It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Horsemen of Apocalypse .......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

the posting server is not editing properly.. very long delay...
thanks

edit on th31140492476809522014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalGrl

The white color of the first horse could mean victory, because generals of that time often rode white horses after they had won a battle or war. The crown that its rider wore was a kind of prize awarded for service in a war. The bow that he carried could be a symbol of an enemy at that time, the Parthians, who were famous for their archery.
That was what "war" looked like to people in Rome, as there were celebrations of their triumphs.
I think the point is that despite all the glorification, war is a dirty business.
It is describing the work of the Beast, creating desolation, being a negative thing, and not creative or making things better for people in general, just for those who were part of the beast, looting everyone else.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio... [post=18140835]
a reply to: spy66....[post=18105275

much discernment is needed to address your question....

the basic fact is that the 8th head being one-of-the-seven, means that a resurrected empire/kingdom is meant

but which one of the 7 world empires will rise again? (to become the 8th & final 'Beast' empire of the antichrist]

Here is the Key:

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard,
and his feet were as the feet of a bear,
and his mouth as the mouth of a lion:
and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

the Rev 13, final Beast Empire...was like a Leopard

Leopard = Greek Empire of Alexander & notably the beast-man arises from the Seleucid kingdom, a prophecy says the man-of-perdition arises from Assyrian lands, both north & west of Jerusalem. the Seleucid kingdom came about directly after Alexander's Greek Empire broke into 4 pieces (Egypt/Syrian/Macedon/Greece)

the Rev 13, final Beast Empire...had the feet of Bear
Bear = the Mede-Persian Empire---seat of the Shia Republic nation of Iran, which is also the Shia led Caliphate

the Rev 13, final Beast Empire...the mouth of the Lion
Lion = refers to the Babylonian Empire, modern Iraq, in which now exists the Sunni declared Caliphate (this is still evolving)

since John was alive only during the 6th world empire, Roman Empire... the 7th world empire had not yet come into existence
I, along with mr. shoebat of youtube noterity, concur that the 7th empire was Islam...and Islam will reemerge in a resurrected Caliphate (8th head that is really one-of-the-7)...in the Area of Syria-Iran-Iraq as a Caliphate

parts of Turkey will make up the 10 toes of clay & iron of the final Caliphate (reborn) if only because it was in
Ephesus Turkey where the religion of Goddess Worship was fiercely practiced (fertility goddess & moon goddess worship) which was also accompanied by worshiping the 'Image" that fell from Jupiter (a black stone meteorite worship)

see: Acts 19:35 -> ...Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?...

So, do you see where the idolizing of a Crescent Moon symbol and a black meteor began...
way before the Muslims & Mecca there was Ephesus and the Temple of Diana=Artemis with the sacred Black Stone from the gods
...so even if Jihad Islam seems new.. it has its roots in the Turkish city of Ephesus,
which was a part of the 5th Head or Greek Empire > Seleucid Kingdom...

hence the unified Final Beast composed of Leopard/Bear/Lion appearance
that is actually reborn as the Islamic Caliphate...
(a Caliphate reborn soon after the 1st blood moon of 2014)

I hope it was clear enough, because the prophecy gets all convoluted with twists & turns so that the 'end times' might be sealed until it is ordained for the secrets, revelations, apocalypse to be revealed
and then when the veil is removed we will know that the Final 70th week is upon the world

just to mirror this post in a thread bump, thanks

good insights studio musivick
edit on th31140526787113112014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
just bumping the thread with another piece-of-the-puzzle... i.e. the body of thought concerning the final- end-times cycle of the 4 horsemen appearance, many times throughout the Age (Christ ministry till the present)

link this post that contains important info:

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: Ploutonas

the Turkey leader, Erodan?... is in the process of radically changing the Turkish Constitution...

