It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/12/09 - Separation of the Worlds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

A beautiful post and filled with such hope and good feeling. I cannot say that I believe this because I am conditioned to accept this reality as it is presented to me but in the same token I have been feeling something is in the air and your post did evoke a powerful sense of hope that what you have said may actually come to pass... I have an open mind sorry about that naysayers.

The world has become much stranger lately, something has changed and it keeps changing and getting weirder by my perceptions. I am excited not scared because I am in a mode of anticipation and this is why I hope what you are saying is correct and not imaginings.

Starred and flagged

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Congratulations, Flag for your thread!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by hautmess
Thank you, i've been preparing my whole life for this very beautiful moment i'm in right now.. All i can do is feel such an amazing joy. I'm so humble to of been givin a gift of choice and i choose love...

I had a dream the night of the 12th and it was the most sacred dream i've ever had in my life, I was visited in my dream by a beautiful being. it didnt feel like a dream at all. i knew it was a dream. and i felt like i was at home... the most vivid dream with the most beautiful message and it made me wake up today feeling so refreshed and i felt like i was in a whole other time and world... and unfortunatly i was asked not to discuss the news she had for me so i will continue to listen to the beauty of my mind and i wish love on everyone..

"be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it"

please contact me

david.cindric@live.ca

[edit on 14-12-2009 by hautmess]

Things are getting so awesome, aren't they? I wonder if the being in your dream was your twin flame. They are ever closer now and we can communicate with them telepathically, as well as in dreams.

For the ones here projecting dismay that 'nothing is happening' for them, it is truly because that is where your focus lies. This is the time in history to open your mind. Leave the tiny box, throw off your shackles. If you don't decide to do it this time around, there is another cycle, another dimension and another reality for you. And to reiterate, you will not be noticing anything different at all.

its true, if you cannot fathom something more and explore it then you'll always forever be in that spot.... i lived in a materialistic world, i world where my closet had more then 30 spring jackets, and over 20 sunglasses... i swear! this has been the best year of my life... this year i cannot even explain how amazing it has been.. Over this year i grew an amazing amount within, i gain knowledge that is not in any text book, but knowledge that is learned from realizing the teacher within every thing and how they all work together... it all started with deciding to make a change, deciding that i wanted more. deciding to search for more.. DECIDING THAT THERE IS MORE.. asking for more and asking to know more truth.

i now can live out of a couple backpacks, and the materialistic part of me is still shrinking.. i know i can be happy without anything and that is the direction im heading. i'm heading to a place where i have everything i need, i feel it... and its a true miracle that i created.

i dont know who the being was in my dream she felt like a new friend (dont even know if it was a dream, because i was well aware and it is so vivid, i've never had a dream that strong and vivid) but she told me something which was just for me. she gave me a secret gift in the form of a message. and that is all she appeared in my dream to do.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What i dont get is, people always say that persons will shift dimensions, but then how could it be that no one is ever missing? Ofcourse there are kidnappings, abductions, and people missing because they are murdered and the killer hid the body, but we never have any reports of, for example, someone sitting on a chair just vanishing into thin air to never be seen again.

I really dont get it.

Especially when this OP is the truth. Then we must be missing millions of people all over Earth right now, just vanishing into nothingness (because we cant see them anymore because they are in another dimension which we cant see).

I really, really reaaalllyyyyy dont get it

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Thanks, sphinx for the tones website. Tones are so important. Tom Kenyon also has a couple of free clips on his website. He uses his voice and also channels AARafael's Geometric Healing voice tones.

All is sound, color, light and vibration ... and our consciousness observes and plays with all these toys!

So simple, yet humans and their minds have managed to twist this all up and attempt to fit it into little boxes and theories!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by blujay

A beautiful post and filled with such hope and good feeling. I cannot say that I believe this because I am conditioned to accept this reality as it is presented to me but in the same token I have been feeling something is in the air and your post did evoke a powerful sense of hope that what you have said may actually come to pass... I have an open mind sorry about that naysayers.

The world has become much stranger lately, something has changed and it keeps changing and getting weirder by my perceptions. I am excited not scared because I am in a mode of anticipation and this is why I hope what you are saying is correct and not imaginings.

Starred and flagged

I am so glad to have stirred happiness in you. We are conditioned from the get go to lose track of our innate ability to imagine, day dream and create our bliss. This is why we are here!

The darkness (illuminati) will stop at nothing to keep our divinity from us. This divinity is ours. Break free! They can hold NO power if you live from your heart. Jesus taught us to live from our hearts. And even to this day still says the same thing. Especially in these end times.

Revelations is here. We are living it. Throw off your chains and play.

There once was a large village where all danced, sang and created art. One day some beings came and said 'here, try this, we have gambling and cheating and so many other fine things to do with your time. '

So all the people walked away from singing, dancing and creating art to watch the gambling and cheating. And all of a sudden there was no more music or art or love. -- Sound familiar? Voila! The vibrations were instantly lowered to the darkness' liking.

Even if this is all imaginings, why not go with it? That's how I managed to break free, I just began believing. I have never looked back. And just to reassure you, this is far to big to be anything but the truth!

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

"DECIDING THAT THERE IS MORE.."

Here it is! Yes! I want to shout from the rooftops ...

