It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/12/09 - Separation of the Worlds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Do you know anything about Venusians from Venus?:
rune.galactic.to...

What density do you think they are? Would people with the higher frequency would be able to see them in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi There blujay, so due to our splitting concious, would it be safe to say that if im still talking to you past the 72hour deadline that we, as well as the other readers of this thread have moved up to 4 or 5? We are still concious about our thoughts and feelings, and despite the ''Osmosis'' (for lack of a better word) we'll still have the same mannerisms that we've picked through our lives? Or at the very least, be at the first step of the grand staircase to greater hights?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What is this really suggesting is going to happen, in a real world context? Is this suggesting that there is going to be a Rapture style disappearance of people between now and Christmas? If some are supposed to be going to a higher plane and others to another world to continue this existence, then surely this would involve many people disappearing from our lives?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I've read that there is life on Venus at this time, but yes, in a higher dimension. Also on Saturn and Agartha, the Inner Earth. The Agarthians are supposed to be revealed at some point, too. This clip from the Law of One suggests that the dimension is higher than 6th:

Questioner: Photographs of bell-shaped craft and reports of contact of such from Venus exist from less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?

Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created, therefore, are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by blujay

Hi There blujay, so due to our splitting concious, would it be safe to say that if im still talking to you past the 72hour deadline that we, as well as the other readers of this thread have moved up to 4 or 5? We are still concious about our thoughts and feelings, and despite the ''Osmosis'' (for lack of a better word) we'll still have the same mannerisms that we've picked through our lives? Or at the very least, be at the first step of the grand staircase to greater hights?

The mannerisms we've picked up from being conditioned here on Earth will probably be assilmilated into our experience. But most of that is just conditioned beliefs from our wonderful institutions, church, schools, etc. The essense of you doesn't change, but you pick up personalities in order to navigate each existence.

I believe 12/21 is the day humanity will be changed forever to quote the Arcturans. Or this may help you understand:

The turning of the tide, the parting of worlds, the separation of the wheat from the chaff...all of these euphemisms point to the eternal now, a point in time when all lower reality matrices are severed from truth. What we would like to bring forth thru this cherished inter-dimensional channel of various galactic civilizations, is as of this day (12/09/09) the 12:12 gateway has officially opened.
wwwThinkWithYourHeart.net

Pretty amazing times we get to experience! I'd advise reading up on as much as you can and meditating. Going inside, asking your guides and angels for answers will guarantee you find what you seek. I am living proof of that.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by blujay]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Ya know, this is how it comes across to me. Interesting it will be if this is the way it goes!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So, how exactly will this transition process will occur? Will a lot of people be missing after 12/21/09 because they moved to another dimension?
I am interested in this.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I dont' know how it will really go. This is certainly the way the off world entities and ascended masters put it. They say to prepare to witness many wonders in the near future.

If we are each going to be projecting our physicality to the appropriate dimension, and the majority is still wanting to experience the lower vibrations, then it would seem that they will go missing, and we would go missing from them. But again, I do not know, that is the wonder of all these mysteries! They are still mysteries. But not for long.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

They are still mysteries. But not for long.

That's what I love about life.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So when this day passes and nothing has changed what are you going to do?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It is best not to hold your breath about this. We don't want another GFL hoax, now do we?

In situations like this, we should always watch how things are going. If nothing happens, then so be it. If some "rapture" does occur, then expect a few friends and family members to disappear before you. :p

In this case, I'm just going to pursue life as it is, and always keep a neutral perspective until I know the truth. Lovely info though. It opened my mind up a bit, but not going to hope for anything, since the information is only a channeling, and channelings in general tend to get messed up.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Thank you, i've been preparing my whole life for this very beautiful moment i'm in right now.. All i can do is feel such an amazing joy. I'm so humble to of been givin a gift of choice and i choose love...

