens".

,the concepts he espouses I also have learned,its not that big a deal unless of course you are being left out of the loop.

You forget to also add-

It is a big deal if-

1) -It is a hoax invented to sell books, swindle others or lead others down a road of lies.

2) -It is a sign of mental illness.

The funny thing is that no one should really care anymore,just google indigo children

Indigos are false and the hoax is overly apparent to anyone with a grade-school or higher education.

and listen to eight and ten year olds make you look like a fool and a bloody barbarian,

Sigh...more like-

"listen to ten year olds make you look like a band-wagon jumping hoaxer looking to feel special."

As for barbarian...I think a grown man lying about space ships on a forum is about as savage as any other liar.

then try to tell these kids that they dont know what they are talking about,that YOU know whats best for them.

Send those little liars here and I will do just that for you.

Good luck,

Luck is not needed when dealing with mentally ill people, unless they are dangerous and after you.

It is also not needed to sink a lie. Facts, logic and "honesty" is what is needed to handle such things.

Its funny how you speak of enlightened aliens and how above us all they are- when in the end you are lying (or mentally ill) to people with a big mouth full of tomfoolery.

You have no idea how disgusting I find liars to be...

kids dont listen today for the same reason they never have,they are simply smarter than their parents,but this time IN SPADES.

Wow...not a parent are you?

Let me help you understand something about being a "good parent".

Children are NOT smarter then the parents...if they are, you have a problem with your children. Kids are dumb in comparison to an educated adult. Every time.

And if your doing something "correct" the child "may" listen to you.

Its what alec trys to explain,kids need more faster,much more and much faster,information that is,they surpass us by ten years old when we are thirty.

Reading your posts, I can see why you think an average ten year old child "surpasses an adult's intellect", but I assure you, in most cases that is not how it is.

If ten year olds are often surpassing your intelligence, perhaps they are not aliens at all...Maybe you are just "not as smart as most ten year olds".

It would explain how these kids fool you so easily.

Reminds me of something,geez would I ever feel stupid if I was a doctor that went to school say fifteen years ago,or any professional that holds a "degree",ever just google your own symptoms?Or just google case law on anything you can dream up.

Sigh...that is not relevant nor is it even a fully formed thought.

I have no problems reading. What you write is below par of what my son can write.

He is not ten years old yet.

I see why you are marveled at the super intellect of ten year olds. I just do not see how you assume them to be aliens for it.

You see,the true VALUE TO HUMANITY of what these people contribute HAS CHANGED FOREVER,and wont be coming back soon.

I'm sorry, but again, you are saying stuff that has no sense to it.

Or is it that I am just not indigo enough?

When information is free and dispensed AS FAST AS A HUMAN MIND CAN LEARN IT,---then literally anything is possible.

Sigh...wrong again.

It will never be possible for you to make your lies (or delusions) of traveling in space ships with aliens true...see? Not everything is possible.

Mind you, if aliens do ever make contact...liars like you will all be outed and proven for what you are. Of course, the only people who NEED proof of such a thing are the very people who think aliens are already here and giving rides to the humans.

All praise the internet and humanities freedom.

Riiiiiight...

And after all twenty miles isnt really that big,I mean really.

Twenty miles!? What in the hell are you trying to say now?

I am not a cytologist, nor do I suffer from whatever allows you to detach yourself from the real world long enough to play in your make-believe sandbox of silliness.

Here is my advice...seriously, take it...it is damn good advice-

1) If you know that you are lying...stop it. It proves that you are not a genuine person and that your worth is low. Liars are a scum...

2) If you believe what you are saying, rush off to a psychologist and explain what you shared with me here. If this is all "fact" to you...you are most probably a danger to yourself or others.

Those living in perpetual lies are often in danger of their entire world collapsing around them. When that happens a hoaxer simply counts his losses and begins created a new scam.

But when reality crumbles for someone who is mentally ill...well, more often then not that person ends up hurting himself/herself and/or others around him/her.

That is all...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
SirPsycoSexy,do you mean the window that the little peckers HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH when they come to abduct you ,because there is no majic transporter to beam them through the glass,

Open your mind up a little,they are subject to the physical rules of our world,there is no boogeyman,just men.

Or do you mean the window you may consider jumping through when someone jams a new perspective down your throat,which is what is happening before your very eyes.

I mean if you refuse to believe astronauts and scientists and politicians that have held the highest offices,and the picture and videos and eyewitness accounts and basically the smartest people on the planet,then how could you realistically be expected to believe ANYTHING you read on ATS,in fact I am curious how people like this decide what to believe?Does god guide them BECAUSE THEIR FACULTIES SURELY DO NOT.

If you cant rationalise that many of these people have reached the point of no return due to their age and they cannot be threatened or silenced anymore,then you need to consider this.

But how can you communicate in actual sentences and not see what I see??

This is impossible,it is impossible for me to be communicating with people that hit AN INVISIBLE WALL AND DONT EVEN REALISE IT.

The monkey born in captivity pities the human trainer not himself,he is where he belongs,its the human trainer that is out of place in the universe,the monkey is only out of place if he was born free,and once understood freedom.The monkey born in captivity would have to be kicked out of his cage,I used to work at a Zoo.

You were born in captivity,but I wasnt ,or I was and the implants stuck into my body freed me,who cares how or why,I just want to share the love.

Believe it or not I havent met one single person who cant understand and doesnt endorse my perspective,I have met and talked to people who will understand it absolutely ,but two days later it is as if their minds were swept completely clean and I have to start over again,only to arrive at the same point of understanding,ONLY TO WATCH YET AGAIN AS THE REALITY OR PERSPECTIVE WAS SOMEHOW ERASED OR BLOCKED OUT.

This isnt fluke,this is a form of active control,that is able to re-establish itself WHEN IT SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THAT.

Sometimes the more educated the mind the harder it is to offer an acceptable interpretation of an alternative perspective or reality.

This is natural in that the mind is strong, but unnatural because ,a reluctance to embrace humanities welfare is a sign of illness,both physical and emotional.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join