It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/12/09 - Separation of the Worlds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Today is an important day for those wishing to experience the New Earth. This thread is based on a channeling and full of metaphysical ideas, so if it doesn't resonate, please skip it and have a wonderful life.

We all have learned that our thoughts are creations. We know that where we focus our attention, whether it be good, bad, right or wrong, is where we are going to head. So in that spirit, please enjoy the channeling and happy dimension hopping.

Separation of Worlds

You and Mark have seen enough today to understand the Worlds are dividing.
This Earth is creating a parallel Earth and this is done as part of the ascension process of Earth.

This parallel Earth already exists. The things and people which are moving to that parallel Earth will simply project their physicality in another place in time, which is better known as a dimension.

How does that happen? By focusing thoughts into a certain place, for example, worrying about bills, putting down other people, being angry at a stranger who just cut you off, jumping to conclusions about the neighbors, feeling you must gratify with possessions, stepping on other’s feelings.

These examples of petty thoughts are what hold a person to a certain vibration. For the past three decades those in the Angelic realms have been sending messages to all who will listen to focus your thoughts on love, forgiveness, peace, right action, to name a few.

We have warned again and again the importance of forgetting about petty things and raise your vibration to higher thoughts. Thoughts are Things. You are Creator Gods. Some of you have Created an Ascended Earth of Peace. Those desiring to live on the Ascended Earth have done so by projecting their energy to the Highest Good of all involved.

Those desiring more duality have consistently and persistently focused their thoughts on duality. And so it is. This Co-Creation of duality consciousness has made way for a massive shift of Souls to the parallel Earth and to Other Planets. This transition will be as seemless as going out of body, as in your dreams. These people will begin to project their physicality onto another dimension and they will be as unaware of it as when you are in a dream state. This new place is in every way identical to Earth and they will not know they are projecting somewhere else.
The other thing that will take place is there will be Decloakings and THOSE WHO STAY HERE HAVE CREATED IT SO.

The Ones in your group “worried” they will be missing a family member who is not, as you say, awake and aware, WILL SURPRISE you after their half step increase and will suddenly grasp everything. This is what we mean when we say: No One Will Be Left Behind.

2.9 Billion people is a lot. What we would like you to have compassion for are the starving ones, the ones who suffer systematic rape, the homeless refugees, the orphans, the ones who are extremely ill and living in the desert, the children living on the streets in cardboard boxes. These are the ones who will be projecting their physicality in another place. They will be put on to another Planet to continue their duality lifestyle as long as they feel necessary for their own Soul growth. There are others in this group, but we do not want to limit with generalities.

THIS IS IMPORTANT:
For the hours between now and the end of 12/12/09 be mindful of your thoughts and actions and Be Love. Soak in all the love this open portal allows. Send love and light to the ones needing compassion who are leaving. This is helping raise the vibration of Earth in ways that will bring about the changes you seek.
We have asked you to meditate again and again because it focuses your thoughts on leaving duality behind, embracing love and all that goes with it. It increases the healings needed to move to the next step. We want as many prepared as possible for the Love Portal of 12/21/09.

The StarGate Love Portal of Winter Solstice 12/21/09

We are moving through the Triad of Portals 11/11/09, 12/12/09, and 12/21/09. The 11/11/09 StarGate portal was about individual change. The 12/12/09 StarGate portal involves changes within Groups. We have seen on 12/9/09 a vortex open in the sky over Norway which is a Celestial Sign and also a StarGate portal allowing in vast StarShips from another Galaxy. These Ones are here on Earth from the Cosmic Forces of Light to assist the Galactics already here in massive joint operations for completion. This Operation will last 72 hours and then this portal will close.

Simultaneously and Synchronistically there is a burst of love energy pouring onto Earth and everything on her which will effect a shift in change point. It is wise to embrace this high energy time and allow as much love as possible into your system to raise your frequency as high as possible. Also, turn away from troubled thoughts, even if just for a day or two. Take a Holiday from worry. Meditate more, go inside and be in touch with your true identity. As you raise your thoughts you release old programs and become prepared to meet your Twin Flame in the physical.

