It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

The dust is not in space. It is on the film which was scanned.

You are absolutely sure...Phage?
Prove it!
Please.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

There is no one you can believe.

I don't believe you.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Okay since no one answered my question a few pages ago, Again, this is an EASY way to prove or disprove, IS there ANY other photo, digital capture, telesope image of this area BESIDES the '77 Digital Sky Survey? Did or did not Cassini take images of this area? Thats it. If there is any other evidence beyond the already tread upon, pulped, and squeezed '77 photo please, for the love of all thats sane...can we try to get back on track with the subject? Thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Reevster

You have NOT had enough of me...you still trust this blubbering disinfo-god. You will have enough of me the second you grow up and see this guy for what he really is-

"a danger to people".

Anyone who thinks this guy is telling the truth, is liable to kill innocent humans for all sorts of delusional reasons.

You want to think this info is "uncomfortable", when in reality it is just dysfunctional and TOTAL poppycock engineered to scoop up a few nut-jobs and donations along his free-ride of free-meals.

I have had enough of you way before you had "anything" of me.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Sat Dec 12 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

I'm not generally one to believe in paid debunkers but your either a flaming troll or somebody who gets paid to try and derail threads. All I see is trash and insults from your posts. I have never used the ignore button on here before but you are a close candidate. Offer up something worthwhile for once.

On subject.

Riley Martin who I generally find a con-artist mentioned this space craft a long time ago and then it was captured by cassini. He also said that saturns rings sounds like singing when he got brought aboard this ship well before scientists figured that out. Maybe this guy had some truth to what happened to him before he turned into a giant con artist whacko.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Maybe the debunkers are in fact FBI, CIA?????

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I've seen a few of these posts, "I found anomoly X using F/OSS mappingtool!"

Be a little skeptical when finding these things, camera angles, computer stitching programs, etc. can be a possible explanation. Even reflected light or direct light on a lens could cause a disturbance. Also try to remember the number of 'color' images can be false color or X-Ray or IR. Take a gander at the Orion nebula in a pair of binoculars or an 8 in. telescope...then look at the same thing from Hubble or Chandra.

If you're really curious, splurge on the $10 local observatory fee and ask the folks their to point their massive telescopes in the direction of your object.

I'm sure you'd get a good look at Neptune with a nice 18 in. telescope.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornettec

Maybe the debunkers are in fact FBI, CIA?????

Yes , all of the above, I generalized " goverment" but cia , fbi would full under it as well, also army, airforce, nasa nsa, the list goes on.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Is a 20 mile mothership likely to be out there??? is the world likely to be flat?? !!!

Everything we view as truth is based on the reality we have been forced to live in since the second we were born into this world. A reality that has been manipulated for us for the benefit of others.

I say strive forward with your own theories, ideas, beliefs and speculations, whether they are accepted by those who are knowledgeable in this reality or not.

Like an iceberg, so much of this reality is hidden from our view and the slice we do see is frequented by experts who have the answers, but those answers are tempered by the fact that they are based on the information we have been "allowed" to know. It is narrow and unfortunatly blinkered.

" Keep an open mind" and research remembering that we have no absolute right to ignore or neglect "off the wall" thoughts like the flat world believers did. Their views were based on the knowledge of that time. im sure they were passionate in debate with the "crazies" of that time who proposed a round earth. Result...... they were wrong.

Respects

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

There has been little debate about the shape of the Earth for a very long time.

The Myth of the Flat Earth is the modern misconception that the prevailing cosmological view during the Middle Ages saw the Earth as flat, instead of spherical. During the early Middle Ages, many scholars maintained the spherical viewpoint first expressed by the Ancient Greeks.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I get what you are saying.
www.blupete.com...

this is a quote from this link...

[Two other Italian scientists of the time, Galileo and Bruno, embraced the Copernican theory unreservedly and as a result suffered much personal injury at the hands of the powerful church inquisitors. Giordano Bruno had the audacity to even go beyond Copernicus, and, dared to suggest, that space was boundless and that the sun was and its planets were but one of any number of similar systems: Why! -- there even might be other inhabited worlds with rational beings equal or possibly superior to ourselves. For such blasphemy, Bruno was tried before the Inquisition, condemned and burned at the stake in 1600. Galileo was brought forward in 1633, and, there, in front of his "betters," he was, under the threat of torture and death, forced to his knees to renounce all belief in Copernican theories, and was thereafter sentenced to imprisonment for the remainder of his days.]

Didn't the Pope just apologize for Galileo? I wouldn't expect any speedy enlightenment or recognition for whatever you prove true....takes people a long time to come around once they have made up their minds.