I suspect that the ISIS-ISIL Islamic State Caliphate will be afforded much status in this revamped package of policies and a very lax policing of the Caliphate's activities...
after all the way for the Kings of the east must be prepared...so Gog-Magog (the Caliph & Caliphate) can mobilize

be aware that al-Baghdadi, the 1st Caliph, holds the position of being the 'little horn'-> aka: Gog , the little horn of Daniel (Caliph) which overtakes 3 horns/kings..(i.e. Magog, Meshech & Tubal)... this little-horn known as GoG may not be this present Caliph al-Baghdadi but his replacement Caliph after the Islamic State grows...

in any event Turkey either joins or allows ISIS=ISIL/Caliphate to prosper

click the names to link to the threads & posts IDs. and backtrack...the post was not about the 4 horsemen of this scary Tetrad of 2014-29015... but is relevant to the start of the caliphate some short time after the 1st blood moon of the 4 blood moons

note that I tie-in, connect the Caliph of IS with the gog-magog destroyer & the little-horn of Daniel... this is how sublime is the veil that blinds us from unlocking the 'sealed' book of Daniel concerning the End-times
and of course... the 'wisdom' key that unlocks the seeming hodge-podge of things locked away in Johns Revelations

perhaps we will soon see what the 7 thunders said that was specifically cloaked in secrecy

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The four horsemen of the Apocalapse...... And the NWO.

I have never studied numerology, the study of numbers but was taught code.

4. F O U R . F. O. U. R. Numbers can be symbolic of things.

Something I have been thinking about a lot, Einstein is in a picture writing 2+2=5 . It is also a song by Radiohead.

You can get swept up in finding patterns. Especially with psychedelic rhetoric. The T&C won't let me use the hallucinagin I wanted for that sentence.

Did you ever notice HORSE sounds like WHORE. Maybe inside joke, to those in the know.

Reading a thread today about The One Conspiracy all others are linked too. Just relax. The NWO is just man trying to have faith. There time is up. They are not going to hurt you. It was an experiment. There are lots of misinformation going around and lots of no info or lack of it. They will just become a myth again in time.

Ever hear of the Freemasons. With a compass and a triangle on their symbol? Man tried his best to re create the conditions so it would work and prophecy fulfilled , in secret. Man has its limits though. Throughout history going back awhile, man has always been extremely religious. Read a thread that turned into bashing the elites and rulers and the people in charge because it was accepted we are not them and they see us as cattle. Only ironic that the nobodies will rise up and destroy them. Viva la Revolution....
edit on 7132014 by letmeon because: Didnt want to post again

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
thanks for your input...

But I decided to post this link because it is jumping the gun on the 'war' appearance of the 2nd blood moon on 8 Oct '14

see: countdowntozerotime.com...

just too much hysteria from the normally responsible web site, with the 4 sided attacks on Israel claimed in the story...

this action is just in an early 'skirmish' stage and probably will not grow into a Gog-Magog scenario by the 2nd blood-moon (+ the 75 day window I presented in an earlier post in this thread)

so, 8 Oct + 75 days brings us to around 22 Dec '14 for an all out War to start somewhere in the world...
which should revolve around the "Man or State" of Perdition... perhaps the Caliphate taking over/waging wars on Lebanon, Jordan, or Kurds

.or even the Jewish Nation of Israel in conflict with the Caliph/Caliphate (but not necessarily the ISIS Caliphate)....
that kind of loss of life may come during the 3rd or 4th blood moons in this tetrad, when Famine & Death are unleashed.

just keep your guards up for distractions like what the article contains.... a graphic of the reported 4 blood-moons tetrads +_2 on either side of the death of the Jesus is compelling but ~unverified~
Why had this strange sequence of blood-moons ever hit the internet before now? there has been plenty of reasons to publish this info before now, hasn't there...so I am suspicious

peace
edit on th31140551825516442014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
since most everyone else is not as focused on this as I am...
I will update youse on the cALIPHATE

SEE: english.alarabiya.net...

Here is a Snip of the 1st Quarter of the report...
I suspect this logistics summary is quite like what the Presidential Morning Report / Briefing might be like

...As the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria has captured vast swathes of territory, analysts are questioning how long the militant Al-Qaeda offshoot can maintain control.

The group’s shock takeover of Iraq’s second-largest city Mosul in early June gave it a firm foothold to establish its expansive Islamic state.

ISIS has so far largely deflected attacks from the beleaguered army of embattled Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Those living in the self-declared caliphate can now obtain Islamic State passports, and read the group’s print and online newspaper in different languages.

ISIS’s apparent commitment to organized governance has led it to tear down security barriers to open roads, restore electricity lines and pay municipal employees.

Under Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - also known as Caliph Ibrahim - ISIS maintains a fulltime staff of around 1,000 medium to top-level field commanders.

