It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Horsemen of Apocalypse .......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
A FYI post & link... well worth digging into.... linked news in the 'Notes'

www.globalresearch.ca...
Title: Wiping Out the Christians of Syria and Iraq to Remap the Middle East: Prerequisite to a Clash of Civilizations?

within the report is the fact that since 2012, increasing in 2013- and continuing to this day.... there has been a sexual Jihad going on in Syria & the Levant (and the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant/Al-Dawlah Al-Islamiyah fi Al-Iraq wa Al-Sham (ISIL/DAISH). )

so sex and killing are the 2 recruitment tools of the ISIS... the more pious are drawn to the Islamic State Caliphate for more religious/ ideological reasons

I await part 2 and more...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I want to repost something from one of the Ebola threads here

Revelations 6:8

And I saw, and look! a pale horse, and the one seated on it had the name Death. And the Grave was closely following him. And authority was given them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with a long sword and with food shortage and with deadly plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Ebola is certainly part of the deadly plague predicted here.

Also this scripture in Ezekiel

Plague and bloodshed will sweep through you

Ebola causes you to bleed in it's latter stages

If you have not been keeping up with it, this is a very great threat right now.

ATS Disease Forums
edit on 3-8-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The Caliphate (ISIS-> AKA: the 1st White Horse of the Apocalypse 4 horsemen)
is now involved in Lebanon, way before it was supposed to be making Chaos in that nation...

ISIS Gains First Ground in Lebanon

The Atlantic Wire
By David Ludwig
news.yahoo.com...

Militants associated with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) captured the Lebanese city of Arsal in fighting that began on Friday and continued Monday.

According to The Telegraph, a Syrian rebel group set up check-points in the border city but have not yet declared the area as part of the caliphate. In addition to 40,000 residents, there are roughly 120,000 refugees living in Arsal.

The conflict broke out after the Lebanese Army arrested Abu Ahmad al-Jumaa, a former commander in the Free Syrian Army who later declared allegiance to ISIS.
Officials said they arrested Jumaa because he planned to attack an army outpost.

[...]

The Sunni insurgents said they will leave Arsal if the government releases Jumaa, something Lebanese Prime Minister Tammam Slama flatly rejected on Monday.

I think readers of this thread should reference shoebat.com
He seems to be on my side of the fence regarding the Caliphate & the Caliph (#1, the first in a series of despicable men as leaders of the bloodlust, sex Jihad fixated Army of Madhi blossoming from the Caliphate terrorist army

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

the Pale horse will not come into Its' own until the year 2015... when the 3rd & 4th Blood-Moons of the 4 horsemen tetrad occurs

of course there will be lesser outbreaks of disease/plagues/starvation/water pollutions & diseases or droughts in many diverse places before April & September 2015 (3rd & 4th blood moons of this tetrad)

~Wikipedia~
Although some interpretations differ, in most accounts, the four riders are seen as symbolizing four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses:

Conquest[1] White
War[2] Red
Famine[3] Black
Death [4] Pale

... The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.

thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hate to break it to you, but that horse has been running since about the time of the Spanish flu in connection with WW1. It's fulfillment is more behind us, than in front of us time wise.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
time to consolidate ideas... and reveal what the Daniel Statue's 10 toes of clay & iron actually represent about the last/end-times empire on Earth...

After an absence of 90 years, the ancient institution of the caliphate roared back into existence on the first day of Ramadan in the year 1435 of the Hegira, equivalent to June 29, 2014.

a quick review of the caliphate (from the Arabic “khilafa,” meaning “succession”): According to canonical Muslim history, it originated in the year 632, on the death of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad, then spontaneously developed, filling the nascent Muslim community’s need for a temporal leader. The caliph became Muhammad’s nonprophetic heir.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

So...lets connect dots...the year 632 is when the Islamic Prophet Mohammad died and the 7th world Empire/'head' came into being ....and the Caliphate of today It can be called an 8th King/'head' is really one of the 7 and will be the End-Time/Armageddon rebirth of the 7th head of the 'Beast'

From the start, followers disagreed whether the caliph should be the most able and pious Muslim or the closest relative of Muhammad. The resulting division came to define the Sunni and Shia branches of Islam, respectively, causing the profound schism that still endures...