We don't take paradigm shifts very well.
Cheers!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Perhaps we should treat Her more like the real Mothership, doncha think? The destination awaits here as we hurtle through time.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Indeed, OMS awash in OMO.

(oceans)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Is a 20 mile mothership likely to be out there??? is the world likely to be flat?? !!!

Everything we view as truth is based on the reality we have been forced to live in since the second we were born into this world. A reality that has been manipulated for us for the benefit of others.

I say strive forward with your own theories, ideas, beliefs and speculations, whether they are accepted by those who are knowledgeable in this reality or not.

Like an iceberg, so much of this reality is hidden from our view and the slice we do see is frequented by experts who have the answers, but those answers are tempered by the fact that they are based on the information we have been "allowed" to know. It is narrow and unfortunatly blinkered.

" Keep an open mind" and research remembering that we have no absolute right to ignore or neglect "off the wall" thoughts like the flat world believers did. Their views were based on the knowledge of that time. im sure they were passionate in debate with the "crazies" of that time who proposed a round earth. Result...... they were wrong.

Respects

Totally agree with you..

Whether this is real or just a spec of dust it is highly probable that there are and have been 20 mile motherships built by other beings in our gallaxy and the billions of other gallaxys that surround us. Not to mention the possiblites of alternate realities which would add billions even trillions more possiblites.

And yes like the tip of an iceberg as you say, we are busy doing our day to day life thing on the top part while slowly coming to realize that there is so much more then this little section of ice floating in the perverbale ocean of space.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Wish I could give you 5 stars for that post.

Lies built upon lies is the structure we are trying to find our way out of.

How do we then know what to trust? I guess we draw on our personal experiences.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by TrueBrit

1. it's spelt BRITAIN not Britian as in your little descruption..
2. This alleged spacecraft or station is apparently on south pole of Neptune not Earth.. but we should see it sometime next year...

I read the whole thread up to this post just to find out that it was the south pole of Neptune, darn. From now on can you please state north or south pole of the particular planet.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Alex Collier?

Okay, so the object looks a bit similar to how California would have looked when it broke off of the American coast in 2000. I'll give it that.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
we should take that info seriously. 3 different objects are reported by Alex Collier. The ship above is the nearest one. Before that he mentioned cassini and the motherships (see below Bob Dean). And after that he mentions planetary structure 18 degrees RA from Neptune. That could be Planet X?

Let me say, I do not agree with much of the philosophy Mr. Collier relates as coming from the Andromedans. But when somebody speaks on a public conference like that in front of cameras about artificial object near Earth, and when you jump to WWT and find it just easy as clicking on computer, then that should be taken seriously. Even more seriously exactly because the cretins in the administrations keep us in dark.

My personal view is those ships cannot be anything good, waiting over there.

Someone posted about Cassini. Thank you, we are watching those official sites. The problem is no one is telling more than what is strictly science data that show nothing important like that. The really important info is secret, as always.

See Bob Dean's presentation on the same conference - you will find it on youtube next to Alex Collier. Photos of 3 different ships.
1. Apollo 13 - 5 mile ships (most probably Greys)
2. Phobos 2 to Mars - a large eliptical object (probably Orion hostile)
3. Saturn ring - structure of 2000 miles

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We can expect to see more of these ligning up for the big show...... really big show.....

I have read other reports that a "Big Bang" wave is headed our way with a whole load of ET's from all parts of the Universe, riding that wave.

Gives a new meaning to "catch a wave and you're sittin on top of the world".

BTW, that wave is traveling faster than the speed of light so don't expect to see it with a telescope. They say traveling here using known(to Earth) propulsion methods would take too long.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Check these out Jan 2003 Satellite Photos from SOHO

www.iwasabducted.com...

science.slashdot.org...

They seem similar in appearance. And these are from Nov 21 1999 Satellite Photos from University of Colorado, giant UFO captured above Washington State.
www.ufologie.net...
www.beyondweird.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

scroll down a bit here for more info..www.rense.com...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Imagir

Check these out Jan 2003 Satellite Photos from SOHO, by University of Colorado. This looks just like "Phage dust" and again these scientist claim this is a UFO approaching earth in 2003. Apparently the aliens decided not to stay...or merely to observe...(abduct a cow?) grab some milk and cheese and head home?

www.iwasabducted.com...

science.slashdot.org...

They seem similar in appearance. And these are from Nov 21 1999 Satellite Photos from University of Colorado, giant UFO captured above Washington State.
www.ufologie.net...
www.beyondweird.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

scroll down a bit here for more info..www.rense.com...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join