Monthly salaries range from $300 to $2,000, a considerable amount given that Iraqi government workers last year reportedly made only $400. ISIS also pays low-level fighters.

However, keeping its towns and cities running smoothly could hinder its existence due to the vast cost of maintaining the caliphate, one expert said.

Its financial operations include selling crude from oil fields under its control, robbing banks, and taxing trucks that cross its borders.

However, ISIS is unlikely to have enough resources to continue operating at its current level, said Charles Ries, a former U.S. ambassador who serves as a vice president at the Rand Corp think tank.

read the link for the rest... that's about the minimum you can do--- or don't complain that you did not 'see' it coming

best of luck 2-U-all

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As I continue to chronicle the Caliph & the Caliphate that is the result from the 1st blood-moon of this Tetrad (the 4 horsemen tetrad begun in April 2014)... the 1st horse & rider was the White Horse that went forth to Conquer and Conquest...i.e. al-Baghdadi & ISIS

there are 3 important news items...

the leader of ISIS, now the 'Islamic State' as of Sunday 29 June 2014...is demanding honor in title of Caliph~~'Caliph Ibrahim', or Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to his enemies ...

www.news.com.au/world/caliph-ibrahim-or-abu-bakr-albaghdadi-to-his...
Jul 07, 2014 · The highly secretive ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (his followers have now been ordered to refer to him only as Caliph Ibrahim)

the 2nd item is the promise of War on Spain...
shoebat.com...

the video is only 59 seconds, but I am sure is a reflection of the Caliphate Jihadists & leadership

will the UN cause sanctions against the Caliphate any time soon? or are the UN delegates captivated by the Obama message of there are only peaceful Muslims on the planet

the 3rd news item is that the Caliph Ibrahim has ordered food rations ceased to Christians or Shiites..
pamelageller.com...

ISIS has ordered government workers to stop giving rations to Christians and Shiites in Mosul, according to a report by Younes Thonon for ankawa.com.

The official in charge of distributing rations in the Rifaq neighborhood said he had received orders from ISIS to cut the rations.

Mr. Fadel Younis, the official in charge for the Kifaat neighborhood, said that he had received a similar order and a threat from ISIS, and was warned that if he gives rations to Christians and Shiites he will be charged and prosecuted according to sharia law.

it sure looks like the elected government in Baghdad has been trash canned, or else they are the last Oasis in that despotic land now controlled by Kurds and the Caliphate

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
1) conquest, expansion, conflict. Think of Hitler in the 1930s, expanding the Reich without overt use of arms, and distressing much of the world.
2) war. the spirit of conflict/expansion eventually meets armed resistance and becomes outright combat. Again, think of Hitler and the invasion of Poland.
3) famine. history shows famine and shortages always follow war. Combat directly destroys agriculture (food in barns and in fields), prevents farmers from operating (many drafted or working in munitions/arms factories), and interferes with the distribution of foodstuffs (disrupting transport, destroying infrastructure). Again, WWII; millions starved in Russia and places like India, partly from the Brit empire's inability (or unwillingness) to export foodstuffs to Bengal. en.wikipedia.org...

4) death, obviously from combat, also from famine and disease (malnutrition weakens the immune system).

these are all man-made. there will also be Divine judgments. I've been told that the first half of the tribulation will be the wrath of man, culminating in a Nazi-like tyranny headed by the antiChrist; followed by the wrath of the Lord, resulting in societal breakdown. Tyranny is bad; anarchy is worse.
I don't plan on being here...

edit on 18-7-2014 by works4dhs because: add phrase

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
thanks for the input-viewpoint...

here's another article link... which deals with the Caliphate... and Its purpose to consolidate authority for a single Caliph- a single leader of the Global Islamic State...

the main theme of the informative article is that Caliph Ibrahim is focused intently on cleaning-house in the vast Muslim demographic...

source: www.frontpagemag.com...

here's a flavor of the protocol-policy most important to the new Caliphate:

...The new “caliphate” of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi—the Islamic State, formerly “ISIS”—recently made clear that it means to follow in the footsteps of the original caliphate of Abu Bakr al-Sadiq (632-634), specifically by directing its jihad against fellow Muslims, in Islamic parlance, the “hypocrites” and “apostates,” or in Western terminology, “moderates.”

This came out in the context of the current conflict between Israel and Hamas, with some Muslims asking the newly formed “caliphate” when it would launch a jihad on the Jewish state.