Here we have a connect-the-dots meme working here... the deep division between the Shia & Sunni of Islam... this would equate to the 10 toes of the Statue which Daniel interpreted in Nebuchadnezzar's dream/vision.... the 10 toes (which correspond to the 10 horns of the end-times beast empire) are made of clay & iron and are symbolic of the Shia-Sunni division in the Islamic Empire

this [ISIS - Caliphate] is only the very early, 'beginning-of-sorrows', The 'White Horse' of the 4 horsemen Apocalypse of the end-time empire...
the Caliphate & the Caliph will change & grow during the span of the 4 blood-moon tetrad lasting until Sept 2015 with the 'Pale' horse & rider, after the tetrad is when the growth in strength, stature and leadership (Caliph) of the Caliphate will expand to be a confederation of Persia/Hamas/Hezbollah bloc and the Saudi/ISIS bloc.... united by a Turkish Caliph into a clay & iron, 10 member union of Jihadist Islamists which will become a equal geo-political force to rival Russia-China, the EU and the economically collapsing USA

the 10 toes/ 10 horned beast with 7 heads will be a united confederation of Islamic Bomb weilding, Islamic States & Caliph,and it all began that 29 June 2014, first day of Ramadan, as the White Horse & rider that went forth to Conquer as ISIS/IS/Caliphate...75 days after the 1st blood-moon

thanks for reading & thinking it over

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

yes..... there have been dozens of times that the 4 horsemen rode...

but only ONE time when the start of the End-Times 4 horsemen of the 'Apocalypse' ride out.... and that began on 15 April 2014 at the 1st blood moon of the tetrad which started in the "Year-of-the-Horse" in 2014-2015 ...for the first time in astronomical history

we are not speaking in metaphors here... or in poetic messages... we are speaking of the Once & Only 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse' era of today.... the Sun-Moon & Stars were given their positions so as to tell the 'times & seasons'

this is officially the beginning of the End-Time, just before the Tribulation & The Great Tribulation which follows...
no other 4 horsemen should be confused with this particular set/tetrad

I was hoping that narrow views would not be present in this dialogue...it takes away from the focus of the theme of my part of this thread...

as I said before--- it might be proof that I am on the right track if by 22 Dec 2014 there was 'WAR',
during a 75 day window after the Oct 8th 2nd blood moon there would be a 'Red Horse'-of war which is very consequential to the development of the Caliphate/Caliph who was the White Horse & rider of the 1st blood moon

edit on th31140733774606092014 by St Udio because: spell ck

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Indeed 2014 is an important year because it marks 100 years since those first horsemen began to ride with the outbreak of WW1. Interestingly if you dig around you will understand history views this as marked year, I have a thread about it I made a few years ago here on ATS check it out.....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
weaselzippers.us...

...Army General: Islamic State “The Most Significant Threat To The Middle East I Have Ever Observed”…

this 4 horsemen of the apocalypse cycle...coinciding with the blood moon tetrad is indeed the End-times ... birth of the 8th king that will head the 7 headed, 10 horned, antichrist 'beast' Empire -aka: Caliphate
which appeared to the world... as the white horse & rider of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse on Ramadan 2014

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well.... what about the limited & highly targeted air strikes against ISIS (caliphate) on the 7th-9th of Aug?

supposedly to prevent genocide of the groups/sects/Christians the IS targets for murder-annihilation

perhaps this could be the 2 month long build up to the Red Horse of War due to Ride on 8 Oct 2014 (2nd blood moon)
(see the signature line below)
edit on th31140760755109052014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
here is a link to a 5 part series that addresses the caliphate...

the 5 parts range from 5 minutes long to 10:35 long so it is not meant to be an encyclopedia of the rising of the White Horse of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

www.youtube.com...

1. Watch Later Fighting Back Against ISIS: The Battle for Iraq (Dispatch 1) VICE News 9:08

2 Watch Later The ISIS Uprising: The Battle for Iraq (Dispatch 2) VICE News 4:46

3 Watch Later Kurds Fight for Control of Kirkuk: The Battle for Iraq (Dispatch 3) VICE News 7:07

4 Watch Later Clashes Continue as Frontline Tension Escalates: The Battle for Iraq (Dispatch 4) VICE News 10:31

5 Watch Later Christian City Under Siege: The Battle for Iraq (Dispatch 5) VICE News 6:39

hope this is helpful

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Indeed 2014 is an important year because it marks 100 years since those first horsemen began to ride with the outbreak of WW1. Interestingly if you dig around you will understand history views this as marked year, I have a thread about it I made a few years ago here on ATS check it out.....

thanks.... I intend to watch

thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Without straying too far from the thread theme of " The 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse...."