I had a dream the night of the 12th and it was the most sacred dream i've ever had in my life, I was visited in my dream by a beautiful being. it didnt feel like a dream at all. i knew it was a dream. and i felt like i was at home... the most vivid dream with the most beautiful message and it made me wake up today feeling so refreshed and i felt like i was in a whole other time and world... and unfortunatly i was asked not to discuss the news she had for me so i will continue to listen to the beauty of my mind and i wish love on everyone..

"be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it"

please contact me

[email protected]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
the last couple days have been absolutely mind blowing and beautiful for me. Time has seriously lost all meaning for me, and since I have temporarily lost my phone, I don't keep track of time, and let me tell you, that makes life really exciting! Every time I go to sleep, it feels like I wake up in a new dimension. It is the strangest feeling, but I love it because it is so freaking exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hautmess
Thank you, i've been preparing my whole life for this very beautiful moment i'm in right now.. All i can do is feel such an amazing joy. I'm so humble to of been givin a gift of choice and i choose love...

I had a dream the night of the 12th and it was the most sacred dream i've ever had in my life, I was visited in my dream by a beautiful being. it didnt feel like a dream at all. i knew it was a dream. and i felt like i was at home... the most vivid dream with the most beautiful message and it made me wake up today feeling so refreshed and i felt like i was in a whole other time and world... and unfortunatly i was asked not to discuss the news she had for me so i will continue to listen to the beauty of my mind and i wish love on everyone..

"be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it"

please contact me

[email protected]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by hautmess]

Things are getting so awesome, aren't they? I wonder if the being in your dream was your twin flame. They are ever closer now and we can communicate with them telepathically, as well as in dreams.

For the ones here projecting dismay that 'nothing is happening' for them, it is truly because that is where your focus lies. This is the time in history to open your mind. Leave the tiny box, throw off your shackles. If you don't decide to do it this time around, there is another cycle, another dimension and another reality for you. And to reiterate, you will not be noticing anything different at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaninE.G
the last couple days have been absolutely mind blowing and beautiful for me. Time has seriously lost all meaning for me, and since I have temporarily lost my phone, I don't keep track of time, and let me tell you, that makes life really exciting! Every time I go to sleep, it feels like I wake up in a new dimension. It is the strangest feeling, but I love it because it is so freaking exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next!

We are headed for the no time point. Time is speeding up like crazy right now. I have days that go by so fast, then I will have times when I am literally in no time! That is when I get more information and messages, in the moment. It is truly mind blowing what we are experiencing!

Good thing you lost your phone! And the thing about waking up in different dimension, I can totally relate. I love it, too. No more living in chains and dire circumstances. It's like we are truly being freed.

The Time Is Now

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I have seen more changes in my life than ever before. This is simply because I chose to take this path. It wasn't easy believing all the new ideas, but let me tell you, it is worth everything to me right now.

Best to you.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

So, in other words, a person will not notice at all that they are in a different dimension than before?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Wow, I didn't know that Agarthians existed on a different frequency. I thought they existed in 3D. So, I guess there is some truth to the Hollow Earth theory.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by blujay

Wow, I didn't know that Agarthians existed on a different frequency. I thought they existed in 3D. So, I guess there is some truth to the Hollow Earth theory.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by sphinx551]

I've heard it can be called Honeycombed, instead of Hollow. Cool stuff, huh?

Regarding noticing the dimensions switch, they all seem to say we won't notice. However, those of us on the New Earth will most likely know there's been a change, because we will begin to see many positive changes.... an Earth renewed, clean water, abundance, ET's and I'm sure so much more.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Regarding noticing the dimensions switch, they all seem to say we won't notice. However, those of us on the New Earth will most likely know there's been a change, because we will begin to see many positive changes.... an Earth renewed, clean water, abundance, ET's and I'm sure so much more.

I will keep my eyes open for these changes.
In the mean time, I will just keep listening to these:
iso-tones.com...
I will and continue to listen to these isochronic tones as some of them will help the transition for the person who is listening.

I think these Isochronic tones will help the greatest on this Separation of the Worlds topic:
1. Astral Projection
2. Christ Consciousness
3. Earth Energy
4. Manifestation
5. Inner Awareness

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join