The 12/21/09 StarGate portal is about Completion.

This is a time when we will be living on an Ascended Earth. This takes place 9 days after 12/12/09 when all who cannot sustain their vibration here will project their physicality somewhere else.

12/21/09 is when the Earth will be fully prepared to coexist with the Galactics. This portal opening will happen to allow in more Ships from other Dimensions who will come here to live on Earth side by side with all who are here. They will be carrying the massive equipment and technology needed to change Earth, to free her of pollution, bring water supplies to dessert areas, medical technology for healing, and training facilities where Mentors and Advisors will work with those living here. These Ships may come in cloaked or decloaked.

That depends on when disclosure takes place.

We say no dates, no nukes, no flukes. That signal will come from Admiral Sananda and Captain Ashtar. This portal opening will be close to the time of decloakings and decloakings could happen before or after this.

A week after decloakings there will be landings.
These Ships will enter through this portal and be in place for landings and the very quick conversion to Terra Nova. There are already millions of Ships surrounding Earth and in place for decloakings.

The 12/21/09 portal opening marks the time when the vast MotherShips from our Universe and beyond will be ready to lend support and be here physically for landings, when the time is right. The 12/21/09 StarGate Love Portal is about completion of the old and new beginnings.

~Metatron

lightworkers.org...

As always, use discernment in reading channelings.

edit to add link

[edit on 12-12-2009 by blujay]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
WOW! That was a lot to read and quite interesting. So, are you saying some galactic event is suppose to take place this month?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi There! I suppose 'IF' it did happen it would be fantastic and this also ties in a lot of other threads, i.e. Disclousier e.t.c... But surely, whats the likly hood that well hear that 'our' vibrations arnt good enougth? Even if i put on a Beach Boys song, and send out those good vibrations, nothing will happen. Anyway, ive been trying to read up more on channeling, it makes for a good read. Oh yeah, Ashtar mentiond again, ..any idea on what the arrivals will look like?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I cannot believe I just read this. This basically writes down all the thoughts I have been having about today, and I had no prior knowledge of this event. Thank you so much for sharing. Today will be a strange day for many people.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Awesome news! Thank you for your post.

Here's more interesting information:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Hi There! I suppose 'IF' it did happen it would be fantastic and this also ties in a lot of other threads, i.e. Disclousier e.t.c... But surely, whats the likly hood that well hear that 'our' vibrations arnt good enougth? Even if i put on a Beach Boys song, and send out those good vibrations, nothing will happen. Anyway, ive been trying to read up more on channeling, it makes for a good read. Oh yeah, Ashtar mentiond again, ..any idea on what the arrivals will look like?

Hi there. Actually it will never be said by those who matter that our vibrations aren't good enough. Perhaps the level of our vibrations will perhaps create our experiences. As far as sending out some good vibrations and nothing happening - not so - a small amount of good vibrations are more powerful than many bad vibrations.

It may not seem like it right now, but because of the "good vibrations" and thoughts, etc. sent out by so many, you're going to be seeing some remarkable changes for us all. I know - when? Who knows, but I think we'll be seeing evidence of this very, very soon.

In the meantime, be good to yourself and others and keep those good vibrations going as much as possible!

Good post, OP - brave of you too!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I also think the theory of parallel universes is basically a law now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
yet another prediction .. sorry BUT i WILL have to pass

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Glad you enjoyed the read. Supposedly today, 72 hours after the portal opening in Norway, is a huge day in humanity's spiritual evolution.

We are splitting into different realities based on our beliefs and our desires.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

From what I gather the arrivals will be extraordinary.

I have been working on raising my vibrations and getting rid of negative energie for about a year and a half. We are each going to be experiencing what our vibrations match. If someone is still hanging on to their judgements, 3d beliefs, etc, then that is fine, they will just be doing it in a different dimension, one where they are a vibrational match.