I wish to share a comment I made to a Youtube video, which was not granted print space due to some 'error'

www.youtube.com...
close attention at the 36:20 mark then again at the 40:00 mark...interesting bullet points at these time intervals

My comment (which has not appeared on the sites' list of comments):

thanks for publicizing the prophecy found in Daniel...
which is actually about the Seleucid Kingdom being the future area where the A.C./little horn comes from

...We are witnessing today the appearance of the Caliphate & Caliph (from the Iraq+Syria area)
which came upon the world 75 & 80 days after the first blood moon of this 2014 tetrad cycle
...the timing was supernatural as 2014 is 'the-year-of-the-horse' & the First White Horse (Conquest) of the
4 horsemen of the Apocalypse went riding forth to Conquer on 1st of Ramadan (29 June '14) which was 2 1/2 months
after the 1st blood moon of this tetrad

The bad news is that the 2nd blood moon (8 Oct '14) will release the Red Horse & Rider =WAR...and that 'window'
could be all the way until 22 Dec '14 before there is a War which has a direct bearing on the growth and
flourishing of the Caliphate, if the 'window of 75 days' is again repeated with the 2nd horseman-2nd blood moon...

The 3rd & 4th blood moons will correspond to the releasing of the 3rd+4th Horsemen of the Apocalypse
...the '4 horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse' is a unique singular event which happens Only this one time in astronomical history---
the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse were released at the 4 blood moon tetrad of 2014-2015, "the year-of-the-horse"
calculated by the timing of the Sun-Moon-Stars as explained in the Word-of-God....

the 4 horsemen of 2014-2015 signals the end-times to start and progress through all the destructions & tribulations
in the prophetic eschatology....the appearance of a re-born Caliphate being the 1st element (i.e. ISIS-ISIL-IS)
which will necessarily grow & prosper until the Turkish led Neo-Ottoman-Order becomes the Caliphate & a new, more lawless Caliph reigns

but what about all the mobilization against the atrocities by ISIS happening since around 6 August when US Jets bombed
ISIS artillery & mortars around Irbil city, or the est. 30,000 Yazdi up at mountain Sinjar under attack by ISIS Toyota mounted
.50 ca. machine guns , 4 of which were destroyed in the 2nd round of Jet sorties against the Sunni-Jihadists...

well the reports are that a company of US special forces went to the mountain hideaway and determined the minorities there
in hiding were not-in-a-bad-way...So I guess that Øbama will belay that order to protect them from Genocide...

the bottom line is that any attempts to disrupt or destroy the Caliphate will never materialize... the 1st White Horse & Rider--
"the caliphate" will continue to grow in power, in fighters, in territory for the entire duration of the End-Times Prophetic era
The few selective & targeted aircraft attacks on ISIS targets by Øbama were just for show....because Øbama & the caliphate Turk's
are in cahoots in a very dark & secret way according to some TY video releases
(you might click the YT video I linked above or this 50:00 one: v=uY20IFaWlsQ
or this 18:00 one: v=KmGv9S0wA9w

to find out that we are collectively being misdirected about the creation on ISIS-‎ISIL=Caliphate...
(the White horse & rider going forth to Conquer)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
here's 8 minutes of the style of organization the Caliphate takes to insure rule/law, stability...etc.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: arc
as do large motorbikes

or have I just read Good Omens too many times....

Ah! What nice and accurate prophecies that book contains. Nothing short of amazing!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Ah! What nice and accurate prophecies that book contains. Nothing short of amazing!

Parts of Revelations, just like Daniel.... were supposed to be 'sealed' or un-determined/ un-interpreted...
Until the 'End Time' itself

So, Yeah... Christian Preachers & Evangelists over the past 2,000 years, injected their own personal 'false witness' and 'Interpretation' of these 'unknowable' passages...

I point out the present Going Forth~ of the Apocalypse 4 Horsemen...

which is being confused with past Going Forth of the 4 Horsemen & Riders throughout history.
at No Other Time in History has the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse ever been sent into the world !

the 'Apocalypse' timing is this year of 2014 which is the Chinese-Year-of-the-Horse

~I told you that Prophecy would be 'sealed' until the time-of-the-end...& that explains how the Chinese-Year-of-the-Horse figures into the Revelation or pulling back of the veil....

see, in this end time era, we know that the Chinese were the Earth History record keepers, they noted celestial events like supernovas, etc. the Chinese also have the very intricate Astrology sequence in which the year 2014 is the Year-of-the-Horse and the 'element' is Wood (it will be another 60 years until the Horse Year recurs but in a different element.

When the Kings-of-the-East (aka Maji) brought gifts to Bethelem....at that era the Kings were either Chaldean or Zoroastern... but in these 'End-Times' the Kings-of-the-East will be China & that is the code key to un-sealing the End-Times Prophecies...China has been the global chronicler of "times'' and their Astrology deems this Horse-Year as coinciding with the 4 tetrad blood moons of 2014-2015...
~ for the first time in history the rare 4 blood-moon tetrad occurs in the Year-of-the-Horse...~

rest assured... the MS Religious preachers are not savvy to this as yet, but after the War & Famine & stuff following the 2nd & 3rd blood moons (oct 2014 & apr 2015) even they will suddenly get aware that the 4 horsemen -of the apocalypse erawhich are Sent-Forth in Revelation 6: are now riding around the world...will not escape their knowledge & preaching...

you have advanced knowledge & warning ...

edit on th31140822289716012014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31140822323216072014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit on th31140822282716002014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Parts of Revelations, just like Daniel.... were supposed to be 'sealed' or un-determined/ un-interpreted...
Until the 'End Time' itself

The 'seven thunders' part of Revelation was to be sealed. Rest of it was published.

the Chinese also have the very intricate Astrology sequence in which the year 2014 is the Year-of-the-Horse and the 'element' is Wood (it will be another 60 years until the Horse Year recurs but in a different element.