The Islamic State’s response? “Allah in the noble Koran does not command us to fight Israel or the Jews until we fight the apostates and hypocrites.”

On one of the Islamic State’s question-and-answer websites, some asked why it was “not fighting Israel but instead shedding the blood of the sons of Iraq and Syria.” The new caliphate responded:

The greater answer is in the noble Koran, when Allah Almighty speaks about the near enemy. In the majority of verses in the noble Koran, these are the hypocrites, for they pose a greater danger than the original infidels [born non-Muslims, e.g., Jews and Christians]. And the answer is found in Abu Bakr al-Sadiq, when he preferred fighting apostates over the conquest of Jerusalem [fath al-Quds], which was conquered by his successor, Omar al-Khattab....

There’s much to be said about this response, rife as it is with historical allusions....

and in conclusion...

In short, and as the Islamic State is now arguing, the first and greatest enemy of Islam—the “nearest” enemy—is the “apostate” and “hypocrite,” for they are the most capable of subverting Islam from within...

All of this history quoted by the Islamic State is meant to exonerate the new caliphate’s main assertion: “Jerusalem will not be liberated until we are done with all these tyrants, families, and pawns of colonialism that control the fate of the Islamic world.”

• While this approach may be temporarily good for Israel (and all infidel states), in the long run, a fully functioning and unified caliphate with “reformed” Muslims next door is not a pretty picture.
    After all, the Islamic State is not exonerating the infidel, but rather saying his turn will come once the caliphate is capable of an all-out assault. At best, it’s a temporary ...]

• And so... I think you will all agree that CONQUEST & CONQUERING, i.e. the 1st White Horse & Rider of the Apocalypse Four Horsemen is well under way, and is the best description of this reborn Caliphate & It's reborn Caliph who also takes the name Ibrahim to the faithful but remains al-Baghdadi to those whom oppose him

the only thing that will prove my interpretation of this Blood-Moon tetrad as the Apocalypse Four Horsemen at the start of the End-Times countdown (immediately preceding the Tribulation & 7 yr Peace Pact)...
    would be for an actual 'war' to unfold on-or-after the 2nd blood-moon. i.e. the 2nd Red Horse on 8 Oct 14- 22 Dec 14

behave, plan, prepare yourselves accordingly

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:33 AM
    link   
    here is Caliph Ibrahim presenting his claim to the Mantle of Caliph.... and telling the faithful the broader planks of his rulership....
    a very firm. strict form of Islam is his way, the Salafis way... the Saudi type of harsh adherence to Islam

here's the link: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Here are seven points of religious symbolism from his sermon that resonated deeply among observant Muslims, but were missed by most outsiders who looked on aghast at Ibrahim al-Baghdadi’s triumphalism:

1. He ascended the minbar (pulpit) slowly, deliberately climbing one step at a time. This was how the Prophet and his companions were reported to have acted

2. While sat on the minbar, and as the call to prayer continued, Baghdadi reached for his pocket and took out a small wooden stick – known as a miswak and used widely across the Muslim world...

3. He wore a black turban because the Prophet, it is believed, wore one on his conquest of Mecca and when he delivered his last sermon...

4. He spoke in flawless classical Arabic of the Quran. Arabic speakers would be impressed, and non-Arabic speaking clerics around the world would have recognised the above choreography and admired his Arabic skill...

5. Salafi Muslims, adherents of a hardline Saudi version of Islam, would have recognized Baghdadi as one of their own. He started his sermon angrily warning Muslims against bid’ah, or “newly invented matters” in religion.

6. Throughout his 22-minute sermon he showed a fluent knowledge of the Quran by frequent citations of verses popular with Salafis

7. He claimed for himself the religious duty (wajib) of implementing God’s law (sharia) as he understood it.

STORY TITLE: How 'Caliph' Baghdadi aimed his sermon at the Muslim devout
    dated: By Ed Husain, 11:20AM BST 18 Jul 2014

