It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

64 People Die in Japan After Genocide Jab

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
vox2442,

The term 'genocide jab' isn't based on the Japanese stats, it's based on the toxic ingredients of the vaccine and the millions of people who are going to die within a few years of being injected

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

It comes down to who's using the most oil, that's why USA and Europe have been selected for depopulation.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

jameshawkings,

If I'm still around in 3-5 years, and if you're still around in 3-5 years before the NWO gets ya
I'll come on here and tell you what's up. I don't want to alarm you but, I'm not going to be in a bad state. The government has my IQ and accompanying number of standard deviations, they wouldn't want to lose my genes to a vaccine.

Dnevnoi,

Historically during a genocide/depopulation the intelligent people are amongst the first to be taken down; the last thing you want is people who think for themselves as they are a threat and difficult to control. The fact you're in this forum tells me that if there were to be a list of who to keep and who to eliminate, you would be placed just under Shakira's lyricist

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

LiquidLight,

The H1N1 virus itself has clearly been engineered to solve the political problem of what Kissinger describes as the 'useless eater'. 9 out of 10 people in intensive care with it are over 40 BMI i.e. not just obese but morbidly obese or rather Obese Class III

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join