It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

64 People Die in Japan After Genocide Jab

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Japanese are well known for their honesty and logical thinking. In 2007 they banned Tamiflu after 'delirious behavior was observed'

Their media is being honest and open about the deaths caused by the H1N1 vaccine, unlike most countries where a vaccine death will instead go down as a Swine Flu death.

'A total of 64 people have died in Japan as of December 8th after receiving the swine flu shot, according to a report in the newspaper Mainichi.'
Read More at the below link
Japan: 64 People Die from Genocide Jab

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Man slaughter, sure. But "genocide"?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You see, that's what happens when you use hyperbole to bring attention to a news story: The false description becomes the topic of discussion instead of the fact that 64 people were the victims of negligent medical man slaughter. Kind of hurts the cause.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

harrytuttle,

The word 'genocide' has been used not due to the 64 deaths, but because the vaccine has Squalene, Mercury, cancerous animal cells and formaldehyde. The 'genocide' comes after 2-3 years.

This vaccine disables ones immune system

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

harrytuttle,

The word 'genocide' has been used not due to the 64 deaths, but because the vaccine has Squalene, Mercury, cancerous animal cells and formaldehyde. The 'genocide' comes after 2-3 years.

And so, this is the dark side of ATS, some people will get so caught up in their theories on the world that they will make outlandish claims and tailor evidence to support themselves. There is no Squalene or mercury or cancerous animal cells (which wouldn't cause cancer in you unless you were half-bovine) and no formaldehyde. Best of luck to you.

This vaccine disables ones immune system

I'm calling shenanigans on that one, I got immunized and spent a weekend around six people in a ski cabin. Norwok virus hit everyone but me, either that's my immune system or just luck. You'll probably say luck just to save face.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Really?
www.docstoc.com...

also what is the norwok virus?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Dnevnoi,

I don't want to alarm you as I know you have received the vaccine, however you would be best to wait 3-5 years before you start recommending it

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Great document Clearskies!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Either the thread title should be changed, or this thread should go into Skunk Works. Killing off 127+ million people is gonna take quite a bit more than a flu shot.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Either the thread title should be changed, or this thread should go into Skunk Works. Killing off 127+ million people is gonna take quite a bit more than a flu shot.

Ferris.Bueller.II,

It's a lot more than just a 'flu shot', that's just it's disguise. Definitely in the correct forum

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Regardless if the shot is dangerous or not (and I didn't take it, because I'm not sure), you have a long way to go to prove attempted genocide. At best, the vaccine is a rush-job, distributed to the population without proper testing.

So few people have gotten the Swine Flu vaccine that it wouldn't be useful as a genocide tool, anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If you check the language in laws about genocide, there aren't any numbers on how many deaths there would have to be in order for it to be a genocide.

That's what everyone is fighting about, the numbers.

It could be 5000, or it could be 500, or even 50.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101

If you check the language in laws about genocide, there aren't any numbers on how many deaths there would have to be in order for it to be a genocide.

That's what everyone is fighting about, the numbers.

It could be 5000, or it could be 500, or even 50.

Well, the UN defines genocide as

Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

So, unless you're saying this vaccine was specifically targeted at the Japanese people, it can't be genocide.

If I were to buy into this (which I don't), I would say it would be better called population control.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

Yeah, but not how many people.

The u.n. is over.

Ill say it again, that could mean 5000, 500, or 50 people.?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101

Yeah, but not how many people.

The u.n. is over.

Ill say it again, that could mean 5000, 500, or 50 people.?

You're right on that part, but that's not my contention with the use of the word. I'm arguing that since the vaccine wasn't specifically targeted towards one group of people it can't be genocide.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well, that's why everyone is still fighting about genocide and their numbers, then, heh?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
also what is the norwok virus?

Its an influenza variant that causes a brief stomach flu, spreads like wildfire on cruise ships. I think its 48 hours before and after you throw up and stuff. Real fun, I've had it before. It is easily transferable, and when seven people make breakfast with a kitchenette, they may end up contaminating the others.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
oh noes guys, i think in around march we shall see how many people are affected.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Dnevnoi,

I don't want to alarm you as I know you have received the vaccine, however you would be best to wait 3-5 years before you start recommending it

jameshawkings,

If I'm still around in 3-5 years, and if you're still around in 3-5 years before the NWO gets ya
I'll come on here and tell you what's up. I don't want to alarm you but, I'm not going to be in a bad state. The government has my IQ and accompanying number of standard deviations, they wouldn't want to lose my genes to a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
Regardless if the shot is dangerous or not (and I didn't take it, because I'm not sure), you have a long way to go to prove attempted genocide. At best, the vaccine is a rush-job, distributed to the population without proper testing.

So few people have gotten the Swine Flu vaccine that it wouldn't be useful as a genocide tool, anyway.

It really is a tactical shot in the foot if you sterilize or kill off large amounts of your own population. The population rate is already falling, in 20 years there won't be as many people in North America (baby boomers) as right now, but of course someone will blame it on any number of factors. If an NWO was going to depopulate anything, it would be smarter to depopulate the areas filled with ideological strife or that are near collapse. Asia, or Africa. Take your pick, it isn't the West.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is the original news story (in Japanese):

sankei.jp.msn.com...

What the OP's article left out:

- 9,320,000 people have received the vaccination
- 177 cases of severe reaction have been recorded from that number, including the 64 deaths
- in each of the 64 cases of death, there were existing health problems.

That's a 0.00189% incidence of serious side effects, and a 0.00068% mortality rate.

Based on that, I'd say "genocide jab" is a -bit- over the top.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join