* an interesting connecting dot was also received in this article... It was 4 July when al-Baghdai claimed the position of Caliph by making his first Friday Sermon (following the tradition of the Prophet himself, and clothed in Black keeping with the tradition of the Prophet himself.
    whats the connection?
    well July 4th was not important because it was Independence Day in the USA....instead, July 4th marked day 80 since the 1st blood moon, the White Horse & Rider of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse
    if numbers are key symbols.. the 80th day might resonate with the prophecy that the final Beast (a man) 'even though he is an 8th King is really One of the Seven'.... this may sound like a stretch

but early on I advised the reader-poster to keep in mind that vague and outlandish elements will be intertwined to cause the prophecy to be realized... this 80th day might just be the obscure verification that the Caliph is indeed the 8th Empire/King who-is-really-one-of-the-seven (heads) of the Beast

thanks, my golf radio show is just starting...6:32 AM Sunday

edit on th31140585250620352014 by St Udio because: salafist

edit on th31140585256520362014 by St Udio because: soprry my tags

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:56 AM
    link   
    just a bump on this Caliphate...news

Related Stories

news.yahoo.com...

Ancient Christian population of Mosul flees Islamic State- Reuters

Iraqi PM condemns jihadis' targeting of Christians - Associated Press

[$$] Islamist Insurgents in Northern Iraq Threaten Christians - The Wall Street Journal

Islamic State rounds up ex-Baathists to eliminate potential rivals in Iraq's Mosul - Reuters

Iraqi Christians' flee violence, fear end of long history- Reuters

the 1st White Horse & rider are oppressing Baathists, Shia, Christians & consolidating their Conquest = Islamic state
    edit on st31140594037321592014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st31140594079221062014 by St Udio because: hot link

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:13 PM
    link   
    I feel the need to stress that the Caliphate is a bad thing for Christians and the world

www.rightsidenews.com...
    The Caliphate Means Constant War on us on a Scale Not Yet Seen
    Published on Saturday, 19 July 2014 06:23 Written by Enza Ferreri

The Egyptian-American scholar of Islam and Middle East history Raymond Ibrahim over three years ago explained the caliphate concept and predicted the re-establishment of a caliphate

The very existence of a caliphate would usher a state of constant hostility: Both historically and doctrinally, the caliphate is obligated to wage jihad, at least annually, to bring the “disbelieving” world under Islamic dominion and enforce sharia law. Most of what is today called the “Muslim world”-from Morocco to Pakistan-was conquered, bit by bit, by a caliphate begun in Arabia in 632.

A caliphate represents a permanent, ideological enemy, not a temporal enemy that can be bought or pacified through diplomacy or concessions — economic or otherwise. Short of agreeing either to convert to Islam or live as second-class citizens, or “dhimmis” — who, among other indignities, must practice their religions quietly; pay a higher tax [jizyah]; give way to Muslims on the street; wear clothing that distinguishes them from Muslims, the start of the yellow star of David required for the Jews by the Nazis during World War II; have their testimony be worth half of a Muslim’s; and never retaliate against Muslim abuses-the jihad continues.

A caliphate is precisely what Islamists around the world are feverishly seeking to establish — before people realize what it represents and try to prevent it. Without active, preemptive measures, it is only a matter of time before they succeed.

I feel alone in pushing the thesis that the Caliph & the Caliphate, which were struggling for existence during the 1st Blood-Moon of the 2014 Tetrad...did actually get born to the world soon after the 1st blood moon...

and this Caliphate with a Caliph became fufillment prophesy of the White Horse and Rider, who went forth to Conquer

it may be more than 3 years before this Caliph consolidates enough land area and Jihadist Muslims to issue the command for aggressive attacks on the western world-- which is his eventual mission as the Caliph

Another US expert of Islam, Robert Spencer, has recently written:

And now it [the caliphate] is here, although it is by no means clear, of course, that The Islamic State will be viable or long-lasting. If it is, however, the world could soon be engulfed in a much larger conflict with Islamic jihadists even than it has been since 9/11. For in Islamic law, only the caliph is authorized — and indeed, has the responsibility — to declare offensive jihad against non-Muslim states. In his absence, all jihad must be defensive only, which is why Islamic jihadists retail laundry lists of grievances when explaining and justifying their actions: without these grievances and a caliph, they have to cast all their actions as responses to Infidel atrocities. With a caliph, however, that obligation will be gone. And the bloodshed in that event could make the world situation since 9/11, with its 20,000 jihad attacks worldwide, seem like a harmless bit of “interfaith dialogue.”