All is vibration, sound and light!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaninE.G

Wow, well you are highly aware and didn't even realize it!

It sure will be an interesting day.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Cool thanks for your link, I will check it out now.

The good news just keeps coming!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Good answer and so true.

It was brave wasn't it? But it is worth any flaming it get if it reaches someone who needs it!

Peace and high vibrations!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I was bringing up my vibs but recently i have hit a rut and am very down at the moment. im still trying to be positive but its hard right now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

If I might ask:

I have been working on raising my vibrations

How do you measure these vibrations in order to know they are going "up" or "down"?

I've always been curious as to the science or mathematics behind these measurements.

Thanks,

Becker

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i have a questions about the splitting of worlds. if any of my family leaves earth to further experience duality and i stay on earth and ascend, will i exist in their reality too? what will they think happened to me if i don't exist in their reality? would they just think i ran away from home?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Hi Lichter

It's challenging in the times we are living in. I think the best thing is to not judge ourselves. That will lower the vibrations if we focus on things we feel we should have done. Just recognise the feelings and let them go.

There are several techniques around for letting go of the negative feelings. Also, the energies that are coming in to the Earth plane now are so intense that it will force out the negative junk, literally bring it to the surface for healing. So just see it for what it is, and heal it if need be and then move on. Just observing the process. You are the director of your own movie.

Here is a link to the Reconnections. They seem to be with it. The link takes you to the lightworkers site, but you can Google to find the Reconnections web site... here is an excerpt, too:

We are The Reconnections. We represent all those parts of your Expanded Self that you had to forget about in order to become human. We have never been far from you, just far enough. We are the Lords of Time, the Masters of Provision. And we are now your Tour Guides, if you will allow it--color announcers for the Grand Game! We come now with glad tidings. Your Game is almost over, and you have begun your journey home.
lightworkers.org...

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

You know, I am sure there are mathematics and measurements, but I have only been practicing instead of analyzing. Many of the channelings go into magnetics, torsion field physics, etc..., and they are quite mind boggling.

The most important thing is to feel it. Just go inside and feel. You know the ecstatic feelings you get when you are doing something you just love. You literally feel lighter, happier. That is when your vibrations are high. The dark or negative can't exist in those high vibrations. Jesus said "be as little children", or something close, what I'm sure he meant was be in your ecstatic joy, be exactly who you are, do not impress anyone but yourself. This feeling is what you want, this aligns you with the Violet Flame vibration. The purity that is spoken of. It will get you to the New Earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan.17
i have a questions about the splitting of worlds. if any of my family leaves earth to further experience duality and i stay on earth and ascend, will i exist in their reality too? what will they think happened to me if i don't exist in their reality? would they just think i ran away from home?

It's a question I read a lot on different sites. One woman wrote about her 12 year old son who is extremely aware of his role in the ascension process. He knows he is here to help all that he can to ascend from 3d to 5d. The woman asked him how he will do this and he said, 'well, I will just go back and forth, helping whoever asks for help in 3d and pull them over.'

I am sure that there will be a bleed through of sorts for a time while any more souls wishing to evolve can. For the last few months I have been invisible in a way to some. I had read that as we raise our vibrations and move into different spaces, we may be invisible to some people. I thought is was strange, then for a time, I noticed it happening and I was shocked. At work, at the bank, on the street.

I can't answer your quesiton directly, but I am guessing that after a certain time, we will not be able to see those on a different reality train any longer, simply because our vibrations will not match the lower ones.
But not to worry, you will always meet back up with your soul family. Life is eternal. We play many characters in order to experience the creation to it's fullest.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Hey there, well also going by the 'good vibrations theme' it will be a good time because this is happening at Christmas time, The season of good will and jolly Tra-La-Laaa.. e.t.c. So, and also not trying to sound so corny but, there'll be plenty of happy people making majestically merry magnanimous mandamus shananigans..

<<   2  3  4 >>

join