Well, it's not that intricate really. Twelve years, five elements, and you got it all wrong. Every twelve years there is a year of the horse, and every 60 years the year of the horse is coupled with the same element.

~ for the first time in history the rare 4 blood-moon tetrad occurs in the Year-of-the-Horse...~

Again, this is not rare at all. Blood moon is the same as a lunar eclipse and they occur all the time, roughly twice a year, a lunar tetrad is four consecutive lunar eclipses occurring six months apart, meaning "There are eight tetrads in the 21st century: if you observed the set total lunar eclipses back in 2003 and 2004, you saw the first tetrad of the 21st century" => source. So quit messing about with rare lunar tetrads. Tetra is Greek and means Four, meaning that 4 x 8 or 32 blood moons arranged in tetrads this century alone. There will be a total of 225 lunar eclipses in the 21st century => source. Thus there is a 1:7 chance any lunar eclipse is a blood moon in a tetrad series. So. Not rare at all.

ETA: Statistically there is a blood moon tetrad in the year of the wood horse every 7 / 2 occurrence, since there are roughly two eclipses in a year, meaning it happens once every (7 / 2) x 60 = 210 years, so your "first time in history"??? not even close. Now that's for the WOOD horse. For any given years of horses, the number is much smaller: (7 /2) x 12 = 42 so roughly every 42 years there is a blood moon inside a tetrad sequence occurring in the year of the horse. So get a calculator, it will save you a lot of trouble.

On a side note, the post of mine you referred to was about the book of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett called Good Omens. You should read it, it'd do you good.
edit on 17-8-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: eta and statistics

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
just a bump to list this link, as a must read item:

shoebat.com...

The Demonic Turkish Iranian Alliance Just Begun in the Land of Antichrist (Caliph)

In contemporary Muslim culture Sufism introduced the old practice of shamanism as it was combined with elements of Sufism in order to adapt to wider Islamic society. Shamanistic Sufi Islam thus expands deeply into Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and the Balkans and shows how the Muslim shaman, like his Siberian counterpart, cultivates personal relations with spirits to supposedly help individuals through what they believe as healing and divination.

This ‘Islamized shamanism’, covering the geographic areas of modern-day Turkey, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kirghizstan, northern Afghanistan, the Turkoman province of Iran and even the Uygur district of Xinjian province of China will play a major role in the end times and we predict that the Antichrist is likely to be Sufi.

Turkey is especially plagued with Sufi Islam and Edorgan was raised as a Sufi Muslim and Shamanism pervaded Turkish Sufism which naive western tourists are fascinated with when they watch Dervishes who spin and rotate as they get into a trance. Shia Islam in Iran follows metaphysical Sufism, and pre-Islamic shamanism. The figure of the shaman has always been a prominent motif within the Islamic world, particularly in relation to the mystical domain of Sufism

there is also news that Turkey claims to be the Seat & Capitol of the 'Caliphate' not ISIS=IS...

The Muslim Brotherhood Declares “Turkey is the Capital of the Islamic Caliphate” (Prophecy is being Fulfilled)
By Shoebat Foundation on August 18, 2014 in Featured, General
shoebat.com...

so here it begins the Syria-Iraq Caliphate getting eaten up by the much superior Caliphate in Turkey... the White Horse & Rider (Caliph & Caliphate) which will last all the way through the End-Times & Tribulation goes forth to Conquor and in Conquest...

Sufi style Mystical-Shamanistic Islam

edit on th31140846183919232014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

in every 4 blood-moon tetrad...it is understood my meaning is the tetrad dates coinciding on 4 Jewish Feast dates

not just on the Lunar eclipse events... go ahead and sow weeds on my posts

this might interest you:

YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL - 2O $ PRO LEAGUE
Musi Draft Report Card -> B Grade
Draft Results

Projected to Finish First, Musi Has an Absolutely Dirty Roster

Draft Summary

With the second overall pick, Musi put on a show for the competition. Drafting a complete team capable of winning week in and week out,
they're projected to finish first in Yahoo Public 734051 League with a record of 11-3-0 (1,367 points)

I got other facets in my life do you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join