Offensive jihad to force all the world to submit to Islamic law is a duty for the ummah (the worldwide Muslim community), and no amount of media whitewashing can change that. The source to consult is not The New York Times but the Quran:

to my eyes.... it is clear as glass--- the Caliphate (8th king) is the resurrected 7th Empire who ushers in the end-times sequence....starting with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse which develops as each of the 4 blood-moon events occur from Apr 2014-Oct 2014 - + -April 2015-Sept 2015

just bringing up relevant data/info, which you might look back upon and say to yourself...Its so obvious Now why didn't I see the Tetrad=4 horsemen connection at the start.... its now probably too late
    all we got coming upon us are the AC & False Prophet, the tribulations, the trumpet judgements, the bowls, the vials
    thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:16 AM
    link   
    www.zerohedge.com...

while we been distracted ISIS/IS, the Caliphate has taken over 35% of Syria & is squeezing out the Iraq government

With ISIS Now Controlling 35% Of Syria And Most Of Its Oil Fields, Iraq Issues An Ultimatum To The US
    by Tyler Durden on 07/21/2014 22:25 -0400

(...) ISIS has continued to expand and as Al Arabiya reports it "is now in control of 35 percent of the Syrian territory following a string of victories, the London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Friday."

What's more troubling is that ISIS holdings now include nearly all of Syria’s oil and gas fields. While these are hardly significant on a global scale, they certainly allow ISIS to preserve its self-sustaining and self-funding status.

One of the latest gains of the self-proclaimed “caliphate” was the seizure of the country’s biggest oil fields, in Deir el-Zour in eastern Syria, earlier in the week.

Deir Ezzor borders Homs province as well as Iraq, where the jihadist group has spearheaded a major Sunni militant offensive that has seen large swathes of territory fall out of the Baghdad government’s control.

Meanwhile, jihadists have killed 270 Syrian regime fighters, civilian security guards and employees since seizing a gas field in Homs province, the Observatory added, according to Agence France-Presse.

The London-based group described Thursday’s takeover of the Shaar field as “the biggest” anti-regime operation by the ISIS since it emerged in the Syrian conflict a year ago.

there are 2 maps of IS control in Iraq on the link.. interesting stuff

...Ironically, it only took ISIS a little over a month to take over Syria's energy infrastructure and cripple the Assad regime, something the US forces were unable to do last summer

... ISIS has placed IEDs in places such as Mada'in, Yusifiyah, and Mahmudiyah in the southern belts of Baghdad. Iraqi Shi'a militia executions inside Baghdad may increase in response to the VBIED wave in Shi'a neighborhoods on July 19...

The reallocation of Iraqi security forces from Baghdad to Dhuluiya signals the real challenge that ISIS poses there.

ISW's conclusion is that ISIS may try to draw the ISF out of Baghdad in advance of more robust attackes there.

the below 2 paragraphs show we have the recognition that the USA is dithering in its support for the democratically elected leadership in Iraq...
    my opinion is that the Saudi govt told the USA to keep out of the Caliphate & let Iraq fail

"Perhaps sensing the fact that the tide of war may be shifting for the worse, Iraq has become increasingly more vocal in demanding US assistance and a few hours ago went as far as to issue an ultimatum on the US - help us now or we will find another bigger borther, one who will actually help us.

Bloomberg reports that earlier today, speaking at the Atlantic Council, the Iraqi Ambassador to U.S. Lukman Faily called for US air strikes warning that Iraqis are skeptical about U.S. intent to support Iraq in its fight against Sunni terrorist groups, and implicitly threatening that "other countries will step in to fill the vacuum if greater American support isn’t forthcoming."

the white horse & rider of the Apocalypse rides forth to Conquer & toConquest

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
    link   
    this is not hot news... but it reflects the growing clout the 1st White Horse of the Apocalypse is developing...the Islamic State & Caliph are snowballing power...

Last month, ISIS shocked much of the world.... the group has managed to shore up its control over communities with a combination of force and fear.
    After meeting armed resistance in the town of al-Alam for nearly two weeks, here’s what the group did:

They kidnapped 30 local families and rang up the town’s most influential citizens with a simple message about the hostages: “You know their destiny if you don’t let us take over the town.”

Weeks later, according to the report, only a few gunman patrol the town at night “so comfortable is the Islamic State in its control through fear.”
    Since then, with Baghdad as the prize in mind, the group has grown in size from 3,000 by earlier estimates to 20,000 as last month’s offensive bolstered their standing.