"IS THIS ALL YOU THINK YOU ARE?" to those stuck in this believing what they see with their eyes is all there is! We are SO MUCH MORE. We exist multidimensionally, we can communicate with angels, ascended masters, we can see what is there by meditating and quieting our 'tool' - the mind is a wonderful tool, but only a tool, none the less!

You are awesome. Isn't it great letting all that material stuff go? I have done the same thing. Freedom!

I found a quote I'd thought I'd add here, it's somewhat soothing:

We are all separate octaves of the same light each one of us becoming a little more dense, a little bit more physical, a little bit more programmed, until one day the very densest part of the light, or what you have named as the light, remembers that it is more, and then the next level remembers it is more, and the next, and the next, and the next.

You are 100% responsible for you and your expanded awareness into more light and more thought and more love but you are not responsible for anything else. Always it is for you. It is for the divinity in you, it is for the Christedness, it is for the holiness in you. When you let go of that you do it for others, then you will have found the place of love. Then you will have found another room of the mansion and then you will have found what you so seek of this time and this place. All else is a creation of fears and of limitations.

If all humanity were to suddenly Remember, then this earth would disappear for it would no longer be needed. It is but a ‘place of remembering’ and that is all. All livingness responds to your thoughts, your fears, your abilities, your inabilities, your limitations, your perceptions. Life gives to you what you think you deserve.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by blujay]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
What i dont get is, people always say that persons will shift dimensions, but then how could it be that no one is ever missing? Ofcourse there are kidnappings, abductions, and people missing because they are murdered and the killer hid the body, but we never have any reports of, for example, someone sitting on a chair just vanishing into thin air to never be seen again.

I really dont get it.

Especially when this OP is the truth. Then we must be missing millions of people all over Earth right now, just vanishing into nothingness (because we cant see them anymore because they are in another dimension which we cant see).

It takes some grappling to even understand the first minute detail of this idea, doesn't it?

I think shifting realities and ascending in dimension are different. We can shift realities in the morning by taking a different route to work, or by how we awaken... do we wake up laughing and thanking God for another day? Or do we wake up complaining about whatever we complain about? That will be your next reality. Realizing we can create whatever we want by using the power of our thoughts is liberating.

It's all really mind boggling if you let it be. When I just relax and quiet my mind, and don't try to figure it out, that is when answers come. It is mysterious though, we will apparently have to wait and see what this all brings!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's all really mind boggling if you let it be. When I just relax and quiet my mind, and don't try to figure it out, that is when answers come. It is mysterious though, we will apparently have to wait and see what this all brings!

Do you literally think millions of people will disappear by the year's end?
Not that I am doubting just a general question.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I've no clue! It sounds stunning, though. I had been thinking it would be happening nearer to the 2011-2012 shift.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

we will apparently have to wait and see what this all brings!

everything eventually

[edit on 15-12-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Do you literally think millions of people will disappear by the year's end?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by sphinx551]

its more complicated then it sounds..

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Usually dates given are from negative entities.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

I really dont get it.

Check this out, some more detailed info on our dimensional selves .. etc..

There are two important concepts that we will address one at a time. These will be incredible tools for you to use during this transitionary period. One we spoke of before, calling it the 12th dimension. There are 11 different yous having 11 different experiences and one point of perception. That point of perception is your 12th dimension. What you have been unaware of at this point is that it is very easy for humans to shift that point of perception. By consciously shifting your point of perception, you can now receive multiple views of the same point that you have never been able to see before. This gives humans another vision—a whole other level from which to perceive in order to truly see themselves. The challenge is that you are not accustomed to raising yourself to that next level, so the first tool we give you is raising your level of perception. If at any point you run across what you call the brick wall--where you are going in a direction and you know your heart is there but you just cannot seem to get any farther or you just seem to be blocked--the first thing to do is not judge it. Do not call it “good” or “bad,” because the moment that you do that brings it into the lower vibrations. The moment you doubt yourself and say, “I must not be good enough,” or “I must not be spiritual enough to make this happen…” it lowers your vibration. In that instant you are in effect doubting god and you negate the entire process at that point. So, the first thing we ask you to do is not to judge yourself. We realize this is not always easy, but re-member how important it is and trust in yourself and in the process.

lightworkers.org...

Little by little it begins to make more sense

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Slowly but surely little pieces of the puzzle fit in to get the meaning of everything.
That's the way I see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I searched the web for the "Arcturians" and found different descriptions of them.

It does not make sense though, one description states they are the most advanced 5th density race and top it off the Arcturians believe the main concept of the 5th density is love, when really the concept of the 5th density is wisdom, the fourth density is the density of love and understanding not the 5th. Not only that but it says they live to the age of 350-400 years, which is highly bias considering a 4th density (denser evolved body) of the human species has a life span of 85,000 to 90,000 years.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

In some of these difficult topics, human language only serves to confuse the matter. I learned this a while back. Also, I have not researched in depth the Arcturians, I read their channels and they come through many times with the Pleadians.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Psychonaughty

In some of these difficult topics, human language only serves to confuse the matter. I learned this a while back. Also, I have not researched in depth the Arcturians, I read their channels and they come through many times with the Pleadians.

Here is nice Arcturian Frequencies:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So, has whatever happend then? or do we have to wait more?

And what is the expected outcome or when is the expected outcome ment to happen? Where we are fully aware.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join