(source): unitycoalitionforisrael.org...
    July 24, 2014 · 12:00 am
    Islamic State torches 1,800-year-old church after expelling Christians

RELATED thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
    ISIS Blows up Jonah's Tomb in Iraq

match this report with the Syrian oil field seizure & the report that 35% of Syria is now controlled by the Caliphate,
    and any arms & weapons given to the ''moderate'' Islamists by the Obama Administration...will surely become more armaments for the Islamic State, a sworn Enemy of the USA
    how about that 'backdoor' to aiding the enemy?

the Caliph is not being too straight-&-narrow in his decisions... the non-Muslims paying extortion TAX is not now an option... they (the non Muslims) must convert or leave or stay & die...
    I think the 'leave option' will be omitted in the next town-city / Baghdad ?
    edit on th31140630358225532014 by St Udio because: related thread

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
    link   
    3 Horsemen.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
    link   
    4 Horses.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:14 AM
    link   
    THE 'N' WORD... IS CHANGED

the article is about Christians in Mosul, Iraq. they have all fled for their lives, no christians in the City for the 1st time in ~2,000 years

“‘It has been widely reported that ISIS soldiers have painted ‘N’ on the doors of Christians to signify that they are ‘Nasara,’ the word for Christian,”

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Many of the problems started developing about 2006, after the adoption of an Iraqi constitution that is based on Islam.

That document states: “Article (2): 1st – Islam is the official religion of the state and is a basic source of legislation:
    (a) No law can be passed that contradicts the undisputed rules of Islam.”

Analysts said the constitution subjugates Iraq’s Christians to the rule of Islamic law

the white horse & rider, going forth to conquer & in conquest, not just the land but to persecute the end-times Christians as in Prophecy... the 2006 mention is not problematic, because the time cycle for all these events began on the 1st blood moon of this "4 horsemen of the apocalypse" tetrad
    (begin 29 June-4July with the Caliphate & Caliph coming to realization on those dates = 75 & 80 days after the blood moon)

thanks for reading, get ready for the next moon tetrad

edit on th31140647768527142014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:34 PM
    link   
    here's a link to a 9:00PM broadcast tonight (28 july '14)

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Is The ISIS Caliphate The Muslim Confederacy Prophesied In Psalm 83?

NTEB News Desk | July 27, 2014 | 33 Comments

I will listen to see if this group of Christians that 'spread-the-gospel' are at least aware that the ISIS Caliphate
    is in reality the 1st White horse of the Prophecy tetrad 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse
    whose time-had-come --- to come on the world stage in the end-times tetrad cycle

I will be surprised if the 'nowtheendbegins.com' preachers are willing to stick their necks out in making the claim I have made ever since 29 June 2014....and alluded to the establishment of this end-times caliphate from April 15th the day of the 1st blood moon of this 4 horsemen tetrad circa 2014-2015

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:59 PM
    link   
    just trying to keep abreast of the Caliphate & Caliph , the white horse & rider or 1st horseman of the Apocalypse...

...The fighting killed 14 members of the Kurdish People's Protection Units (PYG) and 35 IS members. Dozens of other fighters were wounded, said the Observatory.

The fighting comes two weeks after some 800 Kurdish fighters entered Ain al-Arab from neighbouring Turkey to fight IS.

There are some 3.5 million Kurds in Syria, comprising some 15 percent of the population. With the country swamped in a war that broke out three years ago, the Kurds are seeking autonomy in the areas where they are a majority.

source: news.yahoo.com...

...- IS fights Sunni tribe -

In the eastern, oil-rich province of Deir Ezzor, most of which is under IS control, members of the Shaitat Sunni tribe fought the jihadists, tweeting about an "uprising" against the radical group.

The fighting erupted after the IS detained three members of the tribe, "violating an agreement" between the two sides, it said.

According to the Observatory, the Shaitat tribe had promised IS it would not oppose it, in exchange for the jihadists not harassing or attacking its members...

The Sunni Shaitat tribe extends across three villages -- Abu Hamam, Kashkiyeh and Ghranij.

On Thursday, a day after fighting broke out, IS members raided the three villages, searching houses and kidnapping or "detaining" an unknown number of people, said the Observatory, adding that fighting was raging in the Shaitat villages

see --- no honor among despots

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join